Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders (41951 Views)

Jubilation In Seme As FG Reopens Four Land Borders / Rice, Poultry, Others Remained Banned As FG Reopens 4 Borders / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by PharNEWS(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Matters ARISING!!

clueless and direction less government,
The worst of it kind ever in the anals of human history!

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by YeyeGbami: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2022
inoki247:
lol what a stupid Govt with stupid Policy first use Sapa kill your Citizens when election reach you revert bak.....

The Idi Iroko sef dey useless Xefa and Naira are now exchanging at the same rate so anybody wey still dey think say Cotonoue things cheap jus wan go suffer him sef....

How I wish Benin Republic and oda country border can jus lock up nd say dey don't want us since all na get mumu as President and you people are getting ready to elect another wicked leader and clueless one.....

This you said i love it. I wish they can now shut their borders and make Nigeria feel what they did to them. Shameless leaders.
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Laxy009(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2022
So election is near,this is the time they deem fit to reopen the closed land boarders after many years . Since the closure ,has our economy improves ? Have we been buying a bag of rice at 10k ? Was their supply of rice within Nigeria producer?

What correction has the FG done to warrant the opening ? If nothing was done from time of closure to the time of reopening then this government is an EVIL,DEMONIC & SATANIC government I have ever seen .

They only subjected millions of Nigerians to harsh suffering without thinking about the possible effects . Now ,they need to win their hearts before they can win the upcoming elections . So this is just a bait . Moreover ,the boarder in the north were operating as if they’re not part of Nigeria .

I hope we don’t fall into another trap of this kind.

4 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by alloy123: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2022
That man does not have a reputation at all.....if foolishness can be a reputation,,that is what he has...
Contagious100d:
Make pMB try lay down a good record for himself before his tenure expires. E get why!
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by duro4chang(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2022
lonelydora:
What did we achieve with the closure?
Nothing

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by themanderon: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2022
One word that describes our leaders is wickedness. These devils live in another reality different from ours. After torturing and making life a hell for the people what did it achieve? A crashing currency now the object of jokes amongst fellow Africans, more hunger and starvation and an economy tethering to abyss.
Now it's election time and they are reversing their wicked policies to deceive the ever gullible citizens. After elections it will be back to the status quo and the vicious cycle continues. When will our people be wise?

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by enigma1990: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2022
this Buhari regime the man na real bad man

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by excel101(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2022
This show that the Major Gen. Buhari's (Rtd) Govt. closed the border to deliberately cause hardship to the people.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Justiceleague1: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2022
The border closure only made northerners rich.

Mumu southerners especially the sophisticated morrorrrns and coneheaded structures are ever ready to still sell themselves to them for peanuts

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by HRMK: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2022
DO WE SAY THAT IS BELATED AFTER THE MASSES AV DIED OF HUNGER?OR IS IT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Jack005(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2022
People still support Apc government even with all these wicked policies?

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2022
jazon:
Nonsense government.
Election is here. Why did you make life difficult for citizens in The first place?
The price of rice doubled because of this mumu shutting down of border,
meanwhile local rice production never increased one bit. So we just suffered for nothing. Even while the border was shut, we still bought the smuggled rice at a higher price.
Subjecting millions of people to untold hardship. Nonsense!

Have you confirmed that rice and other banned items will be allowed to come in? That was what I looking for in the report but I didn't see it. Otherwise, it is just rants upon rants
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by techWriter3: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2022
reelection is here
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by nairaman66(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2022
jazon:
Nonsense government.
Election is here. Why did you make life difficult for citizens in The first place?
The price of rice doubled because of this mumu shutting down of border, meanwhile local rice production never increased one bit. So we just suffered for nothing. Even while the border was shut, we still bought the smuggled rice at a higher price.

My brother! This government is truly clueless!
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by jrusky(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2022
jazon:
Nonsense government.
The price of rice doubled because of this mumu shutting down of border, meanwhile local rice production never increased one bit. So we just suffered for nothing. Even while the border was shut, we still bought the smuggled rice at a higher price.

Bro you have just said that truth. The opening is useless.
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Gokoyer1401: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Do we know the monster coming after Buhari? PVC is not the solution to Nigeria but restructuring or allow everyone to go their ways.
yuping:
lipsrsealed 400 days remaining, I will survive Buhari Tenure.
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by balowo(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2022
They want to bring in ammunitions through land
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by 4ckyou: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2022
justdogitto:
The borders were never closed in the first place...FG only in their wisdom created a platform for those uniformed men to extort people and build mansions in their village...

exactly, I have one in my street, if you see the mansion he built ehh, one of the best
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by just2endowed: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Na waoh
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by just2endowed: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2022
jazon:
Nonsense government.

One thing I like buhari is that he likes seeing people in pain and hardship. A sadist

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Funkybabee(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2022
After all this sufferness

Lord will judge u alll
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Teewonders(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
drololaaof:
Abeg oh which is Seme and Idiroko? Did Nigeria have 2 boarder post with Benin republic?
yes of course, seme border is located in Lagos badagry, while idiroko border is located in Ogun state
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Uchedizzy(f): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2022
So, is price of food stuffs going to reduce?

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by mummyz(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Nonsense government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Cantonese: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2022
And some jagbajantis people support in misery and sorrow, pretending that all is well.

Use your PVCs properly next year.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Empredboy(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2022
B3llo what have we achieved with the border closure?
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Tundex911: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Election dey around dem dey act movie again...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Taigaban: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2022
fabiano09:
Blackman problem ,so why suffer the masses all these years ? Local rice production didn't even move an inch
So sad very insensitive humans at helm of affairs. You didn't plant even one acre of Rice farm, but you went ahead to stop importation of Rice. Meanwhile we are still producing sand Rice after all available technology earthwide. Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Empredboy(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2022
maasoap:

Have you confirmed that rice and other banned items will be allowed to come in? That was what I looking for in the report but I didn't see it. Otherwise, it is just rants upon rants
right from time rice, frozen chicken are banned but we're smuggled but the border closure then made it more lucrative for the smugglers,security agents because in the citizens and government eyes the border were closed but these smugglers and security agents are working codly daily
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by ransomed: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2022
If APC even open the windows of heaven, we cannot be deceived again.
Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Taigaban:
So sad very insensitive humans at helm of affairs. You didn't plant even one acre of Rice farm, but you went ahead to stop importation of Rice. Meanwhile we are still producing sand Rice after all available technology earthwide. Very shameful.
You're right bro, it seems I'm one of the few that even eat local rice (ofada) , 95% still eating foreign rice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.