Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain (3808 Views)

We're At It Again!!! Clear Your Cars and containers Faster And Cheaper With Us. / Buy Neat And Cheaper Cars At Lome, Togo - Call +22891222400 / Nissan Xterra Or Pathfinder: Which Is Cheaper To Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hello brothers in nairaland, Im considering buying Golf 3 or Toyota corolla 1999 model but wish to get advice from my fellow brothers as this is my first car. Which of these two cars is stronger and cheaper to maintain. Thanks,
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by femmy2010(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2011
The Golf3 is cheaper to maintain but the corolla is a durable buy option.
I would advice you go for the Golf3.
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by GK1: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2011
depends on what u want.the Golf is more expensive to maintain including fuel consumption but faster than the corolla> the corolla is cheaper to maintain and has good fuel economy and mechanics are everywhere.

so the ball is in ur court. have fun
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by femmy2010(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2011
GK 1:

depends on what u want.the Golf is more expensive to maintain including fuel consumption but faster than the corolla> the corolla is cheaper to maintain and has good fuel economy and mechanics are everywhere.

so the ball is in your court. have fun

You sure the Golf is more expensive to maintain than a 99-2000 Corolla?
I disagree.
I have used both and can confidently say the golf 3 is cheaper to maintain and frankly it equally does not consume fuel.

1 Like

Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Thanks all for your contributions, I am just a beginner in the auto world and doesn’t want anything that will give me wahala as my income is low and I also don’t want to end up in spending my whole earning in transportation in Abuja where I work. Pls Brothers in nairaland, convince me more as I have to pay for one of these two cars on Friday this week. Once I pay, I will have no chance to change it. PLEASE I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by Ikenna351(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
Joofirst,

Toyota Collora is good & reliable, but you wont get any driving pleasure out of it! The car might seize to interest you sooner than you expect, as soon as you get it, i.e. if you are expecting it to ba a ride. its not a ride, rather, a car (from point A to point B). just for mobility sake!

VW Golf! Hmm. its road handling is much better. Performance is much better too. But i woudnt know how reliable it is. It can be considered as a ride, but not a performance car, though.

Fellow, it all depends on what you want in a car. Both are good, but have their good sides & annoyances.

Ikenna.
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by baaliyah(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
Buy a Golf you will never remain thesame. Regarding performance, it is ok, spare parts are available and cheap.
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
Thanks all for your contributions, may God Almighty bless you all, Amen.
Re: Golf 3 And Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Which Is Stronger And Cheaper To Maintain by Ameboperoo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Which one did you later buy and what is your experience?
Hello brothers in nairaland, Im considering buying Golf 3 or Toyota corolla 1999 model but wish to get advice from my fellow brothers as this is my first car. Which of these two cars is stronger and cheaper to maintain. Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2011 Lexzus Rx350 / Mercedes C240 2002 Clean Used.... 870k quick sale / Tokumbo 2009 Toyota Venza 4 Cylinder For Sale. *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.