Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Passport Number Mistake On VISA: What Can Be Done? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Number Mistake On VISA: What Can Be Done? (402 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift / Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passport Number Mistake On VISA: What Can Be Done? by iamdrfresh: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hey guys,
A friend of mine got his UK visa approved recently and is due to travel tomorrow.
About few minutes ago, he said he figured there's a mistake with the passport number(a number was misspelt)
He said he already reached out to the employer and the employer asked him to get to the airport that it shouldn't be a problem.

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Is it a big issue?
Is there anything he can do between now and tomorrow to avoid any issue at the airport?

Cc @DisGuy @justwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Number Mistake On VISA: What Can Be Done? by iamdrfresh: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2022
"UPDATE"
So it didn't pose an issue. He don finally japa.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Burning-tanker Driver Explains/Thanksgiving Service, As Why He Risked His Life / Insurance Firm Finally Agrees To Pay $35K Medical Bill Of Nigerian Mom In Canada / Studying Nursing In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.