Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lets Talk About Increte And Stamped Concrete Here. What's The Difference? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Talk About Increte And Stamped Concrete Here. What's The Difference? (170 Views)

3D Epoxy Floor, 18D Wall Mural And Stamped Concrete / 3D Floor Designs And Stamped Concrete Floors. / 3d Wallpaper And Stamped Concrete Training In 5 Nigerian States!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Increte And Stamped Concrete Here. What's The Difference? by Mayor78: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Well not everyday you come across nice and genuine traders and contractors online in Nigeria but the truth is that many of them abound. There are surely very many good and honest business people online. Especially those traders in Building Material that have their own shops and engage in providing the services.

Some are very willing to enlighten you on their trade keeping all cards on the table and holding back no trade secrets to maximise profit. Rather they lay every trade secret bare, and depends on marginal profit from quick turnover to keep business floating.

I stumbled unto this company T-Pave Ventures online in Jiji.com on my search for Increte and Stamped Concrete materials. My God he was amazing.

He is based in Lagos but has presence in Abuja and most importantly to me in Ogidi Building Material Market Shop OGB 05, and OGB 06 Importer Zone Building Onitsha Express Way 08033542484 where he sells all things you would ever need for Increte and Stamped Concrete, (Release Agents, Color Hardners, Stamp Mats, Trowels etc etc)

Even if you want it done, they are ready not only to give you the materials at the best importers price, they would do that for you amazingly on best price and quality I wasn't able to match looking around.

They are simply amazing and I would be unfair not to bring them to the notice of any that may need their materials or services here.

Direct 08033542484

Ogidi Building Material Market Shop OGB 05, and OGB 06 Importer Zone Building Onitsha Express Way 08033542484

Meanwhile let's talk Concrete, Increte, and Stamped Concrete what's the difference?

Share your knowledge, ask questions as we would have T-Pave Ventures Ltd do his best to answer you.

Sample works are shown below

Peace!
Re: Lets Talk About Increte And Stamped Concrete Here. What's The Difference? by Tpave(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Well appreciated sir for this. God bless you immensely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fenced Bareland Measuring 5,200sqm For Sale In Alausa, Ikeja! / *fresh Letting* Very Decent 3 Bedrooms Up Flat All Rooms Ensuite With Guest To / Five Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Rent At Gwarinpa Estate Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.