Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) (27173 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Greenshadow771: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is gruesome murder. Callous generation!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Greenshadow771: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is too callous
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Cognitivereason: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
JoeEeL:

1. You are just capping complete crap. Aliens from sahel come to the backyward of the Tiv people and you are justifying it as crisis, instead of invasion? So tell me what is happening in Kaduna. Also Sokoto, even zamfara and Katsina. Borno too. What do you count that as? Crisis too, or full-blown invasion and terrorism?

2. Dreamer you are. There are attacks in most parts of middle belt including Nassarawa and Kogi.

I no blame you anyway, you must think you are discussing with an idiot.

I am

Calling it a crises or invasion isn't the hot issue here...don't change goal post..

Besides showing screen shot of a few attacks in nasarawa and Kogi doesn't cut it..no one said there hasn't been a single attack there...but 95% continuously happen in benue state..

For more than a year now.. u hardly hear of any reoccurring herdsmen attacks in any state but benue..

Bandit/ISWAP/Boko Haram is a different issue of the north...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Kings121(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
smiley
NaijaCoverBlog:
Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed a family of five and six other people at Waya community in Jato-Aka of Turan council ward of Kwande Local Government Area of Benue State.

The incident happened on Thursday, April 21, while the victims were working at their various farms but the search for their bodies began at night and 11 corpses had been recovered as of Friday morning.

Villagers told journalists that the deceased were silently hacked to death on the farms and that many got to know of the incident when relatives started raising alarm over the whereabouts of their loved ones who went to the farms and did not return.

According to locals, a search party for the missing people immediately went to the various farms only to discover dead bodies in different locations.

“So far, 11 corpses had been recovered. They include a whole family – a man, his wife and three children, including a toddler, in one farm – while the remaining six persons were found on different farms," a local said.

"As we speak, a search is still ongoing for more missing persons and there are indications that more bodies would be found,” a villager said.

The villagers listed names of some of the recovered bodies severely mutilated to include; Gbaeren Orsoo, Terdoo Tsega, Bemdoo Tsega, Abacha Tsega, Terkaa Tsega, Aôndoaseer Tyov, Iorhen Atim and Aôndowase Igba among others.

Chairman of Kwande LGA, Mrs. Tartor Chianson, who confirmed the attack, said eight bodies before were recovered before she left the area for Makurdi to report the incident.

Chianson, who spoke to journalists by telephone, said the slain victims have been deposited in the morgue while troops of Operation While Stroke (OPWS) are still combing the bush for more recoveries.

She said it was even difficult at the moment to determine the exact figure of causality as their could be more corpses in the bush following complaints of missing persons by their relatives.

"My people went to the farm on Thursday because it rained on Wednesday night so they went to the farm to prepare the land for planting and they were ambushed and killed differently in their farms at Waya community close to Anwase," she explained.

"The attackers came few days ago, and set a lot of houses ablaze, they also kidnapped some other persons, took away their machines and later brought their mutilated bodies and dumped.

"All that they are doing is just to collect our ancestral homes as I speak with you five council wards are under siege, they include Mbachura, Kumakwagh, Yaav, Moon and Mbaikyur. Over 50 persons have lost their lives in the area in the last three months."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/fulani-herdsmen-attack-benue-community-slaughter-family-of-five-six-others-graphic-photos.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Heroicvic:
Benue are sick for allowing the Hausa Fulani to massacre them
It's actually quite appalling. How're that so calm while their being murdered in their numbers? Honestly, I don't get it

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Kazeem47(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Benue people are the most cowardly people I've ever seen in my life. They can't even summon courage to fight these terrorists. Only to Bleep and distribute STDs they know how to do
Am telling you.Only good at fighting their neighbouring state because of boarder issues.And they use to attack sojas and take away their weapons but they can't face Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Richarlison640(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Danielomisco:

While the guys na cultism them carry for head,for their town you no fit wear any kind shirt or piss in peace small boy go ruff handle u say make you pay thats if they dont shoot you.
no good news day ever com out of benue since I discovered say na only one five story building Dem get I just give up one kind useless and jobless state like dat if not for federal allocation states like that for no day exist

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cognitivereason:

I am

Calling it a crises or invasion isn't the hot issue here...don't change goal post..

Besides showing screen shot of a few attacks in nasarawa and Kogi doesn't cut it..no one said there hasn't been a single attack there...but 95% continuously happen in benue state..

For more than a year now.. u hardly hear of any reoccurring herdsmen attacks in any state but benue..

Bandit/ISWAP/Boko Haram is a different issue of the north...

The Fulani incursion to the south was prevented by the TIVs at the flood plains of Benue. The Fulanimals tell themselves stories that the whole of Nigeria has been bestowed to them by their god. They are out on a vengeance mission.

This is why i dont want you to dismiss or mislabel this as mere crisis. They are coming for full-blown retaliation.

Anyway, I get ur point.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by shizzle1: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The îmbeciles and urchins skillfully avoided this thread. Nice one cool
you mean omenkalives , benuejosh leodeking ?

Too many cursed dimwts

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by NLPoliceWoman: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The îmbeciles and urchins skillfully avoided this thread. Nice one cool

shizzle1:
you mean omenkalives , benuejosh leodeking ?

