Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

See How The Sell With Content Class Is Going - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How The Sell With Content Class Is Going (83 Views)

He Says, 'there's Still Time To Get Rich! - Buy A Node Before The Sell Out!' / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / Pls I Need This Ebook By Fredrik "The Sell: How To Sell Anything To Anyone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How The Sell With Content Class Is Going by Solo777(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hello everyone

Trust you're fine

So whatsApp has hanging for days. Is it affecting you too?

I've successfully recorded the section 1 of the SELL WITH CONTENT class and I can tell you it's simplified and loaded.

So I'll drop the link for the section 1 @ 7 pm tonight

Then after that, I'll give some days break for you to go through them then we'll have a live session.

We'll also have a Question and Answer session

The next part will be a few templates I'll drop so you can edit and make your own contents

I'll also show you my content calendar and how I get content ideas

You can also ask questions in my Dm if you have any but i doubt because the class is simplified.

If you're yet to register, this is your last chance. send CONTENT to 08179687499 on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hire Contract Drafting Support Services? / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.