Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku (17338 Views)

APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by OKOATA(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
Atiku will pick peter obi as running mate and I promise u this is how is going to be. Watch and see.

Be deceiving yourself with your Northern Atiku, it's seems Its cotton wool they used to block your ear when they said it's southern turn to rule, No Northerner or Fulani will rule this nation till God knows when.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by chatinent: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Which one bi VICE PRESIDENT ATIKU?

So I get am before na property for politics?
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by David4best(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nothing bad with Atiku becoming the next president since he is not a religious extremist and fanatic like Buhari. But I don't know why he keeps quiet over Fulani killing
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Brushstrokes20: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
AWESOME / PRICELESS PIECE OF INFO!
#WORDS on marble, thumbs up!
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by kutashi: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
No! The contest is between Ahmad Bola Tinny and Prof. Osibanjo! Whoever emerged is automatically the president of Nigeria.
quote author=emperor863 post=112199001]The northern elders forum are as toothless as the Afenifere of the southwest when it comes to barking. What happened yesterday therefore is an attempt to be politically relevant.

The general elections is between Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar the Turakin Adamawa.

Any other permutations is dead on arrival[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Heavensent01(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
As a yoloba Muslim, I disagree with you.

cool

as a igbo Jew you agree Peter obi is a saint?
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by kutashi: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
emperor863:
The northern elders forum are as toothless as the Afenifere of the southwest when it comes to barking. What happened yesterday therefore is an attempt to be politically relevant.

The general elections is between Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar the Turakin Adamawa.

Any other permutations is dead on arrival

No! The contest is between Ahmad Bola Tinny and Prof. Osibanjo! Whoever emerged is automatically the president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by victorDanladi: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Winters23:
Just like VP Atiku have tried and failed to be president, VP Osinbajo (the one that handles the economy in the last 7yrs) will never be president, neither will Tinubu...

These men are most qualified

1. Peter Obi

2. Rotimi Amechi

Amaechi is part of the failure called Buhari just like Osinbajo.

Peter obi will never become nigerian president. NO Igbo man will rule the zoo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by UncommonLogic: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
After all the noise and rumors, the candidates will be Atiku vs Tinubu.
Tinubu will eventually win the presidency.
Write it down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by UncommonLogic: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
appishani1:
Wasting of time,
osinbajo is our next president
the early you know this the better for you
Osinbajo won't even win APC primary.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by BJanta: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Winters23:
Just like VP Atiku have tried and failed to be president, VP Osinbajo (the one that handles the economy in the last 7yrs) will never be president, neither will Tinubu...

These men are most qualified

1. Peter Obi

2. Rotimi Amechi

Of course, most qualified. But suitable to rule only in Biafla lipublc .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by benjaminlawson(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Whether you are party to it or not, let it be known to you that presidency must go to the South, simple.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by UncommonLogic: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
kutashi:
quote author=emperor863 post=112199001]The northern elders forum are as toothless as the Afenifere of the southwest when it comes to barking. What happened yesterday therefore is an attempt to be politically relevant.

Any other permutations is dead on arrival
You get sense. At the end of the day it wi be between Atiku and Tinubu.
My money is in Tinubu to win it all.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by duro4chang(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Since it will not favour you.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Cajal(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

As a yoloba Muslim, I disagree with you.

cool
As an Ndigbo
It's obi pandora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by simpleseyi: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cameroonian bisexual and American fugitive
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by simpleseyi: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cajal:

As an Ndigbo
It's obi pandora

Ndigbo Christian or Ndigbo Jew or Ndigbo Traditionalist ?
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by simpleseyi: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Toluajas:
Who else noticed Atiku been quiet lately

He has seen someone that has looted more than he did and he knows he will outspend him. That person is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

When Atikuchukwu Abubakar brought dollars in Ghana Must Go bags to Lagos in 2015 to buy APC ticket, Tinubu opened the vaults of all banks in Lagos and outspent Atiku Abubakar by buying the ticket for the useless Almajari currently hiding inside the Rock.

In 2019 when Atikuchukwu Abubakar opened all banks vault in the North and in South South for the general election, Tinubu brought in bullion vans and outspent Atiku Abubakar again.

