Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan (444 Views)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:24am On Apr 23, 2022
2023 Election:
I will let you know if I will declare for Nigeria presidency, process still ongoing
-Goodluck Jonathan, former president
…I am happy the youths are interested in participatory politics

*“Youths must pray so Nigeria may have someone of impeccable virtue to lead the country, the nation need a hardworking problem solver”
*“Energy, zeal shown by the youths confirm readiness to get engaged in the political process. Only when many youths get involved in the political process will you be able to get the government that you want”
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/2023-election-i-will-let-you-know-if-i-will-declare-for-nigeria-presidency-process-still-ongoing-goodluck-jonathan-former-president-i-am-happy-the-youths-are-interested-in-participatory-p/

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Between BUHARI and JONATHAN, who is the best NIGERIA President?
Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2022
So you are even thinking about it?

GEJ just rest, don't destroy whatever goodwill you have left with the Nigerian people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by OVB123: 2:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, let us do justice to this. LIKE for Goodluck Jonathan if you want him to run for 2023 presidential election and SHARE if no.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by Isobug: 2:12am On Apr 23, 2022
NAIJASTANDARD71:
Between BUHARI and JONATHAN, who is the best NIGERIA President?
You don't need an answer, it's crystal clear, even the deaf and dumb know it's GEJ. When he talks it's all-encompassing not one sided.
But he needs not to run. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by yyba: 2:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Mteeeeew see as these otueke mandela is feeling like vip undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by LaRosa01: 2:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Bros stop wasting our time, you better speak this week or we are coming to your house to drag you out, you are running either you like it or not and you are winning either they like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by WonderManly(m): 3:57am On Apr 23, 2022
See them all now! Mtcheewww...

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:57am On Apr 23, 2022
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by Karlovich: 4:00am On Apr 23, 2022
embarassed Buhari and Drugnibu both destroyed the excellent job you were doing in the country.

It will never be well with the BMC zombies and Owomida urchins that took part in rigging the dullard into power
Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by Dhury: 4:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Obasanja should contest too nonsense i
Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by God1000(m): 4:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Does he think Nigerians will still vote for him? It's time for volte face, we need to chart a new course

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by orisa37: 4:46am On Apr 23, 2022
DECLARE ON THE PLATFORM OF PDP OR ELSE DON'T DECLARE . APC HAS GOTTEN YOUR SOFT SPOTS TO ROAST YOU FOREVER.
SO STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by limeta(f): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Jona can only do 4 years of which power goes back to the north

I would rather have 8 years of a yoruba pastor .
Greedy north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by Jostoman: 6:10am On Apr 23, 2022
They are just deceiving Jonathan their game plan is that APC is just trying to use Jonathan to capture Bayelsa state in 2023 election for their candidate in bayelsa and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Let You Know If I Will Declare For Nigeria Presidency-jonathan by NAIJASTANDARD71: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
If you support GEJ to become Nigeria President in 2023 write YES, but if you want BOLA AHMED TINUBU to become Nigeria President then click LIKE

(1) (Reply)

Why I May Withdraw From Presidential Race —Orji Kalu / Nigerians Should Be Thankful They’re Not Crossing Borders To Look For Food / Senate: PDP Clears Uba For Anambra South District Disqualifies Ozigbo, Uzoh, Nze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.