Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Symbol In Tinubu Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Symbol In Tinubu Head (818 Views)

Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Symbol In Tinubu Head by Prozico22(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
this evil man come to kill, destroy and steal

1 Share

Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sharrap and stop spreading propaganda oga.

6 Likes

Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by LeoDeKing: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Honestly, I like Emeka campaign strategy.

Attack the opponent with foul language, insult him to his forefathers, tell him to step down, insult him more if he refuse to step down.

Then, tell the electorate if they don't elect you, everything will scatter, insult any electorate who ask for your manifesto, tell them their future is doomed if they don't elect you, insult them more. grin

It is actually good to have Emeka as an opponent.

5 Likes

Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
STOP GIVING THIS MAN ATTENTION...

HE HAS BEEN RETIRED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by Sparrk007(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please this man name should not be mentioned in this forum or else I hack it...I hate nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by alanto: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
You even save 4 of Tinubu's photo on your phone.
Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by Prozico22(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
alanto:
i delete am immediately before my system go corrupt
Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by 1870ven: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Honestly, I like Emeka campaign strategy.

Attack the opponent with foul language, insult him to his forefathers, tell him to step down, insult him more if he refuse to step down.

Then, tell the electorate if they don't elect you, everything will scatter, insult any electorate who ask for your manifesto, tell them their future is doomed if they don't elect you, insult them more. grin

It is actually good to have Emeka as an opponent.
[/s]
Re: The Symbol In Tinubu Head by 1870venty: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
alanto:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Hon Akinlade Abiodun Isiaq Pick Apc Senatorial Form / Behold The Chosen Candidate Of Apc For 2023 Presidency / "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.