Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Actor RMD Reveals Why He Was Absent At Rita Dominic’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor RMD Reveals Why He Was Absent At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (645 Views)

Julius Agwu Dancing At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (Photos) / Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor RMD Reveals Why He Was Absent At Rita Dominic’s Wedding by Linx1234: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nollywood veteran actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has finally given the reasons for his absence at Rita Dominic’s wedding.

Recall that Rita Dominic tied the knot traditionally with Fidelis Anosike on Tuesday in Imo State.

The star-studded ceremony had the likes of Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva, Ini Edo and many others.

Nigerians while celebrating Rita’s marriage, queried the absence of some Nollywood stars like Genevieve Nnaji, RMD and Mercy Johnson.

RMD, took to his Instagram page on Friday revealing why he was absent at the wedding.

He noted that he would have loved to grace the ‘epic event’.

His post read: “Congratulations my beautiful Riri @ritadominic. I ............ https://janefblog.com/actor-rmd-reveals-why-he-was-absent-at-rita-dominics-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed!! Genevieve In A Reharb!!! Reason For Weird Behavior Of Late. / See Yul Edochie's Biography, Wives, And Net Worth / “kindly Say A Word Of Prayer Over My Life” Tim Godfrey’s Babymama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.