Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan (313 Views)

Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by favorite1234: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech in Ibadan

"In the 7 years that I have been involved, because the President considered it the right thing to do and, in his generosity, and openness, he gave me every opportunity to serve including sensitive international assignments.

"As you know, I also acted as President during certain periods when the President was away and everything I learnt as acting President has prepared me to run as President of our country.

"God doesn’t make mistakes. God is deliberate in everything He does and by giving me all of these opportunities to understand governance for myself at the highest level of our country, all of it was not just so that I can sit down and write a memoir, no, it was to come handy one day and I believe the time has come.

"I believe that the time has come and I have the responsibility to my country, to you, to all our children and the coming generations to give all of what I have learnt, everything I have learnt, all of the services to be able to give it to our country. To serve our country faithfully and honestly is my intention.

"One advantage I would have is that on day one, I can hit the ground running because I know what it takes."

~ VP Yemi Osinbajo
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
22nd April 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by God1000(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
He's well equipped for the job than the other knave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by Toluajas: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
See Brilliance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by foryourmindlol: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
See the only speech people came out to listen from Osunbandit. wink cheesy

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
They said - Tinubu called Pastor to come and taste out of the soup but Pastor wan carry the whole pot to himself cos the soup sweet..lolz
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by orisa37: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2022
favorite1234:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech in Ibadan

"In the 7 years that I have been involved, because the President considered it the right thing to do and, in his generosity, and openness, he gave me every opportunity to serve including sensitive international assignments.

"As you know, I also acted as President during certain periods when the President was away and everything I learnt as acting President has prepared me to run as President of our country.

"God doesn’t make mistakes. God is deliberate in everything He does and by giving me all of these opportunities to understand governance for myself at the highest level of our country, all of it was not just so that I can sit down and write a memoir, no, it was to come handy one day and I believe the time has come.

"I believe that the time has come and I have the responsibility to my country, to you, to all our children and the coming generations to give all of what I have learnt, everything I have learnt, all of the services to be able to give it to our country. To serve our country faithfully and honestly is my intention.

"One advantage I would have is that on day one, I can hit the ground running because I know what it takes."

~ VP Yemi Osinbajo
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
22nd April 2022

OVERFLOW OF ANOINTING!!! HIS CUP RUNS OVER!!!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by orisa37: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2022
SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW Osinbajo ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE!!!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by orisa37: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2022
PSALM 151 FROM THE FAITHFUL!!!

MAY GOD MANIFEST YOUR SUPPLICATION
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Speech In Ibadan by vikithor(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Na English grammar be Nigeria problem?
How ever sonorous his voice sounds in speech delivery he cannot be as Williams Shakespeare, Adolf Hitler nor any renowned world Orator.
He is a deceiver,a chameleon,a two faced and double standard person.
He has pledged alliance with darkness compromising light and those who ever hoped he could do them good representation.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Surrounded Himself With Thieves And Opportunists / Tinubu’s Desperation And Omatseye’s Dirty Fight By Etim Etim / Senator Godswill Akpabio's Presidential Declaration Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.