Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Hardened Mice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hardened Mice (1144 Views)

How Many Mice Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb? / Hardened Criminals / Hardened Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardened Mice by IBBFan(m): 4:26am On Feb 19, 2006
Three mice are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse slams a shot of scotch, and pounds the shot glass to the bar, turns to the second mouse and says: "When I see a mousetrap, I get on it, lie on my back, and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, and then bench press it 100 times."

The second mouse orders up two shots of tequila. He grabs one in each paw, slams the shots, and pounds the glasses to the bar. He turns to the other mice and replies: "Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can and take it home. In the morning, I grind it up into a powder and put it in my coffee so I get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bulls**t. I gotta go home and f**k the cat."
Re: Hardened Mice by Skintite(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2006
embarassed embarassed wink
ouch, that was nasty.
Re: Hardened Mice by spikelord(m): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hardened Mice by tolutope(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2006
now dats a hard mice,
Re: Hardened Mice by micklplus(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2006
Shuo shocked these things dey vex o cheesy
Re: Hardened Mice by donjon: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2009
No bi small tin o!
Re: Hardened Mice by donjon: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2009
No bi small tin o!
Re: Hardened Mice by mailmalc(m): 3:07am On Oct 23, 2009
Lol 3 blind mice
Re: Hardened Mice by Kunbee: 4:53am On Oct 23, 2009
@mail na u be dis

(1) (Reply)

Husband's Compliments / Nuts / What Best Describes The Principle Of Globalization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.