Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio (516 Views)

Awful projects I did / Na Frontend Mentor Projects I Dey Do Now. / In Some Projects, I Can't Do Without Visual Foxpro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Luzebox(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Goodday house...im still a little bit new to frontend development but im trying to put my portfolio together...please i need honest reviews...make i no go put nonsense for portifolio....these are the projects
Re: Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mrchef is good but the menu at the left is a bit annoying especially on chrome mobile try putting a button to display it as for the menu button at the top right it looks a bit bleak
Re: Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
For illumino it's a giant leap in the quality of the website, honestly it looks very solid but take note of "© 2020 illumino Technologies. All rights reserved"
Re: Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
For hogz very solid but the text at the top is a bit disturbing to the eye try seperating text or reducing the font weight also seperate the cards in popular games x latest games add some padding in between
Re: Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Luzebox(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jayjayango:
Mrchef is good but the menu at the left is a bit annoying especially on chrome mobile try putting a button to display it as for the menu button at the top right it looks a bit bleak
thank you ...i really appreciate...are you talking about the sliding menu bar...and i will change the menu button icon
Re: Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
For gmc also very solid but the image and the text for the card is it possible to join them? Helps to represent them as a single unit overall you did a killer job and keep on coding
Re: Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio by Luzebox(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jayjayango:
For gmc also very solid but the image and the text for the card is it possible to join them? Helps to represent them as a single unit overall you did a killer job and keep on coding
i will do something about dem...thank you

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Tutorial PHP / Online Banking Script / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.