Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Governor Wike And The Donald Trump Similarities By Ohbritannia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And The Donald Trump Similarities By Ohbritannia (235 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike And The Donald Trump Similarities By Ohbritannia by OhBritannia(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ohbritannia and i am here to tell you all why i think Governor Wike of Rivers State will be the best man to rule Nigeria and take it to a greater Destiny.

First i am going to be using the Donald Trump factor and similarities to describe Governor Wike of Rivers State.
I believe Those of us that are knowledgeable about the politics of the United States of America can truly see how Donald Trump Is of the same quality with Governor Wike of Rivers State.
So i am going to be mentioning the similarities between Donald Trump and Governor Wike.
1) Terrorism/banditry
We all know that anywhere in the world the radical terrorist hears the name of Donald Trump, they run Hecker scatter in dear and trembling, because they know that Donald Trump has vowed to kill off all of them and wipe them all from the face of this earth, Donald Trump doesn't joke around and negotiate with terrorist, he wipes them off and that's period.
That similar trait can be found in Wike.

Nigerians knows Wike just like Trump is not respecter of any group that will threaten the peace, life and property of Nigerians. Be they bandits, Boko Haram or unknown gun men.
Once he is president, these groups will simply run into hiding because just like Donald Trump, Governor Wike will wipe them off the face of the earth and Nigeria shall be peaceful again.

2) Economy policies
Just like Donald Trump, we all can tell that Governor Wike is going to take the Economy of Nigeria to the very top in the world, his economy policies in Rivers State has seen the state grow into one of the biggest state economy in Nigeria.

3) Development/ infrastructures
No country on earth will be regarded as first world country with a dwindling infrastructure.
And like it or not, Governor Wike of Rivers State has successfully done various projects and infrastructures across Rivers State.
Just like Donald Trump, Governor Wike is a man of infrastructures and i believe he is the right man for Nigeria.

4) Justice system.
One of the reasons why Nigeria is in this state today is because of our nun functioning justice system.
How many times has the ordinary man In the street gotten justice In Nigeria?
We live in a country where the Rich oppressed the poor.
We live in a country where the police and other security agencies do as they like and oppresses civilians.
But all this will stop with Governor Wike in charge of Aso rock.
He is a man of justice and we all saw how he has stood up for justice In his time as a Governor.

Fellow Nigerians !! No man is perfect.
Donald Trump isn't perfect, Wike isn't perfect however we all should put tribalism asides and reason with logic for once and we will see the Governor Wike of Rivers State is the right man for Nigeria.

Note: nobody paid me to write this article, i am just a good citizen of Nigeria that wants the best and nothing but the best for Nigeria.
Right now Nigeria needs a man like Donald Trump and Governor Wike of Rivers State is that man.

This article is written by Ohbritannia of Nairaland.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Governor Wike And The Donald Trump Similarities By Ohbritannia by Xscape1993(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Good analysis..m
Re: Governor Wike And The Donald Trump Similarities By Ohbritannia by OhBritannia(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good analysis..m
I just hope Nigerians can look beyond sentiments and actually see how Governor Wike will really do well as president.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Joined Presidential Race: Aso Rock Candidate, Mokelu / Hon.taiwo Taiwo Lekan Salami Gift 100 Tickets To Ibadan North Youths To Watch Sh / Why Do We Have So Many Presidential Aspirants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.