Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS (2843 Views)

Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) / See The Handsome Officer ESN Terrorist Beheaded - PHOTOS / Good News As ESN Terrorist Is Killed This Afternoon PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2022

The Imo State Police Command on Friday said it arrested and paraded a 50-year-old-man one Simeon Onigbo, suspected to be a bomb manufacturer for the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, used in attacking police stations and government facilities in the state.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Micheal Abattam, disclosed this to newsmen in Owerri.

The command said it was last Wednesday it uncovered and raided the IPOB bomb manufacturing camp at Uba Umuaka in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State, based on the credible information that was made available to the Police.

However, he said the suspect had mentioned the names of other suspects in the bomb manufacturing within and outside the states.

According to the Command, “Sequel to the modified and invigorated strategies emplaced by the Command’s management team under the watch of the Commissioner of Police, Imo Command, CP Mohammed Ahmed Barde, psc on the assumption of office, with a view to checkmate violent crimes and criminality in the State.

“In-Line with the Commissioner of Police strategy in stemming crime, the Command’s Tactical Teams following credible intelligence received on 20/4/2022 at about 1700hours, revealed the hideout of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB/Eastern Security Network (ESN), its militia wing, where they are manufacturing Improvised Explosive Devices used in attacking Police Stations and Government facilities in the state.

“The Police Operatives immediately mobilised to the hideout of the terror group located at Uba Umuaka in Njaba LGA of Imo State and raided the camp.

In the course of the raid, one Simeon Onigbo ‘male’ age 50 years was arrested.

“On the spot interrogation, the suspect admitted being the manufacturer of most of the Improvised Explosive Devices ( I.E.Ds) used in attacking police stations in the State and outside the State.”

“On searching the criminal hideouts items recovered include the following: One already prepared Improvised Explosive Devices, Fifty-eight pieces of Cannon Steel Pipe, Two Chisels, One Monday Hammer one and a half bag of Potassium Nitrate, thirty Pounds Weight of Sulphur, Forty Pounds Weight of dry Sand, TenFifty-eighth of Red Sand, Thirty Pounds Weight of Gun Powder, Half Bag of Charcoal, Thirty Electronic Motorcycle Batteries and Seven Lengths of Fortyimeters Iron Rods.

“Meanwhile, the Command’s Explosive Ordinance Disposal Unit (EOD) has taken over the recovered bomb for technical analysis and subsequently for possible detonation millimetres, the investigation is ongoing, the suspect has made useful statements and mentioned members of his gangs outside the State who patronise him. Operatives of the Command are not relenting and all efforts are on top gear to arrest the other suspects,” Police said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-ipob-bomb-manufacturer-in-imo/

24 Likes 378 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
D

D for Dick
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by MadamVanessa(f): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2022
shocked

Merchant of fake news is here. My Ewedu gulper brothers please what gives you people endless orgasm is here, come and masturbate as usual

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Merchant of fake news is here. My Ewedu gulper brothers please what gives you people endless orgasm is here, come and masturbate as usual

Refresh your page Ekuke cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Joezinho: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Why can’t the same energy be applied to Boko Haram,Kidnappings and Banditry?Even with all the attacks against the home state of the president this same energy isn’t applied.

Ipob/ESN the fight isn’t against your kinsmen,your leader Kanu Nnamdi has a case with the federal government and not your kinsmen so why the senseless killings in the East and moreover since the herdsmen has been killing people in the East,has any government agencies gone after them with so much energy? Come people wise up and stop the senseless attacks on your kinsmen!

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by blazingblender(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Some headlines can be confusing ooh
And I was even thinking that ESN bombed a manufacturer that was arrested by police ....
Mata taya me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nigerialabalaba: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
ipob terrorists must collect o. smoke dem out patapata .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Islandlady(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Simon onigbo shocked

I tot these people said it is the fulanis and DSS that is destroying their region!

You guys should continue living in self denial

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nwadiuto247: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2022
All these evil should be killed after investigation. Useless Ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Hope Uzodinma will open his deceitful mouth and link ESN terror activities to his political opponents.

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
And I was even thinking that ESN bombed a manufacturer that was arrested by police ....
Mata taya me

As we all know ESN are terrorist. Threatening violence for their sit at home. Enforcing the violence but will blame fulanis when the news carried the violence they threatened and enforced.
So their bomb manufacturer, who use to manufacture bombs that their ESN normally use to attack the military checkpoints. Which after every successful attack you'll see them on Facebook celebrating saying God bless saint unknown gunmen.
But when these unknown gunmen are killed they are innocent Igbo youths with charms and hunters or vigilantes with guns.

So the person whose face was censored manufacturing bombs for their saint unknown gunmen as their leader calls them has been arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
paramakina202:
Hope Uzodinma will open his deceitful mouth and link ESN terror activities to his political opponents.

He doesn't want to step on IPOB toes so they don't say he hate Igbos. U know IPOB bingos are very emotional any small attack they say u are attacking Igbos.
One Emergingnation3 even calls me Ikwere that am attacking Igbos. All because I'm attacking IPOB terrorist group. grin
Even when his fellow bingos do tell him Ijelespeaks is from Imo state. He will insist its Ikwere.

When Governor Wike was giving them blue black they said he was attacking Igbos where as he was attacking IPOB that killed military officers.

So Hope is avoiding them but he is still killing them. That man na conny man o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Sergio103(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
angry

So a local mkponani ( in my own dialect) manufacturer can now be willfully arrested by Nigerian Army and be tagged bomb-manufacturer and people will cheer them up.

To sane Igbos here that know what mkponani is actually...... please can mkponani kill??

Mkponani is just a pointed iron filled with nsi-egbe(gun powder)..... which when lighted creates a huge Krakatoic sound like that of a blast.

