Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed (55689 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by LOVEGINO(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

My crush that year. Portable yellow pawpaw.
I hope say d tembe go make sense also grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Wazobia2216: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2022
scrolldown88:
What are the other reasons?
Infidelity grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Johel(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
olayinka00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwjv61q0TY8

Linda Ikeji was part of the reasons my marriage failed - Carolyna Hutchings

In the 3rd episode of Real Housewives of Lagos reality shows, Carolyna blows hot as she defends herself against Laura Ikeji who had revealed that the reason she doesn't vibe with Carolyna was that she insulted her sister, Linda.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DAMIADENUGA/status/1517540846115119106

Linda will forever be a single mother..
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Blackmanpro: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Abeg who their vibe epp
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by bizzibodi(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
You still dey fail for marriage that gives you all the good things of life.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Ghostnick: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by lookingfly: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Females....

Dramatic, Manipulative, attention seeking, clingy, jealous spirit, emotional, possesive and stubborn...funny thing they don't display their stubbornness in obvious way like guys....but the truth is they are very stubborn...way stubborn than men
you see that stubbornness, rudeness and easily getting angered part is what i hate about them. Just served a gal breakfast resently because these characters above. I had to do it for my mental health........I can't cope with unnecessary nagging and disturbance jare.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Females....

Dramatic, Manipulative, attention seeking, clingy, jealous spirit, emotional, possesive and stubborn...funny thing they don't display their stubbornness in obvious way like guys....but the truth is they are very stubborn...way stubborn than men
See likes. Lol.

Where females are being insulted, Nigerian males will always rush to masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
my mother is an Olosho let me cry myself a River undecided
K

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bobmarie:
K
Stay out of my mention u black witch undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by GloriousGbola: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
ednut1:
An olosho snatched your husband no blame linda

Most people are aware that their SOs are screwing around. Megaphone Olofofos force them to take action.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by malaria(f): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
After listening to this tape all I can say is caroline caused her pain . Why running to Linda for all you mentioned. Is Linda your mother or mother in law. Even if she wrote shits about you , all you could do is write back and correct the narrative. I dont understand why people make others role model .everyone has his or her life to live .know that and know peace
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Stay out of my mention u black witch undecided
Okay Triangle head
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by ItrendNaija(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheWolfen:

Never knew a thing like this exist. How much is the pods?
16k. And you get free delivery within lagos

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:
dem plenty for this table
like when linda released the story that femi kutis kids are not biologically his.

Femi called her out on the havoc she was unleashing on the children
las las, Linda is like bill gates was, a ruthless business woman with a friendly pretty demeanor that allowed her to get away with a lot

@bold:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.