Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Awake At 2am And Hungry - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Awake At 2am And Hungry (701 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awake At 2am And Hungry by Sanmel(f): 3:35am On Apr 23, 2022
In a bid to lead a healthy lifestyle, I've decided to be taking my dinner earlier and yesterday I had it around 5:30pm, Eba and egusi soup.
I went to bed at about 11:30pm and slept off around past 12am.
I woke up hungry at few minutes past 2am and till now I'm still feeling the hunger pangs. I even decided to get up and pray but I almost fell down so I just remained on the bed.
The annoying thing is I was home all through yesterday, so I wonder why the dinner couldn't sustain me through the night cry cry
Who else experiences this and what do you do about it?
Re: Awake At 2am And Hungry by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 3:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Enter garri ministry
Re: Awake At 2am And Hungry by Sanmel(f): 3:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:
Enter garri ministry
I'm scared because I've noticed I use to have discomfort when I eat and lie down afterwards.
I just sipped a little quantity of water and there's a temporary relief.

Esan we kin?
Re: Awake At 2am And Hungry by matrix199(m): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Sanmel:
I'm scared because I've noticed I use to have discomfort when I eat and lie down afterwards.
I just sipped a little quantity of water and there's a temporary relief.

Esan we kin?

Agric!
Re: Awake At 2am And Hungry by sonofthunder: 5:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Sanmel:
In a bid to lead a healthy lifestyle, I've decided to be taking my dinner earlier and yesterday I had it around 5:30pm, Eba and egusi soup.
I went to bed at about 11:30pm and slept off around past 12am.
I woke up hungry at few minutes past 2am and till now I'm still feeling the hunger pangs. I even decided to get up and pray but I almost fell down so I just remained on the bed.
The annoying thing is I was home all through yesterday, so I wonder why the dinner couldn't sustain me through the night cry cry
Who else experiences this and what do you do about it?

Firstly, check your blood sugars to ensure you are not prediabetic or diabetic. Secondly, people that practise what you doing are usually advised to drastically reduce carbohydrates in their meal and replace it with healthy fats/fatty food.

Thirdly, you should give your body time to adapt..... You cannot adapt to such changes in a day but make sure you eat well and healthy within the window you've given yourself. Some folks even practice a meal a day but eat that meal very well.

3 Likes

Re: Awake At 2am And Hungry by Sanmel(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
sonofthunder:

Firstly, check your blood sugars to ensure you are not prediabetic or diabetic. Secondly, people that practise what you doing are usually advised to drastically reduce carbohydrates in their meal and replace it with healthy fats/fatty food.

Thirdly, you should give your body time to adapt..... You cannot adapt to such changes in a day but make sure you eat well and healthy within the window you've given yourself. Some folks even practice a meal a day but eat that meal very well.
Ok. Thanks a bunch.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Professional Website Call 08076226978 / Tea My Favourite / Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.