Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race (39566 Views)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Moments Dino Malaye Storm Jonathan's Book Launch, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Bfly: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2022
We just want someone with few political background; who would still be a Big man in the Game.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Johel(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by preacherz: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute
darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above
the zoo politics.

He was not good enough according to idiotic useless
NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a
language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu,
the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada
unapologetically and unashamedly , the only one that tweet
on his WhatsApp, the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth
, mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of
record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

Tinubu is cumming on his manhood I stand.

Hahahhahahhaha
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by JOemmy(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2022
The way nigerians play their own politics is just too idiotic where in the world do u find the masses come out to protest for their politicians to contest elections?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by charlesdinho7(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2022
if jonathan decided to run for the presidency under pdp, he wil come out victorious as long as the election is devoid of rigging by apc
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Udemzy05: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
No mind dem ooo,na set-up.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by preacherz: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Ceeman18:
The jokes taken too far by people who kept us to where we were today.

Please patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models

This present administration is a yardstick to judge Tinubu. He is totally responsible for outcome of this Government.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Jonathan acting unaware to the public,meanwhile na him pay the protesters to come and protest and make him feel wanted,there’s a lot of similarities between Nigeria and wwe grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu urchins won't be happy with this news. Jonathan is coming. grin
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by shedy03(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

If I were Jonathan, I will boil water and pour them from my balcony
Bro, you no get forgiving heart o. lol.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Minime10(f): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Una dey mad grin
Run, say wetin dey pursue am??

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by BarrElChapo(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
lampard8888:
Nigerians will never have sense,, see how they are pushing a man who has no dream or desire to go contest.. If he eventually wins now it would become a case of country wit visionles leaders

Win fire.. GEJ should just go & rest.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
These guys should chill

Jonathan's second coming is inevitable...

A time is coming, when the North would buy Presidential form for Jonathan and vote for him massively...

Just because they know that

1- he would not spend more than 4 years in office ....

2- Life was better during is time and Nigerians have been duped by a party that promised change

This may not be the right time.... But his second coming is Inevitable....

He had his shot.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by ityP(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

the zoo politics.

unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet

This Ibibio girl, you get bad mouth o grin
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Dogi1(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
I will not give Jonathan my vote.
He has done his best he should go and rest else he fails again.

Hope you will not come and be shouting any how later?
If you like go vote Tinubu e concern you
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by mrpackager(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Gej need not to return. If he should try to run again, he will lose all the praise and pride given onto him.

He should remain on the side line.

It's not that hard, anyone who wants to follow his footprints should go back to check the resolution of the CONFAB

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Dogi1(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Jonathan stay at home ooh
We don't need you
Get out, what do you know?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by KillerCrocodile: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2022
quentin06:

He had his shot.

But a Second shot is allowed...

If you think I am lying ask Coronavirus cheesy

People have taken their 4th shot just to live well....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by juman(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Southerners the thieves.
They want to steal more money.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by kenzysmith: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

If I were Jonathan, I will boil water and pour them from my balcony
this is too much o hot water! Haba na bro
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by pacificom: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Jonathan, Buhari, Obasanjo, not even Abacha and Yaradua will leave their retirement position to return to Nigerian presidency. They have all got what they wanted once and for all; fame and more money ! What is left is a huge backlog of unsolvable problems that is practically unrealistic to fix in one or two presidential tenure.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by ibroopeyemi(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Under which party,PDP or APGA?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Pastorsmile: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Jonathan paid them. If you like, continue to trust human beings to your own peril
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by FireUpNow(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Their left balls.GEJ don't mind them ooo.shey dem dey shout up and down time say GEJ noa slow poke now that have Buhaeie their fastpoke. Nonsense
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Advocate500: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Using Jonathan and Buhari as a basis to compare good is an insult to reasonable Nigeria, i agreed Buhari was an avoidable mistake, just as some greedy fuuls that forced Buhari on us is also trying their best to enforce another calamity, Jonathan was never good, we had it better under yar'adua before his emergence, Buhari made mess of everything.

I believe their are millions of Nigerians that are better than what we have today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Udumeh: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Foolishness again!!!
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Analyst7: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
I will not give Jonathan my vote.
He has done his best he should go and rest else he fails again.

Either u die a hero or stay long enough to become the villain
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Egoveen: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

the zoo politics.

unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet

Itanbona zeke.....
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
If he wan do make he tell say he wan do and go and get the form nau. If he no wan do make him tell them say he no wan do nau make no hala am again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State / Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.