Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) (32707 Views)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Tmberwolf1: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Blitzerz:

Did science or astronomy create the earth?
The same God that created the earth, also created the sun.... And the sun has been having solar flares for billions of years, always having them, AT ALL TIMES... Some severe, some not. But there won't be any strong enough to destroy the earth. I hate all these unnecessary fear mongering.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by winner37(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2022
When you are in christ that the end of the world..
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Tkeke: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
The reason you are attacking Pastor R. like this is because you know he is saying the truth that is too difficult for you to handle. Otherwise, why are you always attacking him anytime he comments like any other nairalander. Igbeyin lon ye oloku Ada.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by hansomb: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Dem say sun burn solar panel for Kano last week grin
heat don burn 2 of my charger. I had to dip tissue paper inside ice water placed it on the charger for my phone to charge.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
winterfell007:

Solar flares is not harmful to humans according to the short clip I watched. Stop being a spoiler

It’s harmful to humans if you have no melanin to protect you. Why do you think white people use sunscreen cos they have no melanin.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by caye(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
You get time to dey address mumu talks. The nigga is already irredeemable from his pastor's brainwashing.

I won't be entirely surprised if "Bro Righteousness" is white man OLAADEGBU.
VEḾRY SNEAKY.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
caye:

I won't be entirely surprised if "Bro Righteousness" is white man OLAADEGBU.
VEḾRY SNEAKY.

I am definitely living in your head rent-free. grin
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Blitzerz: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
The same God that created the earth, also created the sun.... And the sun has been having solar flares for billions of years, always having them, AT ALL TIMES... Some severe, some not. But there won't be any strong enough to destroy the earth. I hate all these unnecessary fear mongering.
Ok
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Yo! I don't know why you are calling God. Solar flares have been happening since the beginning of the earth, we haven't died yet. It's just simple science and astronomical phenomenon.

Mr Science,are you implying that there is no God ?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Arian247(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the times are Everywhere screaming and shouting at the world Inhabitants.
Infact I don't know how people can't see...

The RAPTURE is at anymoment !
JESUS Christ is Coming!
Hell is about to break loose on this sinking ship.
Get ready to meet JESUS Christ !!!
You cannot say you didn't hear or know!!
Oga let me categorically tell you this YOU WILL DIE AND BE JUDGE AND GO TO YOUR HELL OR WHATEVER THE 4K YOU BELIEVE IN don't use your hunger and brokenness to disturb us keep your believe to yourself las las "ALL MAN SHALL BE JUDGE ACCORDING TO HIS/HER BELIEVES. May you be judge according to what you preach
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by OLULAW: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the times are Everywhere screaming and shouting at the world Inhabitants.

JESUS Christ is Coming!

That guy, Jesus, died over 2000years ago, and is long gone. I read a book written 100 years ago making this claim, the son of the carpenter hadn’t returned as the author claimed. In 100 years time, a stupid fella would repeat the same claim. Stop being deceived. We only live this life once. Like Alaafin, enjoy it to the maximum.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by smiliyB(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming!
Stop using rapture to scare people. Infact, we should look forward to it and be glad because that's the second coming of Christ that'll end all suffering and sin in the world.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by hayoholla(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
It's a solar storm that occurs every 11 years, it occurs when sun emits high charged particle, they are sometimes called corona mass ejections. This causes huge streams of highly charged electrical and magnetic particles hurling out of the sun towards earth. It can cause disruptions in power infrastructures and satellite communications. It also causes this phenomena called aurora borealis. What is called northern lights, in the northern hemisphere. Solar winds or storm is also one of the culprit for planets, like Venus and Mars, to loose their magnetic fields, which inevitably makes life inhospitable.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
It will be worse during the great tribulation period. The scripture says;

Revelation 16:-9
8 And the FOURTH ANGEL POURED OUT HIS VIAL UPON THE SUN and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And MEN WERE SCORCHED WITH GREAT HEAT, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

I can just imagine the scorch ungodly people will experience from the heat of the sun. It is better imagined than experienced. Give your life to Christ and escape the coming wrath of God.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Tmberwolf1: 3:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Watch this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85-p9EIEVUA

That's an American Physicist telling the world that this phenomenon will increase in frequency and a really big one has a high likelihood of hitting us by 2025.

