Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze (2702 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. / Attack On Amaechi: Ohanaeze Youths Warn Over Threat To Destroy Igbo Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Is C of S a chieftaincy title or ethnic recognition ... Chief of staff is glorified secretary

So Ibos would rather be secretary while Ijaw and Ikwerre become President

Well that your choice

Refresh yar page. Na SGF I wan type
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by StrongandMighty: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Where in Rivers.. beside Ohaneze is a social political group not an ethnic group
A social political group of Igbos right?
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Aha, Bros are you blind to the fact? Mind you I am Bini just stating the obvious... I don't know why you are so angry. Please direct your anger to Amaechi on twitter , Facebook or his social media or go to Arise TV where he last Interviewed and still said he is Ibo go there and direct your anger at them not me... Go and beat him up and change his mind from calling himself Ibo aha.

Na wa o, I thought I was conversing with someone

Bye abeg all this negative anger is too early in the morning

I don't see any point of anger in my comment, no insult or curse so why are you pissed?!

Anyways good bye and avoid qouting me next time

Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

I don't see any point of anger in my comment, no insult or curse so why are you pissed?!

Anyways good bye and avoid qouting me next time

Thanks
Abeg dey go... I don't know why you guys especially you Yoruba and Ibo are always so angry and bitter ..

You lot sound abnormal and stupid most times...

None of you can hold a conversation always talking like iliterates.

Abeg take your toutish manner and never quote me again...

Ozwor
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Refresh yar page. Na SGF I wan type

And what does that change?! Political appointment is nothing unlike elective office

It's good Ibos settled for appointment and not Presidency and I hope we don't hear cry of marginalisation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Abeg dey go... I don't know why you guys especially you Yoruba and Ibo are always so angry and bitter ..

Ozwor

This is my comment kindly point out anywhere I insulted you or sound toutish or where you question my literacy

Point it out let's see .. afterall Nairalanders are not blind and they have brain

Let's the people speak for them

Wike the Governor said he is Not Ibo

Ikwerre elders forum said they are not Ibos

Ikwerre traditional rulers said it they are not Ibos

They rejected Biafra and came with Nigeria

You and Ameachi are the only ones thinking Ikwere are Ibos and that's just your opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

This is my comment kindly point out anywhere I insulted you or sound toutish or where you question my literacy

Point it out let's see .. afterall Nairalanders are not blind and they have brain

You and Ameachi are the only ones thinking Ikwere are Ibos and that's just your opinion

Same way they sound, abeg take Una wahala go...

Seun should ban both tribes from this forum let us have peace
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by paramakina202: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Wait o, I think this is fake news o... Only Amaechi I know days he is Ibo but wike has always vehemently said he ain't Ibo so surely this one fake news...

I don't believe the Ibo will allow themselves to be mocked like this never ..

I refuse to believe this

This is a faction of Ohanaeze not the real Ohanaeze ndi Igbo.They are on their own.
In southeast presidency we stand.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Same way they sound, abeg take Una wahala go...

Seun should ban both tribes from this forum let us have peace

Seun a Yoruba man should ban Yorubas?!

Ok please sha stop qouting me

Thanks and have a good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by omenka(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Ohanaeze has such a defeatist mentality. Na only for Osinbajo and Tinubu side they get strength. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Seun a Yoruba man should ban Yorubas?!

Ok please sha stop qouting me

Thanks and have a good day
Bye bye oooo
Two of Una na the same bye!!!
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Owontime: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2022
These Biafra people have no shame, how can a group of people always try so hard to attach themselves to people who don't even like them?
Bro,Wike and Amaechi are IKWERE not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by SmartPolician: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wike and Amaechi be igbo, whether orna like am or not. If Wike no be igbo, then Ondo no be yoruba

Don't you people have some sense of self-worth? Why do you keep begging someone who doesn't want to identify with you to do that? Have the Igbos totally lost it in Nigeria? What's the meaning of this nonsense you people display on Nairaland every day?

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Wait o, I think this is fake news o... Only Amaechi I know days he is Ibo but wike has always vehemently said he ain't Ibo so surely this one fake news...

I don't believe the Ibo will allow themselves to be mocked like this never ..

I refuse to believe this
Amaechi is not Igbo,he has said that several times but if you think he's Igbo,good luck
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by JOemmy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Stop this!! If that happens then I will forever loose all respect for all Ibo people.

How can they allow or even work for someone who publicly insulted them and rejected them unlike Amaechi who has been publicly romancing them ?

