Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Download NPF Microfinance App Without Playstore Or Appstore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Download NPF Microfinance App Without Playstore Or Appstore (735 Views)

Happy Children's Day From All Of Us @npf Microfinance Bank Plc. / E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews / Creditall App: Quick Online Loan App Without Collateral - Quick Loan Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download NPF Microfinance App Without Playstore Or Appstore by Tariqoboh: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2022
In this post, I will show you how to download the NPF microfinance app without using either Google Playstore or Appstore. I understand many people have been searching for ways to get or download the NPF microfinance app since it has been deleted from the play store due to maintenance and upgrading reasons.

Using the app to log in to your account is the best option as it would display your account balance and many other features that can't be possible with internet banking.

For example, when you log in to your account using the bank's internet banking, you won't see your account balance. This has gotten many NYIF beneficiaries to panic prompting them to ask different questions on Facebook and Twitter.

Are you an NYIF beneficiary? Have you recently gotten loan approval? Has NPF microfinance credited your account? If all these questions have something to relate to you then you're in the right place.

As I've said before, this post will tell you how to download the NPF microfinance banking app.

Note: You can still use Internet banking to log in to your account but the money that was credited into your account will not be visible. That means; you can't access the funds even if you logged in.

This is why using the app is the ideal decision. And that's why I have written this post to help those in need.

As this post is intended to help beneficiaries of NYIF, you're highly advised to share it with others after downloading the app for the sake of those who may be having such challenges.

Before you download the app, make sure you have granted your phone permission to install apps from an unknown source. Alternatively, you can do that after you've downloaded the app.

Your app is waiting!

Follow the below link to download your app and grant permission to install it from an unknown source..https://digitalskil.com/how-to-download-npf-microfinance-app-without-playstore-or-appstore/

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Is Paidwave Legit Or Scam? My Review. / African Entrepreneur/exporter Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.