It is mostly used for burial.

The sound are as follows....

One for umuada
3 immediately the corpse must have been laid down.
2 in the evening to end burial.

Please I ask again, is mkponani now a bomb??.
We have many people manufacturing it in my hometown Agulu, so you guys will now go and arrest them??

A breach into my culture is an insult to my culture.

Igbo, sa nu anya!!

Outta here!!!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Simeonjoe1: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Mata taya me
.. Same here
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by yanabasee(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2022
In a sane country...

These people are empowered to make further research into building sophisticated weapons.....

This is why I believe that Biafra can defeat the Nigerian Army... If the British will not get involved...

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Ipob terrorist I want to mention below food don land.

Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by eddynaira125: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Another fake news
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Sergio103(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2022
paramakina202:

But this is mkponani nah.

How's mkponani now a bomb.
Or is this new in Imo State??
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Sergio103(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Ipob terrorist I want to mention below food don land.

Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

Man is this actually bomb??

How's mkponani now a bomb??

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Reality3080: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Another win for Nigeria.

Nigeria 10 - Nyamiri 0

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He doesn't want to step on IPOB toes so they don't say he hate Igbos. U know IPOB bingos are very emotional any small attack they say u are attacking Igbos.
One Emergingnation3 even calls me Ikwere that am attacking Igbos. All because I'm attacking IPOB terrorist group. grin
Even when his fellow bingos do tell him Ijelespeaks is from Imo state. He will insist its Ikwere.

When Governor Wike was giving them blue black they said he was attacking Igbos where as he was attacking IPOB that killed military officers.

So Hope is avoiding them but he is still killing them. That man na conny man o cheesy

I disagree with you.Hope Uzodinma is playing politics with insecurity by trying to put the blame of IPOB atrocities on PDP that is dangerous politicking period.How can he rally the the masses to support his effort to defeat ESN security threat in Imo state if he keep pointing accusing fingers to the wrong people when evidence proves otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ha

The Nigerian Police knows how to waste peoples time for no just cause. Which Igbo man does not know that this is "Mkpor n'ana" used mosltly at burials for 21 gun salute? How is this a bomb in anyway?

Its evident that the Policemen who arrested him are not Igbos. How will any reasonable person take Mkpor n'ana for a bomb just because gunpowder is the main ingredient for making it?

What a waste of time!

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:

But this is mkponani nah.

How's mkponani now a bomb.
Or is this new in Imo State??

What about other explosive materials found in his possession,is it for mkponala too?
People who are into mkponala are known in their communities.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Spending123: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-ipob-bomb-manufacturer-in-imo/

You must be a f**l for typing these trash, when has gongs (known as mminala in Igbo) which is commonly used in several occasions in Igbo land turned to bombs? It seems that the Fulani government is working hand in hand with the owner of this site for you to be spreading propagandas against the Igbos which have made the mods not to ban you since.

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by KhalaKuta(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is not bomb na,this is simply known as Egbe Eligwe,its mostly used for burials in igbo land,Oyigboupdate go to any burial ceremony,in south east you will see this things,its used as banger or knockouts
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Sergio103(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
paramakina202:

What about other explosive materials found in his possession,is it for mkponala too?
People who are into mkponala are known in their communities.

List the other explosive.

I am waiting...
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Chibuzoc(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol, any Igbo person that doesn't know mkponala should question his/her identity
Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
KhalaKuta:
This is not bomb na,this is simply known as Egbe Eligwe,its mostly used for burials in igbo land,Oyigboupdate go to any burial ceremony,in south east you will see this things,its used as banger or knockouts

This is how the evil Nigerian Police likes to frame people for no just cause. Mkpor n'ana, mkpo n'ani, mpo nala, depending on the dialect you want to use, is what the Nigerian Police are parading as bomb.

The same Mpo n'ana I even used in burying my late grandfather years ago. What an embarrassment for the Nigerian Police for this cheap publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:
angry

So a local mkponani ( in my own dialect) manufacturer can now be willfully arrested by Nigerian Army and be tagged bomb-manufacturer and people will cheer them up.

To sane Igbos here that know what mkponani is actually...... please can mkponani kill??

Mkponani is just a pointed iron filled with nsi-egbe(gun powder)..... which when lighted creates a huge Krakatoic sound like that of a blast.

It is mostly used for burial.

The sound are as follows....

One for umuada
3 immediately the corpse must have been laid down.
2 in the evening to end burial.

Please I ask again, is mkponani now a bomb??.
We have many people manufacturing it in my hometown Agulu, so you guys will now go and arrest them??

A breach into my culture is an insult to my culture.

Igbo, sa nu anya!!

Outta here!!!!!

This man a local village Ntunala used for burial or traditional celebration grin

When my grandmother died, 24 shots was fired to celebrate her 112 years of age and eldest in their community.

This is pure local canon used for burial and Igbo traditional celebration.

They even use it during yam festivals.

If you are not Igbo, read about it here

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/60fe3b417e8b190d5d1b8b90d80bdd53

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS by Sergio103(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Udele1 you are a disgrace to Igbo nation sincerely.

Even when it's obvious your culture is being belated, you don't even care.
All you know is to count cheap scores in the name of fighting your common enemy "IPOB".

Make we now abolish mkponani right??.....it will be okay.

Nigerian forces invaded orlu on Sunday, Easter Sunday for that Matter...... you cheered them up.

Can Nigeria soldiers invade any northern city on Ramadan celebration day??........ your guess is as good as mine to this question.

Remember......at the tide end, we gonna count the fishes!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign / JUST IN: Nigeria To Face Another Phase Of Naira Crisis As FG Reveal New Deadline / Pictures Of Onitsha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.