Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked (3807 Views)

Moments After Showing Off: See What These 2 Boys Were Caught Doing [VIDEO] / Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Lovelink1991(f): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2022
If you are tired of being a wife to the man you called husband pls kindly pack your thing and leave instead of playing hide and seek in your husband's house.

He is a video of a woman caught by her husband doing a video call with her secret lover in her husband's house while naked completely. Trust africa men, watch what he did to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzO_5Ov4wCk

2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by duro4chang(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Things are going upside down.
Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by ufuosman(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Cnt really find out why married women cheat
Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Lovelink1991(f): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2022
ufuosman:
Cnt really find out why married women cheat

Some of them are LovePeddler before they were married. It is still in their blood even after marriage

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Realmi: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2022
She dey sell her market na

The man no know say na market woman him marry...
Was it not this news that was here sometime ago, where people were accusing the man of domestic violence Just after osinachi's ish came up..

So na the real story be this ...wow, we need to be hearing the full gust of some domestic violence issues before concluding

Me I dont support beating oo, if na me catch my wife naked like that, all I will do is to push her out naked so that she can really show everybody... after that I will bring out her things...

But it is not easy not to beat the woman in this situation sha....

6 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Fashionista01(f): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Marriage is loosing it's value day by day. Some want to answer married and continue in their promiscuous life style without minding the curse they are bringing into their family.

If you are not ready to abide by the rule of staying married pack your load and go.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Lastmankc(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Nah today

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Dollarremix(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lastmankc:
Nah today
E don teh!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Lovelink1991(f): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fashionista01:
Marriage is loosing it's value day by day. Some want to answer married and continue in their promiscuous life style without minding the curse they are bringing into their family.

If you are not ready to abide by the rule of staying married pack your load and go.

You are very correct. Some just wants to bear the name married woman but they are not ready to follow the protocols of marriage

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Some of them are LovePeddler before they were married. It is still in their blood even after marriage

True. A wh*re will always be a wh*re.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Visasolution048: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lovelink1991:

You are right..

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by talk2hb1(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2022
It's not playing on my device
Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Lovelink1991(f): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2022
talk2hb1:
It's not playing on my device

Which device are you using
Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by talk2hb1(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Which device are you using
Nokia 3310
Re: Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked by Lovelink1991(f): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2022
talk2hb1:

Nokia 3310

I hope is an android phone

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa After Mistaking It For Tumour (photo / Breaking News-Foreign Pilot Supplying Weapons To Bandits Caught. Pictures Inside / Don Wanny Is Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.