Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

I'm Confused Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Confused Here (186 Views)

Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . / Please Help: I'm Confused And Heart Broken. / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Here by Supremos: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Three days ago, I reported here about the unrest that happened in Ibeno L.G.A of Akwa ibom state, where many Yorubas were killed.

I have concerns;

-I have interviewed couple of Yoruba personal friends about the incident. They kept referring them as "Ilaje people".
Is it Way of telling people that ilaje people are not mainstream Yoruba or is it an act of tactical cowardice.

-2 Anyone who knows Akwa ibom state properly, especially Eket and Ibeno, will know Marina round about very well. Since three days ago, hundreds of Yorubas has been laying around there helplessly, with no where to go. I personally fed few with their kids three days ago, and paid hotel rooms for others in same hotel I was lodging.
There's no help or succour in sight, for these swelling internally displaced people (IDP) around Marina round about. They are laying around helplessly and wondering about aimlessly. Worst of it is hunger. Is there nothing Yoruba state governors can do to help and relocate their people?. If it's the north, Tinubu would have donated 50million to score cheap political point, while his people are languishing.

-3 I foresee clash between northerners and Yorubas in Marina if nothing is done urgently to resettle these displaced Yorubas, because northerners are grumbling. Marina is occupied by mainly northerners, who sells suya, veggies, grains, tubers and goat. To northerners, these displaced people, are inconveniencing them.

Recall that, last 2 weeks, northerners were literally chased out Marina by Eket indigenes because a northerner killed an Eket man, and the youths killed some northerners, and chased them away, if took the timely intervention of the chairman, to calm frayed nerves.
Northerners are yet to resettle and have peace, before this Yoruba inflocks to Marina.

WHY;

Why is it very easy for northerners to kill at a slightest provocation.

Why is it easy for Yorubas to involve in cultism and killing, because, they incured tgy wrath of Ibeno indigenes by killing ibeno son, despite haven taken top jobs in ExxonMobil, which the indigenes has been grumbling about for decades now.

I am calling for good spirited individuals, to help solve this issue of growing IDPs around Marina
Re: I'm Confused Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I'm Confused Here by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Supremos:
Three days ago, I reported here about the unrest that happened in Ibeno L.G.A of Akwa ibom state, where many Yorubas were killed.

I have concerns;

-I have interviewed couple of Yoruba personal friends about the incident. They kept referring them as "Ilaje people".
Is it Way of telling people that ilaje people are not mainstream Yoruba or is it an act of tactical cowardice.

-2 Anyone who knows Akwa ibom state properly, especially Eket and Ibeno, will know Marina round about very well. Since three days ago, hundreds of Yorubas has been laying around there helplessly, with no where to go. I personally fed few with their kids three days ago, and paid hotel rooms for others in same hotel I was lodging.
There's no help or succour in sight, for these swelling internally displaced people (IDP) around Marina round about. They are laying around helplessly and wondering about aimlessly. Worst of it is hunger. Is there nothing Yoruba state governors can do to help and relocate their people?. If it's the north, Tinubu would have donated 50million to score cheap political point, while his people are languishing.

-3 I foresee clash between northerners and Yorubas in Marina if nothing is done urgently to resettle these displaced Yorubas, because northerners are grumbling. Marina is occupied by mainly northerners, who sells suya, veggies, grains, tubers and goat. To northerners, these displaced people, are inconveniencing them.

Recall that, last 2 weeks, northerners were literally chased out Marina by Eket indigenes because a northerner killed an Eket man, and the youths killed some northerners, and chased them away, if took the timely intervention of the chairman, to calm frayed nerves.
Northerners are yet to resettle and have peace, before this Yoruba inflocks to Marina.

WHY;

Why is it easy for Yorubas to involve in cultism and killing, because, they incured tgy wrath of Ibeno indigenes by killing ibeno son, despite haven taken top jobs in ExxonMobil, which the indigenes has been grumbling about for decades now.

I am calling for good spirited individuals, to help solve this issue of growing IDPs around Marina

So Yoruba IDP camp is now in Akwaibom grin

Let me wait for their online warriors to defend this.
Re: I'm Confused Here by Sergio103(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Supremos:

I have concerns;

WHY;

@bolded.

Op the life of average Yolloba man doesn't matter to Tinubu.

Outta here!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Here by Sergio103(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So Yoruba IDP camp is now in Akwaibom grin

New idp camp grin

It has become part of them.

Must be included in their history.

Ndị noodle Bandits!!
Re: I'm Confused Here by Supremos: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:

@bolded.

Op the life of average Yolloba man doesn't matter to Tinubu.

Outta here!!
They're on nairaland shouting IPOB, Tinubu and Igbo. That's what gives them hard on. Yet there people, whom they hitherto refers to, as "Ilaje" people, are in IDP camps across the length and breath of Eket.
I can categorically confirm to you that, Ibeno people ain't hunting for "Ilaje" people, but anything YORUBA.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Describes Late Alaafin A Bridge Builder, Man Of Great Intellect Who Wi / ASUU Want To Get Paid with our Tax Contribution Without Work / PDP Ticket: You’re My Friend, But I Won’t Work For You, Ayu Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.