Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance (776 Views)

Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance / Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by deji17: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fashola tutors Anambra political appointees on governance
April 22, 2022

By Vincent Ujumadu, Awka

POLITICAL appointees and other top government officials in Anambra State yesterday began a two- day retreat at the famous Anambra International Convention Center in Awka with the Minister of Works and Housing and two- term governor of Lagos State, Mr Babatunde Fashola as the resource person.

The participants include the state governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo and his deputy, Dr Onyekachi Ibezim, as well as the Secretary to the State Government, the Head Service, Commissioners, Special Advisers, permanent secretaries and heads of statutory bodies.

Soludo said the retreat was to bring the political office holders and others up to the speed required of them in serving the state and to get them to internalise the core vision of his administration, in order to function effectively.

Commending Fashola for accepting to give Anambra government officials the rudiments of governance, Soludo said: “I am most grateful to our resource person, His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, for availing us his wealth of experience as a former Governor of Lagos State, who led mind-blowing public sector reforms in the centre of excellence.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/fashola-tutors-anambra-political-appointees-on-governance/

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Toluajas: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Far Anambra shocked
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by NwaNimo1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tutors?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]

...Impossible!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by LeoDeKing: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Soludo said:
“I am most grateful to our resource person, His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, for availing us his wealth of experience as a former Governor of Lagos State, who led mind-blowing public sector reforms in the centre of excellence.

Tinubu's boy teaching a Professor. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by KingsCity: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
That's a good one

Everyone needs training to excel
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Nigerialabalaba: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Soludo said:
[b][/b]

Professor learning from Tinubu's boy. grin grin grin
All of dem dey look for d kind of annointing Jagaban get for governance and raising talents. Imagine Soludo dey bow for Fashola wey be say na Jagaban train am for public administration grin
Dat na why today Odale VP too dey carry shoulder against Jagaban for 2023. Dem no wan openly accept dat Jagaban be dem master but dem want to dey tap hin annointing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Joezinho: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Naso
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by inoki247: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
lol abg tutor dem na Politics of bitterness dem sabi and doing consultation through Zoom....

And doing Sit at home not leaving dere region to go other region to du consultation...

Soludo for President 2023 e no dey tribalistic e no mind which region u come from at least mak him state av a beta life na wetin dey him mind b dat....
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by fyneguy: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Soludo said:
[b][/b]

He no call PETERu OBIlana cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by deji17: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Soludo means business. I like him.
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Essenza01: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fashola's works as Governor is exemplary, its not out of place to invite him over for lectures..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by deji17: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
fyneguy:

He no call PETERu OBIlana cheesy

That one na "Shakabula" (Dane gun) politician (in T. Bakare's voice) grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Parachoko: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
deji17:
Soludo means business. I like him.
Me too

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by gwafaeziokwu: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Soludo is building up a super team. This man is a good manager of men.

He said it during campaign that if it was an Indonesian that has the solution to a problem in Anambra state, he will engage him. A broadminded technocrat ready to teach bigots how a society works. I now understand the purpose of his visit to Fashola weeks ago after his inauguration.

Soludo is prepared for governance.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by fyneguy: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
angry >
deji17:

That one na "Shakabula" (Dane gun) politician (in T. Bakare's voice) grin grin grin

grin

Na so so China he for dey quote give them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by fyneguy: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Soludo is building up a super team. This man is a good manager of men.

He said it during campaign that if it was an Indonesian that has the solution to a problem in Anambra state, he will engage him. A broadminded technocrat ready to teach bigots how a society works. I now understand the purpose of his visit to Fashola weeks ago after his inauguration.

Soludo is prepared for governance.

Does APGA have a Presidential candidate?
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Truthisunique2: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rocket scientist sef dey tutor
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by gwafaeziokwu: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
fyneguy:

Does APGA have a Presidential candidate?

I don't think so.
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by gwafaeziokwu: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Rocket scientist sef dey tutor

There are aspects of governance he got right in Lagos state which I believe Soludo wants his team to hear about. We know Fashola got overwhelmed at federal level, but that doesn't take away his efforts at state level.

I am keen to know who Soludo's resource person for tomorrow will be. Everyone one in that Soludo team must get to a point where they all become mini-Soludo. I don't envy them especially his deputy. The Prof is a workaholic.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by kayuseful: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Teach them o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Reality3080: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

All of dem dey look for d kind of annointing Jagaban get for governance and raising talents. Imagine Soludo dey bow for Fashola wey be say na Jagaban train am for public administration grin
Dat na why today Odale VP too dey carry shoulder against Jagaban for 2023. Dem no wan openly accept dat Jagaban be dem master but dem want to dey tap hin annointing.
y are u crying more than d bereaved?
How is osinbajo an omale?
He's a Yoruba n also qualified to contest like every other Nigerian
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by ebufa: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

There are aspects of governance he got right in Lagos state which I believe Soludo wants his team to hear about. We knew got overwhelmed at federal level, but that doesn't take away his efforts at state level.

I am keen to know who his resource person for tomorrow will be. Everyone one knows that Soludo team must get to a point where all of them becomes mini-Soludo. The Prof is a workaholic.

Fashola was an excellent administrator, his word was his bond! Fashola and to some an extent Osinbajo are 2 Yoruba men I will vote for but Its the turn of the southeast to mount that pedestal!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by gwafaeziokwu: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
ebufa:

Fashola was an excellent administrator, his word was his bond! Fashola and to some an extent Osinbajo are 2 Yoruba men I will vote for but Its the turn of the southeast to mount that pedestal!

grin

Of course. Igbos can separate the wheat from the chaff.
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by Unzerious: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
I hope They took down Notes grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by mrvitalis(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Soludo said:
[b][/b]

That's the difference between a PhD holder that's a professor and osibanjo with PhD

He knows you can learn even from a primary school kid
Re: Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance by 1870ba: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Soludo said:
[b][/b]

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Jonathan Finally Made Up His Mind To Re-Contest Presidency!!! / BREAKING: South-east APC Presidential Aspirants Abandon ‘consensus’ Meeting / I’ll Repeat What My Late Father, MKO Abiola Did On June 12, 1993 - Kola Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.