Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? (19696 Views)

I Need Shea Butter Buyers In Europe / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / Packaged Shea Butter Distributors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by papapee: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2011
we deal in yams,yam flour,cassava flour,sorghum,maize in large quantity etc so for your supplies please contact 07042465537
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by semilore4(f): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2012
i have cassava for sale on 1 acre of land at mowonla in ikorodu if interested please call08185742129
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by omoguy4rea(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2012
I am into Agricultural product....... If you are interested to buy or sell kindly contact me on

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Best Regards,

Omjas Ltd,

No 9, Opposite Honey Moon Plaza,

Rumuadaolu/Rumuola Road,

Port Harcourt, Rivers State,

23408, Nigeria.

Tel:+2348096100682

Tel:+2348023106219

E-mail: omo.jackson@yahoo.com

omo@rethroiktravelsntour.com

Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by ephilipand: 1:09am On May 16, 2012
If you have product(s) for exportation and do not know how to go about it. Let me help you secure a contract on agreement based.

Interested? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.

Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com/dl/
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by gunuvi(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2012
We are into virgin coconut oil manufacturing. We have customers across Nigeria but we are looking for people who can buy from us in bulk for export.
We sell in 10, 25, 50, 100ltrs but we can produce up to 3tons per month for export.
Get in touch with us if interested either in small or large quantity.
Call Femi on 08181501477 or 07026015480.
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by ephilipand: 12:43pm On May 19, 2012
Do you need exportation contract for charcoal or any other exportable products?

We can help you secure one for an agreed fee within 48hours.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by ephilipand: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2012
Send me specification of your product(s) and let me get buyers for you.
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by gunuvi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Fresh rounds of Sebasi virgin coconut oil are being delivered now across Nigeria. Make your order today and have yours delivered to your doorstep within 48hours. We are a coconut oil manufacturing company based in Badagry, Lagos. Moderate transportation charged at delivery. We supply in
the range of 5 litres (6,500), 10 litres (11,500) , 25,litres (26,000), 50ltrs (47,000), 100ltrs (90,000), 1 ton (850,000) and so on, any quantity you want, we have it! well prepared, great quality and proudly Naija!!!
We also supply coconuts in large quantity nationwide.
If you are interested in buying, call Femi on
We supply withing 48 hours of booking to your
doorstep!!!
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by davj50(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
my name is david,i know much about timber work,anybody interested in investing in it should contact me for discussion,i base in ondo state,and there is large forest whereby we can get raw materials from,all we need for the business is just trucks and sawmill to run the available raw materials and buyers of finishing materials are always available you can contact me on this my number 07061835447.thanks
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by BizWeb: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2012
I am from Edo State and reside very close to Okomu Udo, Ovia South West LGA
where the popular Okomu oil palm PLC is based.

The company produces the following products:-
1) Edible Crude Palm Oil (CPO) considered to be the best quality in Nigeria. The bulk of this oil is sold directly as a food product and also to industrial users such as Lever Bros Nig and PZ Co Ltd. for further processing into food products. A large number of Indian and Nigerian run small businesses buy the oil - most is bottled and sold as a food product.
2) Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) also of very high quality. PKO is purchased by the large industrial buyers, mainly for high quality soap, but also for locally made cosmetics.
3) Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) used mainly for ruminant feed by local livestock keepers and some livestock feed manufacturers.
4) Banga Oil - Sold in 2ltrs and 4ltrs plastic kegs. This is seen as a high quality food item in Nigeria.
5) Rubber (cup-lump) - This production is derived from the 300 Ha of Rubber that already existed on the 6000 Ha of land recently purchased and at present is sold as cup-lump to local buyers.

If you are interested in any of these products, I can help you get the product delivered to anywhere you want in the world.
Call me on +2348163386321 (Please if you call and am not reachable at that moment leave a text message and I promise to get back to you)

Thank you
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2012
So no one was able to provide direct contacts of industries that need these stuffs without being middlemen?
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by dessy24: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
I can always supply pepper, snail, ogbono and crayfish in bulk. Pls if anybody has companies or individuals that need them should call 08062642991.
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by omorttee4u(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2013
I can supply any quantity of SHEA BUTTER,if any body is interested should contact me..my email: omorttee4u@yahoo.com my number : 08164432801,
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by bellabello(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi, am looking 4 cocoa and cashew seeds buyer, local insdustries or foreign. Contact me on +2348038599354/+2348186165108 or bellabello32@yahoo.com. 10ks
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by bellabello(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi, as a linguistic, if some1 need language translator such as French, Arabic,English,spanish, and local languages contact me on +2348038599354/+2348186165108 or bellabello32@yahoo.com
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by oyindare(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2013
hi guys
A PROPOSAL TO CULTIVATE A CASSAVA PLANTATION.
The cassava is a starchy vegetable, also known as manioc, which is grown in tropical climates such as South America and Africa, including Nigeria. Based on our finding the cassava is planted in 24 states of the 36 states in Nigeria, they are Kano, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Imo, Kebbi, Kwara just to mention a few. We are proposing to cultivate a cassava farm on a large scale with the full support of Shonga Farms Holding Nigeria Limited. This plan to start a cassava plantation has been an idea we discussed Shonga farms. This is why we are partnering with the farm to provide basic foods to the state.
The plan to embark on a cassava farm was based on the assurance on the availability of land in the farm. Having done a little research on our own it clearly discovered that there is an available well drained, deep, loamy soil. Moreover cassava is grown in all agro ecological zones in Nigeria with Kwara state included. It is grown poorly in clayey and stony soils. Also, deep loamy soils with medium soil fertility and good drainage give cassava yields. But we can assure the farm that measures are in place to prepare the land for planting of the cassava. We believe that the land preparation method will be very important to the success of the project. Our team will definitely select the best varieties of cassava around the country.
In addition, for cost effectiveness and optimum cassava population, mechanization and plantings on ridges are recommended. The climate condition in Nigeria would easily mean that planting could start in April and can be extended to October. The quantity recommended for 1 hectare is 60 bundles off cassava stem and stem cutting of 25cm long should be planted at a spacing of 1mx1m. Most important part of the planting stages is to maintain 100% planting rate by replacing dead or nonviable stems. We have further discovered that the planting should be proceeded with the use post planting weed control. It is advisable that a selective pre – emergence herbicide be applied within 3 days after planting.

