Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Birthday Greetings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday Greetings (104 Views)

Kylie Jenner Sends Her End Of The Year Greetings In A Sexy Bikini Shoot - PHOTO / "Season's Greetings"-bbnaija Tacha Breaks D Internet Wit Stunning Christmas Pics / Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Greetings by fcbgotel(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2022
IDRIS: "Look back, what can you see"?
============================

It’s your birthday once again!

On this special day of yours, I join the rest of your well wishers to say happy birthday to you sir.

A time is coming when we will no longer see each other as often as we used to; there will be a moment of ups and downs in our journey on the path of friendship.I will never stopped thinking about the beautiful memories we had together as colleagues.

SS international secondary School, brought us together since 2017. I can't but say you have been a wonderful person.

This is 2022, looking back, I can't but just thank God for your life.
When I looked back at your life, all I can see is God, God and God at work.

Sir, remember you graduated with alot of people, you also served with alot of young people; my question here is:
"is everyone of them still alive till this very moment"? The answer is obviously NO!

In life, we may not get what we want instantly not because it's too big for God to do but because God may be planning something bigger for us in the shortest of time.

Spending five (5) good years in school only to graduated and be searching for a dream job; it's so painful.

We can't deny the fact that the government has failed us . It's obvious they don't have any good plans for the youth.

Even the society we found ourselves as at today, has also failed us.

Merit is not longer celebrated but mediocrity.
Hmmm what a country!

Immorality has become the other of the day.
The so call leaders of tommorow have become ritualist all in the name of Yahoo Yahoo.
Hmm, I weep for my generation.

Despite all this sir, you have remained steadfast, fearful in Almighty Allah, considerate of humanity and most importantly you have continued to imbibe core moral values on the younger ones.

The students you have impacted, has gained immersly from you,not only academics but morals and healthy living.

I boast of you and also your accomplishments. The roadway has actually not been smooth, but you have actually made it this far. I am more than happy as well as proud and thankful to heaven for you.

Be rest assured sir that , I have not forgotten the role you played in my life over the past years.
You have been there, morally, spiritually, academically and even financially.

Despite the occasional misunderstanding, I never doubted or wonder on whose side you are, on issues concerning me with other persons.

I thank you for challenging me to be a much better person.
Keep in mind, all we have actually prepared and all we intend to achieve in time to come. The future is waiting on us with all the goodness we can consider in life. I can not wait for the day when all our desires will certainly come to life, and we will certainly sit right near to each other discussing just how far we have come.

I could go on and on with words on this special day of yours, but it all sums up with the same idea that is; you are amazing in every aspect.

Today, I celebrate the birthday of a genius, the best of its kind. You are a treasure to humanity, and I will spend every day letting you know that you are a friend worth keeping until the end. I love you even if we fight on who is right or wrong.

My prayers for you are as follows;
May God enrich your world with immense happiness, laughter, success and good health.

May God grant you sufficient conscience and wisdom to live your life with uncompromising ethics, elegance, love, and dedication towards the betterment of humanity.

As you mark another special day of yours today, may your life always attract the incredible blessings of God. Have a fabulous birthday and may you have all the success you truly deserve.

Happy birthday, Architect Bello Idris Adeyemi.

Sincerely,

Comr. Ehomanyin God'swill.
©2022

(1) (Reply)

Watch Full Video Of Ali Goes To School Featured By Portable A.k.a ZAZOO ZEH / BBMZANSI Acacia Speaks Of THEMBA And Nale (video) / New Song: 'BYU Connect' By Ripple Rhymns | Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.