Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,837 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Papertalk: Harry Maguire Dropped For Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Papertalk: Harry Maguire Dropped For Arsenal (197 Views)

Harry Maguire Dropped As Manchester United Captain / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Papertalk: Harry Maguire Dropped For Arsenal by Enenim(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
� Mo Salah on his contract negotiations with Liverpool: "I don't know. I have one year left. I think the fans know what I want, but in the contract, it's not everything about the money at all." ‼️

�PSG reportedly offered Kylian Mbappe a blank cheque to extend his contract, but the Frenchman rejected because his desire to leave is not about money. ‼️

�Wayne Rooney on Erik ten Hag’s appointment: “I'm sure they are going to let him rebuild the squad because that needs to happen. But I think fans have to be a little bit patient with it because it's not going to change overnight or as quick as you would like.”‼️

�Jurgen Klopp on Thiago's current form: "People were questioning if Thiago suited our football? Thank God these people don't make decisions."‼️

�Paul Pogba is unlikely to play again this season due to injury.

His Manchester United contract expires this summer.‼️

�Rangnick on Arsenal: "It's a high attacking team with fast strikers, pretty aggressive in the first third, always trying to press and counter-press. I like watching them actually, but hopefully not against us tomorrow." ‼️

�Rangnick on ten Hag: “As I said, I have not spoken to Erik in person yet. But if he asks me my opinion I’m obviously ready and willing to speak with him about my experience, but on the other hand he will also have his own ideas.”‼️

(1) (Reply)

168predict - Today Football Predictions / Migaty Partner With Nigerian Breweries to make football fans smiles / Real Madrid Vs Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.