Believe your beloved science, if you won't believe in God.

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Tmberwolf1: 3:39am On Apr 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mr Science,are you implying that there is no God ?
Did I at any point in my statement imply that there was no God?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Ken4Christ:
It will be worse during the great tribulation period. The scripture says;

Revelation 16:-9
8 And the FOURTH ANGEL POURED OUT HIS VIAL UPON THE SUN and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And MEN WERE SCORCHED WITH GREAT HEAT, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

I can just imagine the scorch ungodly people will experience from the heat of the sun. It is better imagined than experienced. Give your life to Christ and escape the coming wrath of God.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
You do not threaten people to give their lives to Christ. It is out of love for God not out of trepidation. Stop intimidating people. Jesus did not teach that way. follow Jesus. You do not have any regard and respect for Jesus pattern or ways. Your entire reverence is to your pastors and financial big wigs
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You do not threaten people to give their lives to Christ. It is out of love for God not out of trepidation. Stop intimidating people. Jesus did not teach that way. follow Jesus. You do not have any regard and respect for Jesus pattern or ways. Your entire reverence is to your pastors and financial big wigs

My Lord Jesus said;.... except ye repent, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH - Luke 13:3.

Does this sound like a threat too?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ken4Christ:

My Lord Jesus said;.... except ye repent, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH - Luke 13:3.

Does this sound like a threat too?
Do not be telling people that they will die. Jesus came so that they can live. Stop threatening people to make them scared for you to destroy their minds and captivate them. You and your pastors use fear factors to captivate people. Instill fear in their hearts and make them scatter before tearing their meat.

Okay, answer me my questions.

Stop running away from my questions. You see, this is why I prefer the Jehovah's witnesses to you guys any day. You cannot answer a question cos you know that you are telling a lie.

1. If the same spirit that actuated the mind of Paul is in your pastors, why are they all stuck in Nigeria and cannot move to other countries like Paul. Paul stayed years away from his base. Why Can't Lazarus stay two years in Niger republic and another two years in Sierra Leone?

2. If all those beloved pastors of yours worship the same God, why can't they unite now under one umbrella the way the apostles of Christ did? Peter was WITH Paul, Barnabas was WITH Mark and Paul. They all met and worked together. There was no division. Even Paul wrote, that he planted and Apollos watered but God made it flourish. So, why is there god of Adeboye, god of chosen, god of Suleiman, God of synagogue etc?

3. Why didn't Paul ask the church to donate for him to buy a boat the way the church has donated to buy MANY private jets for your favorite pastors?

4. 1 Corinthians 7:8 Paul advised that you remain unmarried and Timothy copied that even as Paul himself remained unmarried. How is it possible that ALL the pastors in Nigeria disregarded Paul's admonition? And, yet they claim to be performing even more works than Paul.

5. Timothy could have gone to the finest school at the time in Athens. Rather he chose to do the work of the Lord. How is it possible that ALL your pastors children go to the finest school of today as opposed to doing the work of the Lord?

6. When Paul met with the rulers, he gave a fine evangelism to them about Jesus. Adeboye was invited to the government house, where is the evidence that he gave Buhari a fine evangelism?

7. Matthew 24:9 Jesus said, "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake". Why is there not a single famous pastor getting killed in Nigeria? Or, is the Bible lying to us? Let us argue that SOME escaped death, but ALL at the same time? Not even persecution, not even handing over, not even imprisonment, not even being killed.

My brother! Who are you fooling? Your fruit bears witness against you. You produce rotten fruits. You all are deceivers. The truth is lightyears away from any of you. You are workers of iniquity.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Do not be telling people that they will die. Jesus came so that they can live. Stop threatening people to make them scared for you to destroy their minds and captivate them. You and your pastors use fear factors to captivate people. Instill fear in their hearts and make them scatter before tearing their meat.

Okay, answer me my questions.

