Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure (15707 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Islie: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chairman of the Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has assured that the Dangote Refinery will be ready for commissioning before the end of President...

Chairman of the Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has assured that the Dangote Refinery will be ready for commissioning before the end of President Muhammadu Buhari administration in 2023.

He gave the assurance Friday while fielding questions from State House reporters after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Friday.

Dangote, who was asked about the time when the refinery would be ready for operations, said “by the grace of God, Mr. President will come and commission before the end of his tenure”.

According to Africa richest man, when operational, the refinery would create jobs and generate more tax money, which would be used by government to develop the country further.

“In the near future, they are expect to see more employment, they are expected to see more prosperity. We keep doing new things and good things and also we keep paying our taxes, which will complement the government’s effort in providing education, good health and the rest,” he said.

Asked if he was worried about potash scarcity as a result of the Russian/Ukrainian conflict, Dangote said there was no need for worry as only 26% of the world’s potash supply comes from the two countries.

“No, we are not concerned. Well, there are some few other countries that have it, it’s not only Ukraine that has it. Yes, Ukraine and Russia have about 26% of the world’s potash, but it does not mean that you cannot source potash elsewhere. So, I’m not really very concerned, the concern is just about price,” he said.

On the reason behind the visit of his team to the State House, he said “we came here on a courtesy call and also a ‘thank you visit’, to thank him for personally coming to commission our fertilizer plant. This is just on the 22nd of March, about four weeks ago. So, I’m here with my board of directors, just to show gratitude to Mr. President and he received us very well.”

https://dailytrust.com/dangote-my-refinery-will-be-ready-for-commissioning-before-end-of-buharis-tenure

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by immortalcrown(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Amotolongbo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by God1000(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
One of the few africans I respect so much

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by shigishege: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lagos the economic hub of West Africa

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by LeoDeKing: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dangote shouldn't have talked.

Shildren of 8, anger, perdition and frustration are all over the internet searching for who to devour.

They will soon position themselves at strategic locations competing on who has the longest tongue.

All the same,
God bless Aliko Dangote
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless the incoming president BAT
Long SW SS NW NE and NC
Long live Fed Rep of Nigeria
God bless patriotic Nigerians

511 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Parachoko: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is good to have money

See as Dangote dey hold meeting with the president of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Dangote needs to add potash in his fertiliser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by NwaNimo1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/I1i6E-.gif[/img]

....after the world don end?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by simpleseyi: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's none of our business. It's your private business together with your fellow rogue businessmen and politicians hiding our stolen money in your hand.

507 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by simpleseyi: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
God1000:
One of the few africans I respect so much

Yes nah. He has money, definitely you will respect him because Africans worship money.

518 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Valkrie: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islie:

Chairman of the Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has assured that the Dangote Refinery will be ready for commissioning before the end of President...

https://dailytrust.com/dangote-my-refinery-will-be-ready-for-commissioning-before-end-of-buharis-tenure

Lalasticlala

Your refinery or Nigerian refinery?
Every damn kobo used in building that refinery came from the Nigerian treasury..either via looting by politicians or waiver granted...!!

Even an slowpoke can claim to own such even given same privilege...!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Moferere: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
omenka:
Ipob, we take God, Sango, Amadioha, Chukwu Okike Abiama, beg Una, make una no carry Una madness and hate corrupt this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Haters will always hate. It is in their blood.

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided

500 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
BUHARI/DANGOTE ETC ARE ALL JOIN OWNERS OF THE REFINERY. NORTHERN NIGERIA PETROLUEM CORPORATION PAID FOR THE REFINERY MANY TIME OVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by ObaOfEsan: 4:42am On Apr 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Ykc2(m): 4:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Dem thief this lady phone as she dey sleep

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by stano2(m): 4:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Nice....
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by pafecik: 4:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Dangote single handedly can not rescue Nigeria from the Mess Tinubu and Buhari brought us into
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by underpinna: 4:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2022
From starting refining in 3rd quarter of 2022 to ready for commissioning before end of Buhari's tenure.
Who are those frustrating this man?

7 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by seanwilliam(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Dangote , the Africa Elon Musk

Anyway I buy all countries giftcards. I buy GREENDOT/PAYPAL FUNDS @ your own rate. I sell google voice bulk and unit @ cheaper price ✅

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Dangote is the best businessman in Nigeria, we need to support our own!

God bless dangote
God bless Nigeria

480 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Mourinho24: 4:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Who else see this Dangote as just a fortunate man who has access to all the Federal Government grants and loans?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Jibabs2(m): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2022
All the best Africa number one

3 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by ybalogs(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2022
So that Bubu can take the accolade??

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 23, 2022
jerseyboy:
BUHARI/DANGOTE ETC ARE ALL JOIN OWNERS OF THE REFINERY. NORTHERN NIGERIA PETROLUEM CORPORATION PAID FOR THE REFINERY MANY TIME OVER

This is why God is angry with Congo Jews, they are full of hate. You guys put South South in this mess with bloody first Coup and unification decree.

479 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2022
ybalogs:
So that Bubu can take the accolade??

This is practical not fake statistics of Peter Obi. I won't talk much of Peter Obi because he is a pawn in coming election. Atiku na the focus

480 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by MrOkenwa(m): 4:55am On Apr 23, 2022
This would go a long way in protecting our naira a lil bit.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 23, 2022
Dangote my man

I’ll fix your phones and laptops

A trial will convince yo
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Contagious100d(m): 4:59am On Apr 23, 2022
OK, we hope for a positive development.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘We Are All Prisoners’ – Peter Obi Says As He Celebrates Easter With Inmates / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq / Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.