Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut (274 Views)

Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by cybernaut(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Hi Travellers,
Please I want solution mostly from travellers who have already done the above head line.
I got my old international passport in 2008, when I want to travel to UK for studies and along the line I was refused entry to UK and even banned me for good 10 years for some mistakes I made as a beginner.
The reason why I said these is I want to change my date of birth that's why am considering the new international passport instead of renewing my old one.
Please if you have been in my shoe like these I need your guide.
Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by Hezzyluv: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2022
Go to immigration office and make enquiry, I think they'll tell you what to do.

Pls what was the mistakes you made that could have make UK immigration band you for 10years? I want to know. Just to avoid such mistakes too.
Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by Mooh247: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Go to immigration office and make enquiry, I think they'll tell you what to do.

Pls what was the mistakes you made that could have make UK immigration band you for 10years? I want to know. Just to avoid such mistakes too.

Fake document
Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by Mooh247: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2022
cybernaut:
Hi Travellers,
Please I want solution mostly from travellers who have already done the above head line.
I got my old international passport in 2008, when I want to travel to UK for studies and along the line I was refused entry to UK and even banned me for good 10 years for some mistakes I made as a beginner.
The reason why I said these is I want to change my date of birth that's why am considering the new international passport instead of renewing my old one.
Please if you have been in my shoe like these I need your guide.

With the new bio metric system e go hard oo, and if them nab you again Na life ban

1 Like

Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by Hezzyluv: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Fake document

Sorry about that.
But you should have know better they're very inquisitive when it comes to that aspect. Considering the fact most countries sees Nigerians as criminals because of bad leadership and the 419ners giving we (Nigerians) bag image out there.
#Hushpuppi
#Abbakyari
Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by Mooh247: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Sorry about that.
But you should have know better they're very inquisitive when it comes to that aspect. Considering the fact most countries sees Nigerians as criminals because of bad leadership and the 419ners giving we (Nigerians) bag image out there.
#Hushpuppi
#Abbakyari

Not me just guessing the common reason for ban

Most people did their filing through Agents, agent are heartless and mostly compound people's problem
Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by Hezzyluv: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Most people did their filing through Agents, agent are heartless and mostly compound people's problem

Too true
Re: Need New International Passport Don't Want To Renew My Old One Any Effect In Fut by 1870ven: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

House of Reps 2023: Dr. Ozomata Will Make Positive Impacts / N2.5bn Fraud: Babachir Lawal Should Be In Jail / South East Have No Business With Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.