Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

“Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) (702 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by Oleys: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
“You can have a blog but don’t hurt people. Part of the reasons my marriage collapsed was because of Linda”

Caroline Danjuma now Carolyn Hutchings after her bitter divorce from her husband, Musa Danjuma revealed the popular blogger contributed to the collapse of her marriage. She made these accusations in the reality programme “Real Housewives of Lagos”

She claimed she reached out to Linda Ikeji to correct many lies she was writing about her in her gossip blog about her lifestyles, her age family and her daughter. She made these damming revelations among a cross section of ladies including Laura Ikeji.

Watch the video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1517523441737478147

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/04/22/linda-ikeji-contributed-to-the-collapse-of-my-marriage-despite-reaching-out-to-her-caroline-danjuma-video/

Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
No comments...

lipsrsealed
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by Hezzyluv: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol....
As she no do, she no want make you do grin
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by Laggafin: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Linda don scatter many marriages home and abroad
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by dayoscape: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
TBH
Linda did Caro dirty...all because she had the power
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Really?

You didn't leave cos Musa was (still) fucki.ng anything with hole even key holes?

Abeg leave Linda joor
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by Padipadi: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
If your ways are right, Linda ll only lie but you ll fight back with truths & sue her puss y to be dry from wetness.
But you n your likes v dirty secrets dogs like Linda crave for.
As for Linda, you can ask Julian Assange.
One day, you ll carry news bigger than your career.
That's what happens to noisemaking bloggers.
Ordinary Iyabo Ojo death with Kemi Olunloyo in 2016 or 2017.
She spent 3 months in jail on top carrying news of 3some.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by abobote: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Odiegwu. They are looking for who to blame
Re: “Linda Ikeji Contributed To The Collapse Of My Marriage,caroline Danjuma (video) by toujurs: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's your follow cum ashawo instinct, aunty no dey cap shit

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Burna Boy Run Mad On Stage As He Performs At Madison Garden In / Photos Of Ex Miss Nollywood Traditional Marriage Sonia Sunday Konyefa Spread / Pretty Actress Nancy Isime Stunningly Exposes Her Pussyu On A Cruise Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.