Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children (857 Views)

Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2022
In today's Metro newspaper (page 12)

Paedophile rapists in Peru will be punished by chemical castration if a new law is approved.

President Pedro Castillo said the 'exemplary' penalty is needed following outrage over the rape of a three year old girl.

Offenders would be injected at the end of their prison sentence.

Do you agree?

惄 CONNECT WITH ME 惄
Tiktok:
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
Twitter
https://twitter.com/1minutewithtina
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/tina1minute/

Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Candidlady: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2022
sad
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

For the castration or the rape or both?
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by doctorexcel: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Good idea. This will put rapists out of business and will be a great warning to other rapist in future.

2 Likes

Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
doctorexcel:
Good idea. This will put rapists out of business and will be a great warning to other rapist in future.

I doubt the law will be passed though as people will scream 'human rights'!
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by dollynnn(f): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
We need something like this in Nigeria
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
dollynnn:
We need something like this in Nigeria

The news out of Nigeria is appalling. Even a 6 month old baby can be raped cry
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by suffering: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Meh. Iā€™m indifferent.
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Popsmoke2: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
cc:oyewale0001

bro I am from the betting thread. i have not gotten any tangible to eat for days. please put something for me sir.

my account number 8s on my signature cause of ban
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Popsmoke2: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
cc: oyewale0001

bro I am from the betting thread. i have not gotten any tangible to eat for days. please put something for me sir.

my account number 8s on my signature cause of ban

God bless you as you do
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by Creamypie(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria government no go gree this lailai
Re: Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children by backnbeta(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Based on human rights considerations, let them bag lengthy sentences and register as sex offenders instead. Also, they should be unemployable where there are children

(1) (Reply)

Man Urinates In Front Of Warning Sign By AEPB / EKWEREMADU: Brother Of Alleged Victim Contradicts Metropolitan Police / Kignap Kingpin John Ewa Paraded In Yenagoa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.