Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , (3076 Views)

Difference Between SEX And Bleep / 2018 Ondo State Joint Exam Commerce And Geography Free Answers / Unbelievable,banner Of Ashawo School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Zazoopk(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
I went to an olosho joint ,they say to Bleep is 20,000 per a night ,i dont Bleep again ,i use the money to play 2.00 odd and win it .

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Dawn91(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Zazoopk:
I went to an olosho joint ,they say to Bleep is 20,000 per a night ,i dont Bleep again ,i use the money to play 2.00 odd and win it .
[/s]
Go and give your mummy back her phone stupid boy

30 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Zazoopk(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Go and give your mummy back her phone
mummy boy ,go to school and pay your school ,mummy always pay school fees for you.
Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Dawn91(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Zazoopk:
mummy boy ,go to school and pay your school ,mummy always pay school fees for you.
[/s]

Your poor grammar and zero punctuation just sexposed you to the whole nairaland.

Let me guess you are 14 years old ? OYA COME ON GO AND GIVE YOUR MUMMY HER PHONE NOW!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Zazoopk(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Your poor grammar and zero punctuation just sexposed you to the whole nairaland.

Let me guess you are 14 years old ? OYA COME ON GO AND GIVE YOUR MUMMY HERE PHONE NOW!!!
In life ,nobody is perfect ,if you think my grammar is poor ,why dont you correct me abi ,you want tell me say you never Bleep up before ? Jesus preach in parable ,even mostly people cannot understand ,but some understand the teaching.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by dayoscape: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
You're def a kid...
I believe that's why they called that price for you...

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Ecos(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin FOOLgrin You need plenty Jesus in your life!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by koskilala: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
All of una for this thread dey ment.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Benki003(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2022
How small children act when the get android phones grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Samueltemi337(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Let me guess you are 14 years old ? OYA COME ON GO AND GIVE YOUR MUMMY HER PHONE NOW!!!
even you dey suffer wetin you dey complain

1 Like

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Zazoopk:
In life ,nobody is perfect ,if you think my grammar is poor ,why dont you correct me abi ,you want tell me say you never Bleep up before ? Jesus preach in parable ,even mostly people cannot understand ,but some understand the teaching.
you still repeated the old mistake.. bro why?

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Filthy post,,,,,,am out of here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by zinaunreal(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Trash

1 Like

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Mooh247: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Sex starved

Sleeping with Prostitute

Gambling

Telling lies on the Internet

Bad grammar

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Englishisamust: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

This meme don suffer for Ur handoo grin grin u too like aam
Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Dawn91(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Englishisamust:

This meme don suffer for Ur handoo grin grin u too like aam
[/s]
Wetin concern you angry

4 Likes

Re: How Much To Bleep An Ashawo In An Olosho Joint , by Reggaemich(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Vawulence must prevail

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News !!! SNAKE AWARENESS(Photo) / Big WAEC Scam In Enugu State / First Nigerian University With Intercalated MBBS Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.