Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo (12403 Views)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / 2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs / How Is Abuja? An Observation For Those Willing To Move In There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by TheDemola: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Friday, visited the Olubadàn of Ibadanland, Oba Olalekan Balogun, at his Alarere residence, in Ibadan, to seek the traditional ruler’s blessings on his presidential ambition.

Reports have it that the visit was in continuation of the vice president’s visitation to states ahead of the primary election of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), held in May.

Osinbajo said that he came to pay homage and sought the traditional ruler’s blessings on his desire to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023, after the completion of the current tenure.

He explained that his decision to contest the post of the presidency was made in the realisation of the need to put into use all the experiences he gained in the last seven years under the tutelage of President Buhari.

“During these years, our president truly gave me every opportunity to know all that the government was doing, including very sensitive issues and I, felt it would be the right thing to do, to deploy all those experiences under me to the service of the country.

“Nigeria needs those who are willing to serve, to attain her potential. I have come to Ibadan to confer with the party delegates on my intention to run for the presidency, which I formally declared on April 11.

“Kabiyesi, I know that you are no more a politician. Though it is said that we are all political animals, your position as the father of all precludes ‘Your Imperial Majesty’ from being active.

“So, I covet your prayers and want to assure Your Majesty, that wherever I may be, your highly respected position is guaranteed,” Osinbajo said.

In his response, Oba Balogun wished the vice president good luck in his desire to contest the presidential race.

“We are proud of you and share your aspiration. Just let me hand you over to the Almighty Allah, to take total control and be with you and your entourage,” Oba Balogun added.

The royal father also prayed for the vice president and his entourage.

Among the dignitaries who accompanied Prof. Osinbajo were Sen. Teslim Folarin, APC, representing Oyo Central,  Sen. Adamu Bulkachuwa, and APC representing Bauchi North, Chief Niyi Akintola (SAN) and other chieftains of the party. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-nigeria-needs-those-willing-to-serve-osinbajo/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

904 Likes 1445 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
NOT YOU THOUGH
APC IS A CULT, BUHARI IS A CULT LEADER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by alsudan: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Another shot fired at the Iragbiji Thief whose only reason for wanting to be President is because it’s his life time ambition.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by BigRocky: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo is always emphasizing he wants to continue from were buhari stopped lol.

This one never ready Sha.

How can building on buhari legacy be ur selling point?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Absolutely not ...Nigeria need those who know and understand the problems and have answers even if we have to beg them to serve

Buhari was willing to serve how far ?

Outside Peter obi and ayim no other politician running for president has given us their solutions to our problems

What's yours solution to the economy

What's your solution to the security challenges

What's the solution to youth unemployment

What's your solution to division

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
mrvitalis:
Absolutely not ...Nigeria need those who know and understand the problems and have answers even if we have to beg them to serve

[s]Outside Peter obi and ayim no other politician running for president has given us their solutions to our problem [/s]

His statement is a deeply thought out statement that will take only intellectual minds to comprehend.
The fundamental requirements for any achievement in life is WILLINGNESS. It's only where there's a WILL that you can find the WAY.

Again Willingness is different from Wants, which is what most aspirants are leveraging on to aspire.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
That's wot we really need

PDP Peter Obi or Atiku
APC Osinbajo or Ameachi

Any other candidates make them go sleep

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by inoki247: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol Motivational speaker....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

His statement is a deeply thought out statement that will take only intellectual minds to comprehend.
The fundamental requirements for any achievement in life is WILLINGNESS. It's only when there's a WILL that you can find the WAY.

Again Willingness is different from Wants, which is what most aspirants are leveraging on to aspire.

What should you even Accept to run when you don't have solution ?

I'm willing to help saves a man's life that's dying ...with all my willingness can I do a better job than a doctor who was forced or begged to do the work ?

Intellectual capacity my foot

Get PhD beofore you get professorship osibanjo use connection get prof before PhD now see the results

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hypocrisy at its peak....so inside 7yrs+ why didn't u serve??
U re part and parcel of this evil regime...so Rest abeg undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

What should you even Accept to run when you don't have solution ?

I'm willing to help saves a man's life that's dying ...with all my willingness can I do a better job than a doctor who was forced or begged to do the work ?

Willingness comes with readiness and preparedness if you care to check the
meaning.

mrvitalis:

Your intellectual mind no fit comprehend am ?
You're too small to engage me in any intellectual discourse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

?
Your intellectual mind no fit comprehend am ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Righthussle: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Star boy will be president come 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Patrickyemi: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
True
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Dawn91(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
jerseyboy:
NOT YOU THOUGH
APC IS A CULT, BUHARI IS A CULT LEADER

Don't be ignorant, forget the partty for now let's focus on the individual because unfortunately the party we have PDP and APC are one and the same so let's focus on the person.

Now for me Osibanjo and Obi seems to be the two best candidates but Osibanjo is ahead slightly because at least we know he is more.popular due to his being liked across all geopolitical zones.

Obi is a close second due to his stance on fixing problems blocking loopholes and being somewhat a People person.

A close third for me would be Amaechi whom is also liked across all geopolitical zones

Fourth for me would be Atiku only because he is popular in the north and less disliked nationally than Tinubu...

Honourable mentions who have no chance whatsoever

5. Yahaya bello
6. Sowore
7. Wike
8. Ngige
9. Tambuwal
10. Elrufai, moghalu , Nairamarley, Etc

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Premiumwriter: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Make una leave us alone sha.

Do you need a writer? I'm available to work on your project right now. Expensive but I'm always worth it. 070558|22849
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Johnjanrt: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thumps up.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Winters23: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Servants, not king makers
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheDemola:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-nigeria-needs-those-willing-to-serve-osinbajo/

Lalasticlala Mynd44
OGA are you not part of this ugly administration?
IF you check I didn't use "WERE"....simply because you are still part of the administration.
So the damage is still ongoing!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by wwwihy: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmnnnnnnn Pastor

Your sincerity is doubt
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by CoalcityBoi: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Akiko uwa

Obi is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hh
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by FalseProphet1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osibanjo has already stated clearly that he will continue from where Buhari (his master) stopped, so unless Nigerias old and young aren't tired of suffering and dying, they can go ahead and vote for him.

Osibanjo has nothing to offer Nigerians aside hiding under the umbrella of being a pastor and big grammar.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by LeoDeKing: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
mrvitalis:

Outside Peter obi and ayim no other politician running for president has given us their solutions to our problems

What's yours solution to the economy

What's your solution to the security challenges

What's the solution to youth unemployment

What's your solution to division
[/s]
Peter Obi and ayim can never be president of Nigeria my beloved country. They should try their luck in biafuro.

594 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Duru009(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by Winters23: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Hypocrisy at its peak....so inside 7yrs+ why didn't u serve??
U re part and parcel of this evil regime...so Rest abeg undecided

That's Correct, Osinbajo will never succeed in distancing himself from the current regime.

After all the arrangement is Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo will handle the economy grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
No else but you.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by softworldsystem(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by chelsea1116(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
I could be wrong but my heart accepts this man. In a sane country..we would be debating between him and Peter Obi but ofcourse the tribal hatred in our blood runs deep. Make una vote wisely cos i no dey 9ja to suffer wen e go happen.

We never learn..we re abt to repeat the same Buhari mistake.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo by salesbloo: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
wwwihy:
Hmnnnnnnn Pastor

Your sincerity is doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Stephen Ocheni Plagiarises Research Work From Australian University / We’ll No Longer Recognise Results Obtained Under Duress – INEC / Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.