Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon (639 Views)

Other Business To Combine With A Barbing Salon In Lagos / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by DonNikoson(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Dear friends,
I intend to set up a standard hair barbing salon so please I need advice on the rough estimate to do so. I have already gotten a shop to use so what I need is just an estimate to furnish and equip it.

Another thing is that I don't personally know how to barb so I intend to employ barbers that will handle it. Please what kind of arrangement can I have with the barbers that will favour me and my investment.

Your advice and estimates will be highly appreciated. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by pauladonis(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2022
FP worthy...

Make I book space.
Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by sulaimon22: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
My personal opinion. Even if the barber you're putting there is your family member, you're still going to closing down the shop if you're not careful. Barbing saloon Business is best if you can handle it yourself.

If a stylist claim he Barb's one or two hair per day, how will you know the truth. I have seen like two cases of Investors closing down there saloon coz of theft from stylist

1 Like

Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by Hero2t: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Unless you can barb bros, don't bother o. Like the guy above said, you may find it difficult to get and retain a barber
Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by DonNikoson(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2022
sulaimon22:
My personal opinion. Even if the barber you're putting there is your family member, you're still going to closing down the shop if you're not careful. Barbing saloon Business is best if you can handle it yourself.

If a stylist claim he Barb's one or two hair per day, how will you know the truth. I have seen like two cases of Investors closing down there saloon coz of theft from stylist

Thanks for the advice sir, I have also heard that alot from many people. The thing is that I will be around 24/7 because the main thing I would be doing is selling sports things and wears. I just want the salon to just be inside and someone would be handling that aspect for me while I will be running my sports stuff business in same shop.
Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by davidupdate89: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Depends on the state and position of the shop.

Equipments are also dependent on location too
Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by Cokahot: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Odeh,you are not ready. Foo l. U want to be selling g sport wears and shits inside barbing saloon. No vex abeg,what's the shop size abeg. U are just day dreaming my guy. Foo l. So u will be there till let's say 9pm. Abi u wanna get robbed. Better spend that money on bitcoin. Oponu.
Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by DonNikoson(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Cokahot:
Odeh,you are not ready. Foo l. U want to be selling g sport wears and shits inside barbing saloon. No vex abeg,what's the shop size abeg. U are just day dreaming my guy. Foo l. So u will be there till let's say 9pm. Abi u wanna get robbed. Better spend that money on bitcoin. Oponu.

What's the insult for? Why not STFU and mind your business if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by neutralmind: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Get a barber to pay you a fixed amount every week or every month.

Have a written agreement in place. When there is default in payment, kick him out and get someone else.

No stories

1 Like

Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by sulaimon22: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
DonNikoson:

Thanks for the advice sir, I have also heard that alot from many people. The thing is that I will be around 24/7 because the main thing I would be doing is selling sports things and wears. I just want the salon to just be inside and someone would be handling that aspect for me while I will be running my sports stuff business in same shop.

That will be better then. This will give you chance to monitor it yourself and you can even start learning from the stylist, that is if you don't see it as a big deal.
Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by sulaimon22: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cokahot:

What calls for this insult from you? To even think you recommend Bitcoin for him shows how daft you yourself his. Do you know whether the guy knows about technical analysis before you advice him to invest in Bitcoin.

I'm also into crypto currency trading and market is bad at the moment. No just Dy give people stupid advice.

1 Like

Re: Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon by Bubbleslaundry: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
If you can't cut hair, forget it. It's usually a bitter tale(you may try your luck though). Since you intend to sell sport merchandise, why don't you start a game centre instead. It's pretty lucrative and you can easily grow it. I had one and had to close it down because it was affecting my job as a teacher and my perfume oil side hustle. My major challenge then was timing, some people just don't know when to go home.

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Website Of Any Kind With Business Emails Included. / Top Private Proxies Now Available / Paypal Account Limited, Advise Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.