Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly (5137 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch / Six Presidential, 63 Governorship Aspirants Pick APC Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by BigYash: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Only BMCs and zonebs of APC believes that Buhari and APC led FG is a corruption free government.
Na saw dust full their brains.. The one wen dey vex me pass,na d youth among them..

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by Akummili: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2022
realstars:
Only those with bullion van are the authorised buyers of the form. U go and buy that form and see if efcc will not come for you.
which EFCC are you talking about bro? undecided, or have you forgotten who employed the EFCC Chairman??
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by ityP(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2022
riddimonaroll:
cheesy but your own is 40 million and you're not in power. You people are the same thing biko.

Even when PDP was in power, their forms were less expensive than APC's
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by Sadstoner: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman pass APC
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by realstars: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2022
Akummili:
which EFCC are you talking about bro? undecided, or have you forgotten who employed the EFCC Chairman??
I mean ordinary member that has no bullion van busness.
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by Transcriber: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2022
nony43:
when a politician pays such an amount, if he wins, recouping his “investments” would be priority. They have calculated the cost of campaigns ( both media, newspapers etc )meetings, consultations, bribing INEC staff etc. No wonder Amaechi has been trying so hard to secure loans. Only Oga Bullion can pay and his account won’t shake. I only pity star boy unless people and organizations or youths comes through for him.

So tell me how one won’t be corrupt after all these logistics
Osinbajo was rich even before politics

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by Amos1423(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2022
AstraDroid:
Nigeria is a Business Deal with ownership structure comprising of Unilever and the Political Elites on the Nigeria side. The Resources including humans are the assets under distribution.

The Politicians are just shareholders on the Oil/Gas exploitation while the so called Citizens are pawns in the Game of Chess and Checkers depending on the side you choose to play. I really pity the Religious poor and their comrades in ignorance because even the God of Men are also milking them of the little they have.

If you want to survive in an Human farm matrix, you know what to do.

Bros abegi make we relate, your comments top notch!
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by HRMK: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2022
APC AND PDP ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER!BOTH ARE NECK DEEP IN CORRUPTION!
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by hopexter(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2022
nony43:
when a politician pays such an amount, if he wins, recouping his “investments” would be priority. They have calculated the cost of campaigns ( both media, newspapers etc )meetings, consultations, bribing INEC staff etc. No wonder Amaechi has been trying so hard to secure loans. Only Oga Bullion can pay and his account won’t shake. I only pity star boy unless people and organizations or youths comes through for him.

So tell me how one won’t be corrupt after all these logistics

You Pity Osibanjo who is as corrupt as Buhari, do you think he doesn’t know the price of the form before declaring to run as president?

Osibanjo can buy 100 of that form and he still won’t shake undecided

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by nony43(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2022
hopexter:

You Pity Osibanjo who is as corrupt as Buhari, do you think he doesn’t know the amount of the form before declaring to run as president?

Osibanjo can buy 100 of that form and he still won’t shake undecided

No be lie sha.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by truthfinder319: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is PDP any better? #40 million

ote author=Osaremwantaelvi post=112165034]APC
Association of past criminals
So wetin una day expect [/quote]
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by Gleez: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
AstraDroid:
Nigeria is a Business Deal with ownership structure comprising of Unilever and the Political Elites on the Nigeria side. The Resources including humans are the assets under distribution.

The Politicians are just shareholders on the Oil/Gas exploitation while the so called Citizens are pawns in the Game of Chess and Checkers depending on the side you choose to play. I really pity the Religious poor and their comrades in ignorance because even the God of Men are also milking them of the little they have.

If you want to survive in an Human farm matrix, you know what to do.

If I want to survive in a human farm matrix, what do I do?
Re: Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gleez:
If I want to survive in a human farm matrix, what do I do?

Must I teach you everything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF / Osinbajo Likely To Take Over As Buhari Commits Perjury Over Certificate Scandal / This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.