Furthermore, the use of fertilizer is highly recommended, the type and appropriate rate of fertilizer will be increase the yield. We can categorically say that a yield of 25 tonnnes/hectare and above can be obtained with good agronomic practice and management. The following fertilizers and their rate/hectare are recommended; NPK 15:15:15-12 (50kg) bags, NPK 20:10:10-9 (50kg) bags, NPK 12:12:17-15 (50kg) bags. We can guarantee the farm that we intend to make use of the best and cost effective in terms of the fertilizer. On our part we would ensure that application of the herbicide, fertilizer will be done manually which are all part of the project.
Harvesting this cassava will be undertaken by our team and we intend to make use of the farm support in this area. The enormous benefits in this project can’t be overlooked. The plan to cultivate cassava farm is to improve the living conditions by providing more nourishing food for the people of Kwara state and Nigeria at large. The vegetable is edible and can provide a variety of nutritional benefits. Cassava is the third largest source of carbohydrates for human food in the world and is used to treat diarrhea, malaria, hypertension, headaches and pains.
The decision to start a cassava plantation on a large scale offers a lot opportunity to the farm, because the harvested cassava can be marketed. Thanks for your support and looking forward to your anticipated co-operation. call me on 08066219966 or mail me on dareoyin@yandex.com
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by kodimoore(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
richnet01: hi i can get u buyers of charcoal and cashew locally .jst call me 07064528232.
Please sir am interested & will need ya email Id. Thanks.
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by oyindare(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Cassava (Manihot esculenta crantz) is a staple food crop cultivated in several developing countries. Cassava is consumed either directly as cooked tubers or as the products prepared from cassava. Cassava in Nigeria is used mainly in the human consumption, industrial and animal feed sectors. In nigeria nearly 60% of cassava is used industrially in the production of sago, starch and dry chips. The presented study has clearly indicated that the future of cassava in nigeria lies in its diversified uses in the industrial sector. The projected demand is predominantly in the adhesive sector, especially in the corrugation gums and paper conversion industry, and in the paper industry. The projected demand-supply gap in the industrial sector is expected to be 1.5×106 t of cassava tubers requiring another 750 000 ha to be brought under cassava cultivation. New and potential areas in the non-traditional cassava-growing states are to be considered for area expansion.so if you like to go into farming and selling and buying of cassava you can call me on 08066219966
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by biyi4real: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
happyday:
Hi,do you have the materials available.If you have the materials ,and you can supply steadily,then you can link up with me,and let's start discussion.
Thanks.
Have a Happy day.
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by EmpressBianca: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have 50hectares of cassava for sale.... interested party should contact me
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by jendor123: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
@/empressbianca: ur contact number pls. Also where is ur farm, embarassed I am interested in the cassava. If u are on what's app we can chat.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by donoche: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
jendor123:
@/empressbianca: ur contact number pls. Also where is ur farm, embarassed I am interested in the cassava. If u are on what's app we can chat.[color=#006600][/color]

Hi Empressbianca, i got a farm witj large cassava still awaiting harvest....if interested you can also contact me!!!
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by ebitams: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Hi.We buy cassava tubers in big quantity at Bayelsa state any interested seller should contact me through this number 09053003214
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by osez(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
emmykpes:
You can check on this web site for all you need buyers of these
www.alibaba.com

How do I register as a seller
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by kelvinuyo: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
jendor123:
I Have 10 Hectare Of Raw Cassava To Sell This Is My Contact 07034369841
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by kelvinuyo: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hello Evryone I Have 10 Hectare Of Raw Cassava For Sale Contact Me As Soon As Possible 07034369841
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by Mario01boss(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have fresh cassave tuber for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by Mario01boss(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have fresh cassave tuber for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state as low @15000 per ton this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (2) (Reply)

CourseMate - How To Make Money With eLearning Sites / Estimating A Start-up Cost For A Large Format Printing Business / Mister Shoes For Men (Original Spanish Designers Shoes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.