Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) (44430 Views)

"I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation / The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by ikpumbe(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Can Tinubu show us anything apart from looted money inside a bullion van
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by KingDamzzy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
The CEO himself. A very intelligent and well spoken man. Although I might not always agree with some of his political opinions caused they are laced with tribal sentiments but I still respect his points overall.

I listen to him on weekdays every evening at 6pm on Lagos Talks 91.3Fm with the other wise men - Dan the humorous, Accapella and Senator Comedian.

Michelle and Icelomo also spicing it up too. Really hilarious show.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obynopositive:
FUTO matric gown...... wink

Sule, do they study medicine in FUTO or any other university of technology?
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by seglabsy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
which one is Catholic virgin? Okay I'm Anglican virgin.
ur anglican parish?my own is st john anglican church
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
seglabsy:
ur anglican parish?my own is st john anglican church
Saint Mattew
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by jclassiq(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Basheer22:
These are the true comedians, not these foolish skitmakers with forced laughter in their useless skits.
If you give Okey microphone, the way he will stand alone, you will start laughing. Him and Bovi have that unnatural ability.

And maybe, Buchi And Julius.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by seglabsy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Saint Mattew
oluwakemiii for where?
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Dikegodspower(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Currently, We are together today at vila garden hotel here in owerri chiing.
Una know what owerri is known for nah!!
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obynopositive:
FUTO matric gown...... wink

I thought he attended Rivers State University
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Maximeo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
I think he attended University of Port Harcourt

stanisbaratheon:

I thought he attended Rivers State University
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maximeo:
I think he attended University of Port Harcourt

Well, it is definitely Rivers State University because University of Port Harcourt do not have Agricultural Engineering.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Dayotheeone(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Dollarremix:
The CEO himself grin
Africa! Nigeria! Lagoooooos!!!

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Dayotheeone(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Dollarremix:
The CEO himself grin

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Dollarremix(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Dayotheeone:

Your head dey dere jare... grin

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Josywhyte: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
The face no still change. One of the funniest we have
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by softworldsystem(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mywd:

How

The first link on my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.