Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo (522 Views)

Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service / Traders Buy Nomination Form For Sani Bello (Photos) / Keyamo: 100 Groups Rushing To Buy Nomination Form For Buhari ‘Na Dem Dey Rus Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by HappyRabbi: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2022
For those asking where PYO will get the 100 Million Naira to buy the APC nomination form, I can reliabiy inform you some members of the RCCG Olive Tree Parish, Banana Island, Ikoyi Lagos, where Osinbajo formerly pastored, have made commitments to purchase the form the Vice President.

Those who spoke with this Correspondent in confidence yesterday said PYOs dream for a greater Nigeria must be actualized hence their resolve to pay the 100 Million Naira which they described as " Chicken Change".

" The Church is blessed beyond measure and the parish has enough resources not only to buy the form for the VP, but also to bankroll his Campaigns this electioneering period" one of the members said after Faith Clinic yesterday.

It could be recalled the APC has pegged it's presidential nomination and expression of interest form at 100 Million Naira in its recent NEC meeting and some Nigerians have questioned the Rationale behind such an outrageous amount of Money in this period when the youths are been encouraged to be a part of the process

Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by blazingblender(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
After buying the form
And he loses nko??
Abeg invest that 100 million in doge
I can guarantee that in 8yrs time you will be a billionaire in dollars
Don't waste your money on a failed system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Very good

I like the fact that Redeem has waken up to support their own, let other churches support Osinbajo too.

Let Muric buy form for Tinubu

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Anyone or group who believe in him can buy the form for him. My own is PYO is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by God's grace.

PYO is a very strong acronym with different meanings for one person:

PASTOR YEMI OSINBAJO
PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO
PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO

... please I don't have the strength to argue ooo!
Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by Dreal1247: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2022
The best news. When brothers with the love of Christ purchase the form for him, even the devil cannot stop him. Why. Love conquers all.
Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Very good

I like the fact that Redeem has waken up to support their own, let other churches support Osinbajo too.

grin

Abi ooo! grin grin grin
You bad gan ooo!
Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2022
This is very good. Why is nobody Talking about making moves towards the delegates.
Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo, our face of hope 2023
Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Very good

grin
Nice response, one bottle of malt for you grin grin

Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by okefranci: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Wow! the journey to the greatness has started
Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by Lovelive: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
After buying the form
And he loses nko??
Abeg invest that 100 million in doge
I can guarantee that in 8yrs time you will be a billionaire in dollars
Don't waste your money on a failed system
Re: RCCG Olive Tree Parish Members To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo has people around him who can confidently pay for the nomination form. Osinbajo is not small nah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri / We'll Meet In Court, Ortom Replies Miyetti Allah / I’m Not In A Hurry To Resign, Labour Minister Responds To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.