Stop running away from my questions. You see, this is why I prefer the Jehovah's witnesses to you guys any day. You cannot answer a question cos you know that you are telling a lie.

1. If the same spirit that actuated the mind of Paul is in your pastors, why are they all stuck in Nigeria and cannot move to other countries like Paul. Paul stayed years away from his base. Why Can't Lazarus stay two years in Niger republic and another two years in Sierra Leone?

2. If all those beloved pastors of yours worship the same God, why can't they unite now under one umbrella the way the apostles of Christ did? Peter was WITH Paul, Barnabas was WITH Mark and Paul. They all met and worked together. There was no division. Even Paul wrote, that he planted and Apollos watered but God made it flourish. So, why is there god of Adeboye, god of chosen, god of Suleiman, God of synagogue etc?

3. Why didn't Paul ask the church to donate for him to buy a boat the way the church has donated to buy MANY private jets for your favorite pastors?

4. 1 Corinthians 7:8 Paul advised that you remain unmarried and Timothy copied that even as Paul himself remained unmarried. How is it possible that ALL the pastors in Nigeria disregarded Paul's admonition? And, yet they claim to be performing even more works than Paul.

5. Timothy could have gone to the finest school at the time in Athens. Rather he chose to do the work of the Lord. How is it possible that ALL your pastors children go to the finest school of today as opposed to doing the work of the Lord?

6. When Paul met with the rulers, he gave a fine evangelism to them about Jesus. Adeboye was invited to the government house, where is the evidence that he gave Buhari a fine evangelism?

7. Matthew 24:9 Jesus said, "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake". Why is there not a single famous pastor getting killed in Nigeria? Or, is the Bible lying to us? Let us argue that SOME escaped death, but ALL at the same time? Not even persecution, not even handing over, not even imprisonment, not even being killed.

My brother! Who are you fooling? Your fruit bears witness against you. You produce rotten fruits. You all are deceivers. The truth is lightyears away from any of you. You are workers of iniquity.

No Pastor buys private jet by donation. Most of them became rich by applying the kingdom principles that governs prosperity.

Stop asking me to defend Pastors for their actions or in actions. God who called them is able to make them stand. I have never said they are flawless as no one is. But it will be wrong just to focus on what you think they are not doing right and ignore the good works they are doing.

If you think it's easy to be a pastor, go and start your own church and teach others how to do it. Stop condemning servants of God. You don't have the moral right to do it. Unless you want to go to your early grave.

1 Like

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ken4Christ:

No Pastor buys private jet by donation. Most of them became rich by applying the kingdom principles that governs prosperity.
So, why are their followers not buying the private jets? What are the kingdom principles? Proverbs 15:16; Proverbs 16:8; Matthew 6:19-21;
Ken4Christ:

Stop asking me to defend Pastors for their actions or in actions.
That is how we connected here on nairaland. You can in their defense against what Freeze said. Why are you asking me not to encourage you on the job that I found you doing? You should be able to defend them if you are sure that their hands are clean.
Anyway I love the fact that the demon is feeling a strong heat in you right now. The demon just cant contain the pressure that I am bringing. jamming it rough and hard to expose it. You can see that the you, two days ago is beginning to wane. You will get to a point where you will start jumping out of their ships one by one. You can see that you are now seeking a way to absolve yourself of any guilt. Now, you are slowly detaching yourself from them cos the pressure is amounting.
Ken4Christ:
God who called them is able to make them stand.
were they cripple? Did I tell you that they were falling? They are standing very well on four feet of lies. They stand rigidly on deceit.
Ken4Christ:

I have never said they are flawless as no one is.
then, expose them for the wrong that they do. You were the one who mentioned the outburst between Peter and Paul. If the spirit of God is in you, let it work in you the way it did Paul. Achieve that outburst and reprimand them. If they are not flawless, publicly list the wrong things that they do and say. We are waiting.
Ken4Christ:

