Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency (1401 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable / 2023: ‘I Cannot Tell’– Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday reacted to calls that he should run for the 2023 Presidency.

Jonathan said he can’t tell if he will run for the Presidency in 2023.

He disclosed this while addressing some supporters who besieged his office in Abuja, asking him to run for the Presidency in 2023.

According to Jonathan: “I cannot tell if I’m contesting.”

Hundreds of supporters, including women and youth groups, stormed Jonathan’s office, asking him to contest for President in 2023.

The supporters arrived at the office with a musical band around 8:50 a.m.

They lamented that hunger, insecurity, and unemployment, among others, have become the order of the day since he left office.

The supporters said that both men and women have turned to beggars because of the unfavourable policies of the present administration.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/22/2023-i-cant-tell-goodluck-jonathan-finally-speaks-on-running-for-presidency/

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Something is fishy

It is now obvious Buhari and his cabals want Jonathan to decamp to APC and contest for presidency

Interesting times ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Truthisunique2: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
You when get mouth can not give an affirmative no

It means it true then, just like osinbajo was playing back and forth

I just wonder how Yoruba people feel now been used by the north, by now i didn't even expect any competition in apc on tinubu taking over buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Felimax(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
They want to force him by all means because of their selfish interest.
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Jonathan na northern project obviously but but but

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by TheScientist: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Let him reject their call to avoid embarassment. He's already a made-man.

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Sergio103(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
The man should mantain his dignity and rest
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Golden057(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jonathan my brother,

Plz, be wise. This same people blame you for the situation of the country before they came into power. Now they want you back after the destruction and havoc on the nation. Then they will blame you after your 4 years for wasting the resources of the nation.

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by GeneralDae: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
God forbid. Jonathan should better sit his ass somewhere.

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by GooodHardDick: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
GEJ is the best president Nigeria ever had.

Even if GEJ wants to run for the office of the president, it definitely won't be in APC, because APC is a party meant for zombies and brain dead people.

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by tommy589(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
I wonder why people have hope on any of these guys. The present constitution creates gods in the President and Governors. Let's set aside Tinubu, Osibanjo, Obi,Jonathan and the rest that won't make any difference when they become president, even the man with best intentions is going to fail.
Ask ex and current governors aspiring to be president if they allow/ed LG to have control over their allocations? The answer tells you what lies in the future

2 Likes

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Interesting times ahead
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Saintinoo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday reacted to calls that he should run for the 2023 Presidency.

Jonathan said he can’t tell if he will run for the Presidency in 2023.

He disclosed this while addressing some supporters who besieged his office in Abuja, asking him to run for the Presidency in 2023.

According to Jonathan: “I cannot tell if I’m contesting.”

Hundreds of supporters, including women and youth groups, stormed Jonathan’s office, asking him to contest for President in 2023.

The supporters arrived at the office with a musical band around 8:50 a.m.

They lamented that hunger, insecurity, and unemployment, among others, have become the order of the day since he left office.

The supporters said that both men and women have turned to beggars because of the unfavourable policies of the present administration.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/22/2023-i-cant-tell-goodluck-jonathan-finally-speaks-on-running-for-presidency/

Lalasticlala

I keep telling Yorubas and Tinubu/Osibanjo supporters that the number one choice of Buhari and North is GEJ, unless if GEJ declines the offer, but if he accepts, they should all be ready to accept that bitter fact.

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by LagosEmir: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is serious o
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Saintinoo:

I keep telling Yorubas and Tinubu/Osibanjo supporters that the number one choice of Buhari and North is GEJ, unless if GEJ declines the offer, but if he accepts, they should all be ready to accept that bitter fact.
Tinubu supporters will call you IPob or Igbo for this comment
Just watch out
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by bjdon: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
The negotiations are ongoing. Buhari and the cabal are desperate for GEJ, as it'll mean they take back power 8n 2027.
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Salvador1: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gej we love u but declaring will reduce your integrity.
Allowing baboons and vultures to force you to contest will spell doom for you.
These are the people that removed u out of hatred.
Gej be wise.
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Yibo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Saintinoo:

you dey among cabal or Jubrin called you and told you that?
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by CaptainAyub: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
If GEJ accepts this poisoned chalice, I go know say na kaikai man true true
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by tommy589(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I just wonder how Yoruba people feel now been used by the north, by now i didn't even expect any competition in apc on tinubu taking over buhari

So Yoruba people were also used by Jonathan in 2011 when they voted for him in all their states except in Osun. Nuhu Ribadu, Tinubu presidential candidate lost to Jonathan

Except any one clamouring for these people benefits directly. I don't see anyone of them changing Nigeria's fortune
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Reality3080: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Something is fishy

It is now obvious Buhari and his cabals want Jonathan to decamp to APC and contest for presidency

Interesting times ahead
u will just open mouth waaa without thinking.

U hardly think through b4 u type,u just drop it based on emotion n not common sense

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Something is fishy

Interesting times ahead

GEJ should come out unless he is a coward.
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Reality3080:
u will just open mouth waaa without thinking.

U hardly think through b4 u type,u just drop it based on emotion n not common sense
[/s]
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Better save for yourself the little respect u have left. You did your best, and its time to rest.
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Better save for yourself the little respect u have left. You did your best, and its time to rest.
Tinubu should follow same advice
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should follow same advice

Why?
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

Why?
He's old, sick and not fit to be president

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Truthisunique2: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
tommy589:

So Yoruba people were also used by Jonathan in 2011 when they voted for him in all their states except in Osun. Nuhu Ribadu, Tinubu presidential candidate lost to Jonathan

Except any one clamouring for these people benefits directly. I don't see anyone of them changing Nigeria's fortune
tilumbu used Yoruba people to cash out

He cut deal with gej in 2011 because he wasn't formidable enough, deceived atiku and even wanted to do Muslim Muslim ticket because he knew his party had no chance

The only time he could muster a chance in 2015, he was looking for fulani to remove a southernern

But today na him dey shout southern turn

1 Like

Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He's old, sick and not fit to be president
Hmmm.. Can u call me?
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

Hmmm.. Can u call me?
What's the number ?
Re: ''I Can't Tell" - Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Running For Presidency by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What's the number ?

Pls check my profile. I've just been sacked from a job i got 2wks ago. A job dat took me many years to secure. Goodbye to this wicked world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Shekarau Joins Kwankwaso In NNPP / Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV / Ihedioha Mobilises Imo Delegates For Tambuwal Shuns Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.