Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month (403 Views)

Nigeria And India Seal $7 Billion Investment Deal / CNN Saying Ukraine Needs War To End In Months Or Russia Will Turn Them To dust / FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by shogsman(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Thursday that Ukraine needs $7 billion per month in financial assistance to make up for the economic losses from the war.

In a virtual address to a World Bank forum, Zelenksy also said that it would take “hundreds of billions of dollars” to rebuild his country later.

He said every country must be prepared to break all relations with Russia and that Moscow should “immediately” be excluded from all international financial institutions including the IMF and the World Bank.

Zelensky went on to say that Russia was “using aggressive methods in world markets while fighting this war” and these institutions were no place for them.

Zelensky ended his address by saying he hoped the next meeting would take place in one of the cities in Ukraine that had been rebuilt with the support of the IMF and World Bank.
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-04-21-22/h_63a927820c37421b1ffea0a37736864b

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Babapyro: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Does he need me to give him my shirt too off my back , useless begger always demanding

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by seankafor(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2022
This guy na better yahoo boy oo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Sergio103(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Lol cheesy

Come and collect bro
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by WATCHOVER(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Babapyro:
Does he need me to give him my shirt too off my back , useless begger always demanding
Zelensky the latest Yahoo boy in Ukraine.
Boss see Format to dupe NATO

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by espn(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Stupid man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Mystic216: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Lol
God bless the mother Russia ��
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Oga wan use the blood of him people cash out

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by princemillla(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2022
Sane question- no insult: between zelensky stepping down to avoid war while his people and the country remains fit and this choice he has made. Which is better !!

Someone engaged me in on of the thread about russia invasion, saying he was right with his decisions but loads of citizens had been sacrificed, lifetime investment ruined. More Ukrainian are living dead man. All their life savings has gone down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by shogsman(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2022
WATCHOVER:

As inexperienced as he is,the guy is one of the smartest people in the game, he's making billions off this shit in plain sight with the west cheering him, after all this he'll give bill gates a run for his money

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Discombulator: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I swear this guy is one of the Greatest scammer of our time, he's going to pocket steady $7b cash out monthly

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Babapyro: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Twale to this nigga sha o,how the heck do you think he'll want the war to stop if he's cashing out billions off it, baba dey ball steady while his people suffer

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by majole: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2022
This man has taken the world for FOOLS. A comedian is always a comedian. Nigeria let's invade Cameroon and see how much G7 would support Cameroon with

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Ukraine is considered a corrupt country. I'm not sure that the world would commit that much into the country.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by Karlovich: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2022
embarassed It seems Buhari is this president's role model

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month by PimClieff: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea whether it was possible to avoid the war or not because the conditions for both countries just weren't the best, but obviously, Ukraine is losing more than everyone. That's why many organizations and companies like goodevas support Ukraine with humanitarian kits and money, and I think that's important because citizens suffer the most from this situation, and it wasn't their decision to start the war.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan North 2023 : Hon Taiwo Lekan Salami Declares For Federal Rep Ibadan North / Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry / Soldiers Shot At Students Protesting Peacefully Against ASUU Strike In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.