Wike means strong child in Igbo what does it mean in bini? His accent even gave him away as a typical igbo man.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
Amaechi is not Igbo,he has said that several times but if you think he's Igbo,good luck

Hahahahahahaha

Now I know you are a clown or an iliterate your friend Amaechi has been the one saying he is Ibo if you use Google or go to his Twitter you can see for yourself

Don't disgrace yourself and show the world you are stupid we are arguing with facts no sentiments

I am.not ibo I am only staying facts

Iliterate
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Iliterate go to school so you can read you won't listen

Just a few examples use Google yourself fool

https://www.google.com/search?q=amaechi+says+he+is+igbo&oq=amaechi+says+he+is+igbo&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65j69i60l2j69i61j69i60j69i59l2.3922j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language/amp
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/233989-amaechi-tackles-jonathan-says-former-president-failed-igbo-people.html

Go on YouTube and watch all his interviews for the last 4 years Amaechi has been going everywhere shouting he is Ibo no one can argue that , what we are saying is why will wike say he will represent southeast when he has been saying he wike is not Ibo

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by lavar: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Simple logic

Whenever someone calls Ayomide or maybe shade everyone knows it's a Yoruba name wink
Weda Ayo wake up one morning says he's not Yoruba he's just fooling himself his name is saying you're Yoruba!

Wike and ameachi are both Igbo names
Infact pH original name is igweocha originally before the British came

ikwere is a dialect in Igbo just like kwale where I'm from in delta state .our dialect is quite different from people across the Niger it doesn't make me less Igbo

Anything to bring the Igbo race together is a welcome development wink wink

Haters can hug transformer cheesy
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by lavar: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't you people have some sense of self-worth? Why do you keep begging someone who doesn't want to identify with you to do that? Have the Igbos totally lost it in Nigeria? What's the meaning of this nonsense you people display on Nairaland every day?

The fact that

Olaniyi and adebanjo say they're not Yorubas when they're clearly answering Yoruba names
Is just self foolery the joke is on them!

I like what ohanézè is Doing grin
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by bahdpersona(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wike and Amaechi be igbo, whether orna like am or not. If Wike no be igbo, then Ondo no be yoruba
olodo, what do you even know about Ondo state, Wike said he's not an igbo man, when he was interviewed.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by kmaster007: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
So Wike don BCOM igbo
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahahahahaha

Now I know you are a clown or an iliterate your friend Amaechi has been the one saying he is Ibo if you use Google or go to his Twitter you can see for yourself

Don't disgrace yourself and show the world you are stupid we are arguing with facts no sentiments

I am.not ibo I am only staying facts

Iliterate

You must be mad if you think everybody is illiterate like you,since you decide to be rude,I will go dirty with you, attached is what ohaneze ndigbo say about your Igbo candidate.what does screenshot mean to stupid guy like you?

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Iliterate go to school so you can read you won't listen

Just a few examples use Google yourself fool

https://www.google.com/search?q=amaechi+says+he+is+igbo&oq=amaechi+says+he+is+igbo&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65j69i60l2j69i61j69i60j69i59l2.3922j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language/amp
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/233989-amaechi-tackles-jonathan-says-former-president-failed-igbo-people.html

Go on YouTube and watch all his interviews for the last 4 years Amaechi has been going everywhere shouting he is Ibo no one can argue that , what we are saying is why will wike say he will represent southeast when he has been saying he wike is not Ibo

You must be mad,were you dead when ameachi said Igbo won't be president in 2023?was he speaking as Igbo or non Igbo?You have brain but mkpurumiri won't allow you to think.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Eastlink(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ohaneze must ensure this Isiguzoro he-goat is arrested for impersonation. This clown goes about claiming Ohaneze head when Amb. Obiozor is yet to make any comment.

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by wingmanIII: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rubbish! Wike is never Igbo.
Trash! Zone presidency to SE or forget it.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by kendological(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Read the article well. Dem say all of igbo speaking places na igbo. Dem even say d next leadership of ohanaeze go come from rivers. Ohanaeze no dey segregate again. Dem dey invite all igbo speaking communities

Ohaneze never segregate.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by gentiles(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Aha, Bros are you blind to the fact? Mind you I am Bini just stating the obvious... I don't know why you are so angry. Please direct your anger to Amaechi on twitter , Facebook or his social media or go to Arise TV where he last Interviewed and still said he is Ibo go there and direct your anger at them not me... Go and beat him up and change his mind from calling himself Ibo aha.

Na wa o, I thought I was conversing with someone

Bye abeg all this negative anger is too early in the morning
Shut up. You are ikwerre. Liar.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by tonysunkan: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

They have finally settled for Ikwere people, since SouthEast Politicians are sissies and pvssies

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Justiceleague1: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

iammoMenta, deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs,shut up,thank you
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Akponmfet: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Are you trying to make Wike and Amaechi lose the election?
Anyone who identifies as Igbo or has an Igbo name will lose woefully,you can quote me on that.
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Reality3080: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

They have finally settled for Ikwere people, since SouthEast Politicians are sissies and pvssies

they themselves know igbos are not marketable in Nigeria, they are d least desired.

Any party that fields an igbo man as vp or president has lost election
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Reality3080: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Ozwor

u are d stupid one here

Anytime u people are defeated in your own arguement then d next thing is insult.

Someone took u to d cleaners with enough receipt n when u list out u start insulting him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Nasarawa One Million Man Walk Vs Peter Obi Calabar Fitness Walk / 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike / Peter Obi, Aisha Yesufu, And Other Members Of His Team Arrive In London .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.