But it will be wrong just to focus on what you think they are not doing right and ignore the good works they are doing.
Apply this same mentality on T. B Joshua and the Jehovah's Witnesses and you will sound righteous. Let that very principle hold on the people that you have and your justice will shine through. Now, will you seek forgiveness for what you have done and said to T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's witnesses? Will humility and the fruit of the Holy spirit move your heart to feel contrite and repent to seek the favor of God? Or, will you hold on to that judgment throne and prevent Jesus from sitting on it?
Ken4Christ:

If you think it's easy to be a pastor, go and start your own church and teach others how to do it.
That is a good point. You are beginning to lose yourself off that demon in you. Can you see that your level of violence is now peaking? You have shifted the goal post from threat to trying to outsmart me, but now in a defense mode. I am tracking your spiritually and psychologically. A huge effect is taking place in you now unbeknownst to you. You do not know the barrage of attack launched on that spirit in you. The spirit is confused now. Now in a defense mode. A few more effort from you, it will flee from you. I am not totally condemning you. That is why I urged you to admit the wrong that everyone can see. Admit and say sorry. That is more noble that tweaking and twisting, imagining everyone to be dumb at the same time. The fact is that we can clearly see that the pastors are lying. We also read the Bible and we have a copy too. We check and research. I have met even Jews and sat with them and we have gone through copies of different Bible renditions. I do not run a church. opening a church is easy but I will be deceiving people if I did and for that reason I choose to reason with people one on one on key doctrines that are man-made.
Ken4Christ:
Stop condemning servants of God. You don't have the moral right to do it. Unless you want to go to your early grave.
All that I said is what Jesus said to them in the Bible. Sell all that you have and give to the poor. Very easy. Let the pastors sell their cars and Jets and give to the poor. Keep only what is NECESSARY.
I will never go to my early grave cos my live is not in your hands. None of your pastors have any right to take my life for exposing them. Their juju is not as powerful as you think. I am well-protected by God almighty.
Truth must be told cos that is what will set your free.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So, why are their followers not buying the private jets? What are the kingdom principles? Proverbs 15:16; Proverbs 16:8; Matthew 6:19-21;
That is how we connected here on nairaland. You can in their defense against what Freeze said. Why are you asking me not to encourage you on the job that I found you doing? You should be able to defend them if you are sure that their hands are clean.
Anyway I love the fact that the demon is feeling a strong heat in you right now. The demon just cant contain the pressure that I am bringing. jamming it rough and hard to expose it. You can see that the you, two days ago is beginning to wane. You will get to a point where you will start jumping out of their ships one by one. You can see that you are now seeking a way to absolve yourself of any guilt. Now, you are slowly detaching yourself from them cos the pressure is amounting.
were they cripple? Did I tell you that they were falling? They are standing very well on four feet of lies. They stand rigidly on deceit. then, expose them for the wrong that they do. You were the one who mentioned the outburst between Peter and Paul. If the spirit of God is in you, let it work in you the way it did Paul. Achieve that outburst and reprimand them. If they are not flawless, publicly list the wrong things that they do and say. We are waiting. Apply this same mentality on T. B Joshua and the Jehovah's Witnesses and you will sound righteous. Let that very principle hold on the people that you have and your justice will shine through. Now, will you seek forgiveness for what you have done and said to T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's witnesses? Will humility and the fruit of the Holy spirit move your heart to feel contrite and repent to seek the favor of God? Or, will you hold on to that judgment throne and prevent Jesus from sitting on it?
That is a good point. You are beginning to lose yourself off that demon in you. Can you see that your level of violence is now peaking? You have shifted the goal post from threat to trying to outsmart me, but now in a defense mode. I am tracking your spiritually and psychologically. A huge effect is taking place in you now unbeknownst to you. You do not know the barrage of attack launched on that spirit in you. The spirit is confused now. Now in a defense mode. A few more effort from you, it will flee from you. I am not totally condemning you. That is why I urged you to admit the wrong that everyone can see. Admit and say sorry. That is more noble that tweaking and twisting, imagining everyone to be dumb at the same time. The fact is that we can clearly see that the pastors are lying. We also read the Bible and we have a copy too. We check and research. I have met even Jews and sat with them and we have gone through copies of different Bible renditions. I do not run a church. opening a church is easy but I will be deceiving people if I did and for that reason I choose to reason with people one on one on key doctrines that are man-made.
All that I said is what Jesus said to them in the Bible. Sell all that you have and give to the poor. Very easy. Let the pastors sell their cars and Jets and give to the poor. Keep only what is NECESSARY.
I will never go to my early grave cos my live is not in your hands. None of your pastors have any right to take my life for exposing them. Their juju is not as powerful as you think. I am well-protected by God almighty.

