Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 (15277 Views)

Mcdonald's Closed 847 Restaurants In Russia. Russians Turned The Logo 90 Degrees / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by jiz: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
He is already with his maker to give account. All presidents will give account to the greatest President on how well they have rule and ran their race.
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Horus(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C48Oyssx0Xk

Mwai Kibaki - The Family Man
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by NwokoloOwa: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
I liked him for his maturity and for the reforms he introduced in Kenya. In one of his interviews, I liked him the more as he revealed that apart from academic qualification (which is very sound) he had vocational training and certification in Carpentry and Masonry. RIP Mwai Kibaki

3 Likes

Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by bizzibodi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
What will be the "lifeless" one legacies when he died "will they say he fought kwaraption to a standstill?or he crushes bandits,BH?or he turns #1 to $1?or he improved the economy or he abolish open grazing of cattle.
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by TimeTraveller: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:
Thought it's Gowon

Evil people. Why are you guys senseless?
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Sergio103(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
TimeTraveller:

Evil people. Why are you guys senseless?

Because you ought to talk "less".

Please don't add your less to my Sense
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ecclesiastes 3

1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2     a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,

Turn to God today people

1 Like

Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
End of an era...
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by CountLaka(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
I thought it was your uncle

BuyAndSellStuff:
I thought it was IBB
Lol
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Pootle: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Amen.

ahh i go tell grin
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Beey(f): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
By Adeola Bodunrin

Source: Politics Nigeria
R.I.P Our dear President. Kenya was blessed to have you. A true hero. An academic Economist who declined an offer by the world bank. A patriot and the best President Kenya has had so far. Kenya will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by ntyce(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rest in Peace

I remember Kibaki virus...
Infected my floppy disk in 2008...
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Ecos(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhari go soon die idiot!!
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Ecos(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhari will soon die idiot
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Bifwoli: 2:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Beey:
R.I.P Our dear President. Kenya was blessed to have you. A true hero. An academic Economist who declined an offer by the world bank. A patriot and the best President Kenya has had so far. Kenya will miss you.
Wow ,i'm just now finding out from you i've been busy all day long.(i always do a search for "Kenya' on nairaland to find the lastest attacks on our republic that how i landed on you)

Oh My God ,i'm gonna miss him he brought Kenya back from the dead .
Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Bifwoli: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Who remembered Mai Kibaki and Kenyatta Electoral crisis of 2007 ?
You clearly don't know what you're talking about.NOT FACTUAL .

1 Like

Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Beey(f): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Bifwoli:
Wow ,i'm just now finding out from you i've been busy all day long.(i always do a search for "Kenya' on nairaland to find the lastest attacks on our republic that how i landed on you)

Oh My God ,i'm gonna miss him he brought Kenya back from the dead .
Yeah it’s so sad that he’s rested at a very crucial time when his political wisdom gained after a political career spanning close to 60 years was much needed. A true son of my home county of Nyeri , a Kenyan hero per excellence. He deserves all the encomium poured on him. May he sleep well. He shall be truly missed. R.I.P President Emilio Stanley Mwai Kibaki! Am currently in Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 by Beey(f): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2022
ntyce:
Rest in Peace

I remember Kibaki virus...
Infected my floppy disk in 2008...
What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car, Airplane Coffins Built In Ghana / Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu / Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.