Now, Tinubu is contesting, Atikuchukwu Abubakar knows that his looted money cannot do it because Tinubu definitely has more looted money than Atiku. So, the old bisexual from Cameroon is very careful about spending his looted money

1 Like

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by wiseoneking: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
appishani1:
Wasting of time,
osinbajo is our next president
the early you know this the better for you
I thought say na BAT
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by oseahumenb(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Atiku Abubakar should go and rest.. He has set a record for himself according to a statement credited to him where he said he has been contesting elections even before this 3rd generation. Let him embrace that record and sip it in
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Aystarz: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
BESTScientist1:
My prayer is for PETER OBI to win for PDP and Tinubu APC,.so TINUBU will know what Yorubas stand for, his failure will be unthinkable....bringing all we all have prayed for....An Igbo presidency to at least change the narratives for the good of all, even we yorubas

OOur prayers go out MANCHESTER DISUNITED, to at least win today

I swear it's high time genuine Yorubas taught that man a lesson. We're hoping the APC allows for this to happen.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Bobloco: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

He has seen someone that has looted more than he did and he knows he will outspend him. That person is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

When Atikuchukwu Abubakar brought dollars in Ghana Must Go bags to Lagos in 2015 to buy APC ticket, Tinubu opened the vaults of all banks in Lagos and outspent Atiku Abubakar by buying the ticket for the useless Almajari currently hiding inside the Rock.

In 2019 when Atikuchukwu Abubakar opened all banks vault in the North and in South South for the general election, Tinubu brought in bullion vans and outspent Atiku Abubakar again.

Now, Tinubu is contesting, Atikuchukwu Abubakar knows that his looted money cannot do it because Tinubu definitely has more looted money than Atiku. So, the old bisexual from Cameroon is very careful about spending his looted money

You can't compare Tinubu and Atiku in terms of looted money. Tinubu is miles ahead.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Bobloco: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
UncommonLogic:
After all the noise and rumors, the candidates will be Atiku vs Tinubu.
Tinubu will eventually win the presidency.
Write it down.

If it's comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win.
Infact, the only region Tinubu will win is South West,
Write it down
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
OKOATA:
Be deceiving yourself with your Northern Atiku, it's seems Its cotton wool they used to block your ear when they said it's southern turn to rule, No Northerner or Fulani will rule this nation till God knows when.
lol.. i'm not a fan of politics at all. For both the PDP and the Apc. I'm just stating the reality of how things will role out.

Reality and fantasy are two different things. Politicians always put party/individual interest B4 national interest. And for PDP, it'll be easier for them to return back to power with atiku as their flag bearer.

And again, learn to not quickly insult people if they haven't done same to you. It presents you as an insecure and emotionally unbalanced individual. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Blackify: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/23/2023-presidency-im-not-a-party-to-northern-consensus-arrangement-atiku/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650702871

Good day, everyone...

My name is Ehis "Farastein" Mokwenye, and my entry pitch is currently amongst the quarter finalists for @original_talkutalku creative grant. My entry is for my debut historical fiction novel "Tales of Jideofor". The book is based on the transatlantic slave trade of the 18th century, and follows the life of Jideofor from Illah in Western Igbo lands to Jamaica. It is a story of love, dreams, destiny and death. To vote, just open up the Instagram link below and like my video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpZWjFFa1b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you very much for your help in retelling Afrikan culture in a new and revelatory light.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Dominionkid22: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
His been in Dubai
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by UncommonLogic: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bobloco:

If it's comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win.
Infact, the only region Tinubu will win is South West,
Write it down

Yeah keep dreaming.
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by truthfinder319: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
May be not now but in 2011, you were the Northern consensus candidate against president Jonathan. Others in that arrangement were IBB and Gusau. Adamu Ciroma was the chair of the consensus committee and you got selected, others withdrew. No need to tell lies that you were never clanish when trying to get a ticket for presidency.

uote author=etokhana post=112198681]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/23/2023-presidency-im-not-a-party-to-northern-consensus-arrangement-atiku/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650702871
[/quote]
Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by Snowflames: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
I think there's a reason the PDP is being silent on its stand on zoning. I think the PDP is keeping Atiku as their wild card, should APC by any chance produce Tinubu as their flag bearer. He is about the only candidate in the PDP who's got the kind of reach, clout and political connection spread across the country that can match Tinubu, one for one. And he's also got deep pockets and the willingness to spend the money, just like the Lagos landlord.

Having these two presented as flag bearers for PDP and APC would leave Nigerians to choose from two worst choices. Both of them are have nothing to offer, just out for their pockets and other selfish interests.

Times like this, I miss the #EndSars movement and the window of opportunity that we lost to form a formidable third political force with the wave of events then. If we did, the dynamics now would have a third party with a strong movement and national outlook already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku by juman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Consensus was done by group owned by olusola saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Never Boycotted Dangote’s Petrol, But… — Marketers / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / Buhari Shocked By States' Inability To Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.