Too many cursed dimwts

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Danielomisco(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Richarlison640:
no good news day ever com out of benue since I discovered say na only one five story building Dem get I just give up one kind useless and jobless state like dat if not for federal allocation states like that for no day exist
I dey tell u bro....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
continue running when no one is chasing you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You will never see Omenka the fulani ass licking slave on this thread even though his state is affected but if it was about Ipob or Esn he will be convulsing like an slowpoke all over. Shameless people on the surface of the earth

How can you see him? He is paid to blame IPOB, not call out herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Benue people are the most cowardly people I've ever seen in my life. They can't even summon courage to fight these terrorists. Only to Bleep and distribute STDs they know how to do
You forgot to add- ''And to do cultism like it's a paying job'' to the list of things the youths do the most.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
She has used her alternative moniker oooo. Hahaha...To come to the defense of her Mannagbbq man's rescue.
It's a man and a lady behind that account. Then this policewoman moniker is a lady's (still one of the handlers of the other BBQ grills moniker)
Funny People full this Nairaland, wallahi grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by engrchykae(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Benue people have really suffered in the hands of this barbaric Fulani people, my prayers are with the family of the innocent slay individuals to bear the irreplaceable loss.........as for the fulani killers may there end be worser than this,Amen sad sad
shebi na one North Dem gang.
Ndi one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by benjaminlawson(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Where are people like David Mark, why did they keep silent? The governor should set up local security outfit like amotekun to protect her citizens.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Aaay: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jesus
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Even beasts will fear the people perpetrating this dastardly act.

How can someone be that wicked angry
Raise Cutlass against your fellow man, I'm still wondering angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by delishpot: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thanks to Buharis government Nigeria is now a stinking toilet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Arthurnna: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oh my Word!! This is Barbaric to say the least.. Terrible way to leave this Hard Knuck Life!!

NaijaCoverBlog:
Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed a family of five and six other people at Waya community in Jato-Aka of Turan council ward of Kwande Local Government Area of Benue State.

The incident happened on Thursday, April 21, while the victims were working at their various farms but the search for their bodies began at night and 11 corpses had been recovered as of Friday morning.

Villagers told journalists that the deceased were silently hacked to death on the farms and that many got to know of the incident when relatives started raising alarm over the whereabouts of their loved ones who went to the farms and did not return.

According to locals, a search party for the missing people immediately went to the various farms only to discover dead bodies in different locations.

“So far, 11 corpses had been recovered. They include a whole family – a man, his wife and three children, including a toddler, in one farm – while the remaining six persons were found on different farms," a local said.

"As we speak, a search is still ongoing for more missing persons and there are indications that more bodies would be found,” a villager said.

The villagers listed names of some of the recovered bodies severely mutilated to include; Gbaeren Orsoo, Terdoo Tsega, Bemdoo Tsega, Abacha Tsega, Terkaa Tsega, Aôndoaseer Tyov, Iorhen Atim and Aôndowase Igba among others.

Chairman of Kwande LGA, Mrs. Tartor Chianson, who confirmed the attack, said eight bodies before were recovered before she left the area for Makurdi to report the incident.

Chianson, who spoke to journalists by telephone, said the slain victims have been deposited in the morgue while troops of Operation While Stroke (OPWS) are still combing the bush for more recoveries.

She said it was even difficult at the moment to determine the exact figure of causality as their could be more corpses in the bush following complaints of missing persons by their relatives.

"My people went to the farm on Thursday because it rained on Wednesday night so they went to the farm to prepare the land for planting and they were ambushed and killed differently in their farms at Waya community close to Anwase," she explained.

"The attackers came few days ago, and set a lot of houses ablaze, they also kidnapped some other persons, took away their machines and later brought their mutilated bodies and dumped.

"All that they are doing is just to collect our ancestral homes as I speak with you five council wards are under siege, they include Mbachura, Kumakwagh, Yaav, Moon and Mbaikyur. Over 50 persons have lost their lives in the area in the last three months."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/fulani-herdsmen-attack-benue-community-slaughter-family-of-five-six-others-graphic-photos.html
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by EdwardRandy(m): 4:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Malory:
I swear bro! I've lost sympathy for those cowards. It's becoming annoying seeing the way they are killed daily without them making any attempt to lift their fingers in defense.

Sometimes I wonder what must be going on in the mind of tuface, although he's also not different from his kinsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by 1870ven: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Even beasts will fear the people perpetrating this dastardly act.

How can someone be that wicked angry
Raise Cutlass against your fellow man, I'm still wondering angry
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by hollagee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Because it doesn't consign his region or tribe....this thing is not a benue issue...but a tiv issue...

Fulani slitter tiv residence even in nasarawa..

Imagine and he showed no sympathy for them and tomorrow he will be like give idoma a chance.
Well according to the idomas self he has done nothing to help them Even at his home town so I won't be surprised.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Ooohhhhhh Jesus!!!! See evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Is Discovered In A River In Abuja (Graphic) / Kidnappers Release Americans And Canadians In Kaduna / Local Govt Staff In Benue Burns Himself To Death Over Unpaid 3 Years Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.