Selling assets and giving to the poor is a command to everyone. Do your own and leave pastors alone. Let God be the judge.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
were they cripple? Did I tell you that they were falling? They are standing very well on four feet of lies. They stand rigidly on deceit. then, expose them for the wrong that they do. You were the one who mentioned the outburst between Peter and Paul. If the spirit of God is in you, let it work in you the way it did Paul. Achieve that outburst and reprimand them. If they are not flawless, publicly list the wrong things that they do and say. We are waiting. Apply this same mentality on T. B Joshua and the Jehovah's Witnesses and you will sound righteous. Let that very principle hold on the people that you have and your justice will shine through. Now, will you seek forgiveness for what you have done and said to T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's witnesses? Will humility and the fruit of the Holy spirit move your heart to feel contrite and repent to seek the favor of God? Or, will you hold on to that judgment throne and prevent Jesus from sitting on it?

I have criticized a couple of wrong teachings even here on Nairaland and I still do when the need arises. But I don't have the moral right to condemn genuine men of God.

As for T B Joshua, I condemned his ministry in totality because his works are evil. He hides them under the canopy of the good works he does to the needy. I did it in line with scripture which directs that we should expose unfruitful works of darkness - Ephesians 5:11.

The Jehovah witness are not Christians. They oppose virtually every truth of the gospel. I have to keep exposing them to deliver gullible souls from their deception.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I have criticized a couple of wrong teachings even here on Nairaland and I still do when the need arises.
Send me a link to your criticism of Adeboye's feud with T.B Joshua if there exists truth in you.
Ken4Christ:
But I don't have the moral right to condemn genuine men of God.
Who are you to do the separation of the sheep and goat? Matthew 13:30
"Let the wheat and the weeds both grow together until harvest. Then I will tell the harvest workers to pull up the weeds first"
Jesus above asked you to let them, but you disobeyed. All you did was cherry-pick because you are a judge. who gave you the right to [b]condemn [/b]anyone in the first place?
Do you even know the meaning of condemnation?
Who boosted your ego to assume the throne of Jesus?
If you cannot condemn, where is your outburst. Let me see how you publicly criticized the private jet influencers and book sellers. Selling the word of God.
Ken4Christ:

As for T B Joshua, I condemned his ministry in totality because his works are evil. He hides them under the canopy of the good works he does to the needy. I did it in line with scripture which directs that we should expose unfruitful works of darkness - Ephesians 5:11.
Very good. Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you want to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven..."

Here is Jesus asking Adeboye and Oyedepo to sell those private jets and give away the $110m that Adeboye has in his pocket and the $200m that Oyedepo has under his bed. Where is the evil in disobedience? Saul died for it. Where is your eyesight? When all your elite pastors are richer than Nicki Minaj. Even richer than the man you all call devil, Lil Nas X.

How much did Paul acquire? Why are you not condemning all the pastors for getting married when Paul and Timothy and Barnabas and Mark and the list goes on remained single for life? Paul advised that you remain single but all the pastors disobeyed and yet you are blind to such evil of disobedience. What wrong did you catch T.B Joshua doing?
Ken4Christ:

The Jehovah witness are not Christians. They oppose virtually every truth of the gospel. I have to keep exposing them to deliver gullible souls from their deception.
On a scale of Christianity, those people are saints compared to you and your demonic pastors. I will have to thank them personally for being there for me when I needed assistance. My roommate really showed me what love means. Even in a foreign country and as a black man, that guy showed me that I was worth every inch of God's love. I will never watch you put them down. You can say what you want but there is truly something about them that lacks in you.

