Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

"Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares (255 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares by polycarp65: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Dr Ifeanyi Odii, A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial aspirant in Ebonyi, has said that despite zoning, he has the capacity to govern Ebonyi state.

Odii, the Chief Executive Officer of Ebele and Anyi Chuks foundation, gave the urge at his hometown Isu, in Onicha Local Government Area of state while declaring his gubernatorial aspiration in the 2023 general elections.

The business mogul and philanthropist said that though he hails from the southern senatorial zone of the state where the incumbent governor hails from, his capacity to govern the state should be considered above all forms of zoning arrangement.

"I am a bonafide citizen of Ebonyi and is therefore qualified to contest for the governorship position of the state.

"All the senatorial zones of the state have taken their turns on the seat and the next shot can start from anywhere that capacity is found.

He noted that people should not propagate the zoning ideology because they want to campaign or be in government.

"I have my developmental projects and various philanthropic activities in every local government area of the state.

"My scholarship and various empowerment programmes have benefited several citizens of the state and beyond and these have impacted positively on them.

Odii said that he will place great emphasis on provision of adequate security, creating wealth and redefining the act of governance.

"All our visions and
efforts would be in vain without entrenching adequate security in the state.

"Our security approach will be proactive and technologically driven as I will put my best in defence of our people's life and property.

He pledged to restore the people's confidence in governance and establish a social contract that would form the basis of a new partnership.

"I am a firm believer in the democratic process, rule of law and reward for hardwork.

"My duties as the governor if elected will not stop my humanitarian activities because I have inaugurated structures that would sustain and enhance them.

The event attracted several dignitaries including party stalwarts, leaders from all spheres among others.

Re: "Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares by Akudaisi: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2022
AnyiChuks is right but it's left for the other part of Ebonyi to accept... U can say that his from the same part with Dave Umahi but at the moment we should overlook his from Ebonyi South and vote him cause his capable
Re: "Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Akudaisi:
AnyiChuks is right but it's left for the other part of Ebonyi to accept... U can say that his from the same part with Dave Umahi but at the moment we should overlook his from Ebonyi South and vote him cause his capable
Anyi Chuks
In Ebonyi It's the turn of EZZAS.
So we should vote for him even though he's from the same senatorial zone with our incumbent governor. Ezzas in Ebonyi Central have better plans for Ebonyians he should go and continue his hospital business and leave politics for politician
ANATEX 2023
Re: "Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares by Akudaisi: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Hizzy:

Anyi Chuks
In Ebonyi It's the turn of EZZAS.
So we should vote for him even though he's from the same senatorial zone with our incumbent governor. Ezzas in Ebonyi Central have better plans for Ebonyians he should go and continue his hospital business and leave politics for politician
ANATEX 2023
which Ezza abeg swerve no Ezza person is up to his standard for now,make una hawk gala finish first grin
Re: "Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Akudaisi:
which Ezza abeg swerve no Ezza person is up to his standard for now,make una hawk gala finish first grin
Gala kwa
Okay make we no argue
Ezza man will collect that PDP ticket from him
And who is Anyi Chuks to Chubby zion
Re: "Ebonyi People Deserve Capacity Leadership Despite Zoning- Anyi Chuks Declares by Akudaisi: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hizzy:

Gala kwa
Okay make we no argue
Ezza man will collect that PDP ticket from him
And who is Anyi Chuks to Chubby zion
lol Chubby Gini grin
Make Dem no see em poor face oo

(1) (Reply)

The Road To Redemption 2023 Lies In The Hands Of One Man - Peter Obi / Nigeria's Economy Is Confusing / Justice For Deborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.