|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,083,147 members, 7,594,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 September 2023 at 06:18 PM
|Vacancy! Business Development Executive At Digital Marketing Skill Institute by Tochukwu038: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2022|
About the Role
We are looking to engage an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for all activities revolving around following up and converting aspiring prospect corporate clients and partners into leads.
As the Business Development Executive you will develop and maintain a partnership management system at Digital Marketing Skill Institute.
Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added products and services. As such, business development executives play an integral role in companies' longevity.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
2. Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company
3. Procuring new clients through direct contact and word-of-mouth
4. Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
5. Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
6. Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
7. Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
8. Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
9. Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
10. Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
11. Prepare and deliver engaging and confident presentations (both at one-to-one level and at a much larger scale) about our company and its services.
12. Make inbound and outbound calls to sell our services; respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
13. Develop and implement a systematic and efficient strategy to identify, acquire and retain prospective clients both individual and corporate.
14. Laise for partnership with business groups, universities, associations, chambers of commerce, associations etc
15. Communicate with customers via phone, e-mails, chats and other platforms
16. Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecasts and projections.
17. Research and identify opportunities for new potential sponsors in line with our commercial partnership growth strategy.
18. Gather business intelligence and research new sales leads and prospects, distilling research findings into key insights to support the sales process.
19. Ensure a consistent, profitable growth in revenue through positive planning and management of partners.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
1. A demonstrable history of successfully achieving and preferably exceeding (corporate) sales targets.
2. 2-5 hands-on corporate sales experience in managing a B2B sales pipeline and winning large contracts; experience in a digital marketing workspace is an added advantage.
3. A proven track record and a strong and demonstrable network with relationships within and around Learning & Development, Human Resource, Talent, Digital Transformation, Change Management and/or Learning Services.
4. Experienced sales and partnerships development professional with a proven track record of building business relationships and winning business
4. Persuasion skills and ability to convert leads into sales
5. Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
6. Passionate and up to date with knowledge of cutting edge sales and marketing techniques.
7. Strong and confident communicator.
8. Experienced in presentation and proposal writing and the proposal management process.
9. Excellent negotiation, relationship management and collaboration skills.
10. Excellent organisational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities to deliver against targets
11. Experienced in B2B marketing.
12. Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services
What we offer:
1. Competitive Salary with Pension
2. Lots of room for personal and professional development
3. Great flexibility
4. A great office with supportive team.
5. Free Daily Lunch while at the office - always be refreshed.
6. Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit - Work smart.
7. Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - reduce your bills when it comes to
8. Team Events - Have fun in & out of the office.
9. Company Swag - Some branded items on us.
10. Access to our courses
11. Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
12. An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
*All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should apply using the link below:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦100,000.00 - ₦150,000.00 per month
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47