Firstly, I can never get to meet Adeboye. I need to see him and talk to him. He only appears on my TV. Like a god. People got to meet Jesus. Where is a picture of Adeboye preaching on the streets and knocking on doors without security guards around him since he became famous?

I have regular conversations with Jehovah's witnesses and none has ended in violence. On the contrary, I have got into a fist fight with two redeemers pastors because they couldn't contain the truth. If you were physically here, I am very sure that you would have been throwing punches at me cos you got cornered terribly.

Christ embassy, the man could have broken my head for exposing his pastors adultery. A man of God that a woman divorced. If your wife cannot, who can? There has never been a history of man when a woman says, NO MORE to a man with the spirit of GOD. It is unheard of. Not even the wife of Hosea. Even Moses married an Egyptian. Not even did an Egyptian do that to Moses. How then a man who claims to posses all these miraculous power with white handkerchiefs.

The Jehovah's witnesses have never shown a man healing another man of paralysis and healing a cancer patient. I follow them too and I have regularly sit downs with them. Whenever I need them, they show up, so forget those people. I need Leke. I need to have Leke step forward to take the same questions that I bomb the Jehovah's witnesses.

See bro, I have asked you a million questions. None has been answered. You claim to have the spirit of discretion. You judge T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's but then, you cannot answer any of my questions. This is exactly what I endured in the Apostolic church for decades. No answers were given. They rather call you a wizard for asking.

If I had asked the Jehovah's witnesses same questions, they would have answered them one by one. So, what are you hiding? Let's be real here. You are evading my questions. What do I learn from you? Nothing. Believe me, if I called a Jehovah's witness right now, he will provide answers one by one without skipping one question. Even if you don't agree with him but he will try or go do a research and revert. or, even bring someone whom he thinks knows better. That is honesty right there. And, let me be clear, he will direct you to the Bible and try his best to quell your curiosity. I know many of them over the years and it is a normal trend.

But, all of you are worse. Where are my answers. let me ask only one question again. And, test you publicly. Why does every elite pastor get married and have kids when Paul advises that they remain single? 1 Corinthians 7:8

let us tackle it one at a time and prove to you why Jehovah's witnesses are better than you all.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2022
If you believe that God is the judge, why did you judge and CONDEMN T.B Joshua for 20 years and after his death?

Why did you judge and CONDEMN the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Are you now sitting on God's judgement throne?
Ken4Christ:

Selling assets and giving to the poor is a command to everyone. Do your own and leave pastors alone. Let God be the judge.
Can't you see how unjust and bias you are?

T.B Joshua is not alive to defend himself, but I am here. I will

You operate on hate. Your ministry is built on hatred for a certain group of people. This is sparked by your founding fathers as you earlier mentioned, not Christ or the apostles.

You are a hate organization. What you do is smear other people to appear righteous. However, it is very glaring how dirty and stinky you are. You are NO BUENO.

T.B is more righteous than you all. The Jehovah's witnesses are more righteous than you all. T.B even fed the Muslims. While Adeboye is like a worm. An opportunistic worm. He hides under a shroud to commit his evil deeds.

You are demonic. Hate-based Christianity is what you practice, Nothing is related to love in you
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you believe that God is the judge, why did you judge and CONDEMN T.B Joshua for 20 years and after his death?

Why did you judge and CONDEMN the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Are you now sitting on God's judgement throne?
Can't you see how unjust and bias you are?

T.B Joshua is not alive to defend himself, but I am here. I will

You operate on hate. Your ministry is built on hatred for a certain group of people. This is sparked by your founding fathers as you earlier mentioned, not Christ or the apostles.

You are a hate organization. What you do is smear other people to appear righteous. However, it is very glaring how dirty and stinky you are. You are NO BUENO.

T.B is more righteous than you all. The Jehovah's witnesses are more righteous than you all. T.B even fed the Muslims. While Adeboye is like a worm. An opportunistic worm. He hides under a shroud to commit his evil deeds.

