Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Should She Stick With Uniben Or Risk Unilorin? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should She Stick With Uniben Or Risk Unilorin? (1358 Views)

Accounting @ UNIBEN Or Finance @ UNILORIN? / Difference(s) Between Harvard Law Grads And Ui, Unn, Uniben Or Lag Law Grads / Pls Any Uniben Or Aau Ekpoma Student Shld Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should She Stick With Uniben Or Risk Unilorin? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hi Everyone

I need some advice.

My sister wrote the JAMB exam and she did well. She chose UNILORIN as her first choice but when her result was checked, UNIBEN was stated as her first choice. She has the option of changing it for free on the JAMB website but the issue is she didn't sit for SSCE, she sat for NECo, and NECO results will be out at the same time as UNILORIN's resumption period.

Does UNILORIN accept candidates awaiting results? Should she change her choice of institution hoping NECO results will be released in time for the UNILORIN admission process, or should she just stick with UNIBEN?

Thanks for your advice as they come.
Re: Should She Stick With Uniben Or Risk Unilorin? by Unigrad: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
I am a uniben student. My advice is- 1- uniben do allow awaiting result on a condition that he or she will credit its five important courses before matriculation day if he or she is admitted. If he or she get the result after matric day, uniben will not accept rather they will void the admission given to her before. 2- In term of post utme,uniben is very competitive. What i mean is 40000 students will write the post utme exam, only less than 7000 will be admitted. 3- she hold the key to decide the school she likes. If she like ilorin change it 4 she. But 4 me,i like uniben. 4-if she still stays in uniben, just alarm me so that i can give u the necessary info about uniben post utme. Thanks. goodbye
Re: Should She Stick With Uniben Or Risk Unilorin? by sammirano: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
don't even try Unilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Utme 2012/2013 / Oauife Merit List Now On Jamb Website / Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.