Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,990 members, 7,866,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

2023: Boye Oyewumi Assures Ese Odo Delegates Of Quality Representation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2023: Boye Oyewumi Assures Ese Odo Delegates Of Quality Representation (206 Views)

Dangote Refinery Ships Fuel To Singapore, Assures Petrol Supply In July / Fidelity Bank Holds AGM, Assures Of Greater Returns Through With Digitization / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Boye Oyewumi Assures Ese Odo Delegates Of Quality Representation by adebayoabiola: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Leading Senatorial Aspirant of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Mr. Boye Oyewumi for Ondo South Senatorial Election 2023 has assured delegates of the Party in Ese-Odo local government of his unwavering commitment and drive to ensure that the Senatorial district is given all the attention and contribution it deserves to attain a new dispensation of economic prosperity and growth.

The Former Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ondo State Development and Investment Promotional Agency ONDIPA stated this on thursday in Igbekebo, the Headquarters of Ese Odo Local Government during a meeting with Delegates in the Local Government.

According to Oyewumi, it is high time the people of the Senatorial District collectively think and prepare for the future by consciously putting in place factors which will facilitate viable development for the people of the Senatorial District which includes electing a candidate with a proven track record and antecedents.

In his words, "What the People of Ondo Southern Senatorial District needs is a candidate who can compete with other senators when it comes to intellectual wits and brilliance at the Red Chamber, lobby with them to ensure that their people are not marginalized"

He also added that his experience under the Akeredolu led administration in Ondo State has fully prepared him to gainfully serve and represent the people of the Senatorial district.

"Under the Akeredolu led administration, I have visited all the wards and local government in our Senatorial District and I have first hand information of what the people need"

"I do not need anyone to tell me that the people need the construction of the Igbekebo to Igbokoda Bridge, nor the construction of the Araromi to Lagos State road, the Ondo Seaport and other important projects which will gainfully reposition our region for more growth and development"

The Director General of the Boye Oyewumi Campaign Organization, Dr. Ibukun Omotehinse during his address, enjoined the delegates to be a part of this history-making event by ensuring the emergence of Mr. Boye Oyewumi come 2023.

Also, Oyewumi met with the Chairman, Ese Odo Local Government, Mr. Folawe Sipansi Aluko and Councilors in Councilors of the Local Government.

Present at the meeting were , Coordinator Agbajowo Movement, Ese Odo Local Government, Hon. Ofoyeju Odubo; Director General, Boye Oyewumi Campaign Organization, Dr. Ibukun Omotehinse; Party Stakeholders such as Alhaji Olawale Giwa, Mr. Gbenga Osedele, amongst others.

Apr 21/2022

(1) (Reply)

I Just Saw Google Ads On Nairaland / Damage Slate 2 By 6 For Pig Pen / Usdcad Signal.. #forex . In profit already, more to come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.