You are demonic. Hate-based Christianity is what you practice, Nothing is related to love in you

I did not judge T B Joshua, I exposed him. I also exposed the Jehovah witness. I have the moral right to expose works of darkness.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Ken4Christ: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Send me a link to your criticism of Adeboye's feud with T.B Joshua if there exists truth in you. Who are you to do the separation of the sheep and goat? Matthew 13:30
"Let the wheat and the weeds both grow together until harvest. Then I will tell the harvest workers to pull up the weeds first"
Jesus above asked you to let them, but you disobeyed. All you did was cherry-pick because you are a judge. who gave you the right to [b]condemn [/b]anyone in the first place?
Do you even know the meaning of condemnation?
Who boosted your ego to assume the throne of Jesus?
If you cannot condemn, where is your outburst. Let me see how you publicly criticized the private jet influencers and book sellers. Selling the word of God.
Very good. Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you want to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven..."

Here is Jesus asking Adeboye and Oyedepo to sell those private jets and give away the $110m that Adeboye has in his pocket and the $200m that Oyedepo has under his bed. Where is the evil in disobedience? Saul died for it. Where is your eyesight? When all your elite pastors are richer than Nicki Minaj. Even richer than the man you all call devil, Lil Nas X.

How much did Paul acquire? Why are you not condemning all the pastors for getting married when Paul and Timothy and Barnabas and Mark and the list goes on remained single for life? Paul advised that you remain single but all the pastors disobeyed and yet you are blind to such evil of disobedience. What wrong did you catch T.B Joshua doing?
On a scale of Christianity, those people are saints compared to you and your demonic pastors. I will have to thank them personally for being there for me when I needed assistance. My roommate really showed me what love means. Even in a foreign country and as a black man, that guy showed me that I was worth every inch of God's love. I will never watch you put them down. You can say what you want but there is truly something about them that lacks in you.

Firstly, I can never get to meet Adeboye. I need to see him and talk to him. He only appears on my TV. Like a god. People got to meet Jesus. Where is a picture of Adeboye preaching on the streets and knocking on doors without security guards around him since he became famous?

I have regular conversations with Jehovah's witnesses and none has ended in violence. On the contrary, I have got into a fist fight with two redeemers pastors because they couldn't contain the truth. If you were physically here, I am very sure that you would have been throwing punches at me cos you got cornered terribly.

Christ embassy, the man could have broken my head for exposing his pastors adultery. A man of God that a woman divorced. If your wife cannot, who can? There has never been a history of man when a woman says, NO MORE to a man with the spirit of GOD. It is unheard of. Not even the wife of Hosea. Even Moses married an Egyptian. Not even did an Egyptian do that to Moses. How then a man who claims to posses all these miraculous power with white handkerchiefs.

The Jehovah's witnesses have never shown a man healing another man of paralysis and healing a cancer patient. I follow them too and I have regularly sit downs with them. Whenever I need them, they show up, so forget those people. I need Leke. I need to have Leke step forward to take the same questions that I bomb the Jehovah's witnesses.

See bro, I have asked you a million questions. None has been answered. You claim to have the spirit of discretion. You judge T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's but then, you cannot answer any of my questions. This is exactly what I endured in the Apostolic church for decades. No answers were given. They rather call you a wizard for asking.

If I had asked the Jehovah's witnesses same questions, they would have answered them one by one. So, what are you hiding? Let's be real here. You are evading my questions. What do I learn from you? Nothing. Believe me, if I called a Jehovah's witness right now, he will provide answers one by one without skipping one question. Even if you don't agree with him but he will try or go do a research and revert. or, even bring someone whom he thinks knows better. That is honesty right there. And, let me be clear, he will direct you to the Bible and try his best to quell your curiosity. I know many of them over the years and it is a normal trend.

But, all of you are worse. Where are my answers. let me ask only one question again. And, test you publicly. Why does every elite pastor get married and have kids when Paul advises that they remain single? 1 Corinthians 7:8

let us tackle it one at a time and prove to you why Jehovah's witnesses are better than you all.

Your comments shows that you are not yet saved. Please, accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior before it is too late.

Just ask him to come into your life and your life will never remain the same.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by pman06(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Jtrends:
[size=8pt][/size]

I never wrote whatever it is you quoted and changed my texts into... You can promote your service without resolving to this though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.