Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m (821 Views)

Super Clean 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Original Duty / Foreign Used 2012 Hyundai Elantra With Original Duty / Super Clean Hyundai Elantra With Original Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Toks standard with everything working perfectly just fuel and drive

location heart of kaduna

contact

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Icentautos:

location heart of kaduna

contact

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by maiiilooo(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Ahh God help me
I wan buy this car for my mother

5 Likes

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ahh God help me

Amen

1 Like

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by OlawaleBammie: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ahh God help me
den buy Hyundai Sonata for your papa, abi ur papa no suppose reap the fruit of his yesteryears labour on u ni??

4 Likes

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
den buy Hyundai Sonata for your papa, abi ur papa no suppose reap the fruit of his yesteryears labour on u ni??

grin
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Icentautos:

location heart of kaduna

contact

Still available
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by maiiilooo(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Money never come naa
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by OlawaleBammie: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
maiiilooo:

Money never come naa
dont mind me bro, surely money will come

But wen it comes dont remember ur mum alone, fathers sacrifice on their offsprings are second to none.
Towing tru sun and rain day and night just to take care of both the child and the mother is not a small feet bro.

Let celebrate them together pls.

5 Likes

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by maiiilooo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
dont mind me bro, surely money will come

But wen it comes dont remember ur mum alone, fathers sacrifice on their offsprings are second to none.
Towing tru sun and rain day and night just to take care of both the child and the mother is not a small feet bro.

Let celebrate them together pls.
Sure
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Alisha4U(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
2m
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Idaytesj29(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Na God go help papa. Everything na mama mama. Mama deserve care o. But, they always forget papa. Me a no dey forget papa ooo. Make my children no forget me. Mmmmm!
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by OlawaleBammie: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Na God go help papa. Everything na mama mama. Mama deserve care o. But, they always forget papa. Me a no dey forget papa ooo. Make my children no forget me. Mmmmm!

The bolded

People dont know this, but i tink our fathers are reaping wat dey sow, who knows but i am sure they themselves must have forgotten their papa in those days hence the reason their children of nowadays are sidelining them.

Take good care of ur papa and see how ur offsprings die to hav ur blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Idaytesj29(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

The bolded

People dont know this, but i tink our fathers are reaping wat dey sow, who knows but i am sure they themselves must have forgotten their papa in those days hence the reason their children of nowadays are sidelining them.

Take good care of ur papa and see how ur offsprings die to hav ur blessings.

Yes, I have a very caring, loving, responsible and a disciplinarian Dad. He deserve to be taken care of, same as mum.

As for others various categories of papa and mama, we should just take care of them. So that the circle of neglect of parents will end.
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Alisha4U:
2m

You need to work on your budget
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Icentautos:

location heart of kaduna

contact

available cheesy
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Ekzoba(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
God will do it for you.God bless you
maiiilooo:
Ahh God help me

1 Like

Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Icentautos:

location heart of kaduna

contact

Still available
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Icentautos:

location heart of kaduna

contact

Hello buyer
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by Icentautos: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Icentautos:

location heart of kaduna

contact

cheesy
Re: Extremely Clean Hyundai Elantra With Duty For Sale @ #2.5m by maiiilooo(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Ekzoba:
God will do it for you.God bless you
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Just Landed! Tokunbo 2009 Corolla Xle / Sold:Neatly Used 2008 Ford Edge For 2.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.