Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Johnny Depp VS Amber Heard: Depp’s Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp VS Amber Heard: Depp’s Testimony (164 Views)

Depp Vs Heard: Between An Abused Victim And A Victimised Abuser / Lawsuit: Pirates Of The Caribbean's Johnny Depp Vs Aquaman Actress, Amber Heard / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp VS Amber Heard: Depp’s Testimony by cynbanews: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
New evidence has emerged in the defamation/domestic violence trial of Johnny Depp as he testified on Wednesday.

Johnny Depp had sued his ex-wife Amber Heard for defamation after she made a statement in the Washington Post in 2018, profiling herself as a domestic violence survivor.

Heard had earlier filed for a divorce and a restraining order against Depp for Domestic Violence in 2016.

Heard counter-sued Depp for denying the allegations and calling her a liar and that led to the current hearing.

Depp’s career had been affected by Heard’s allegations.

Regarding this Depp said, “I would be a real simpleton to not think that there was an effect on my career based on Ms Heard’s words, whether they mentioned my name or not.”

Well, things might be taking a turn as new evidence suggests Depp was abused.

Here are some of the biggest highlights from Depp’s testimony:

https://cynbanews.com/johnny-depp-vs-amber-heard/

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic SUG President Recounts How She Was Mocked ,suspended.... / Portable Aka Zazu Is Set To Win Headies Award 2022 / Why You Must Use Pest Control Services At Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.