Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) (53075 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by SILVERLINES: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Tmex(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Nothing special

I will be waiting for yours
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by lanre9ja(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
C
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by tnerro1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
What is the work of ministry of science and technology, just to collect salaries and allowances
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by jobsonline101(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm so proud. FUTA is my alma mater. That school breeds tech geniuses. I learnt Digital marketing from some tech students while I was there.

Our motto? "TECHNOLOGY FOR SELF RELIANCE"

3 Likes

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by LordIsaac(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one.
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by fred04(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nawao, something we have been doing since 100lvl,that's like 11yrs back

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by abobote: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Just watch as Nigeria government go carry eye throway for this one, mtcheew.
Leave government for everything.
You as private citizen can as well sponsor him

3 Likes

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by fred04(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
@ op, do you really know what design means in tech?.
He just followed an already designed cct diagram and assemble

3 Likes

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by tollyboy5(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
seyz91:
Don't say that again
Go read my post again. Why shouldn't I say the truth
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by JayPeeOham: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
philad:

A Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA Student identified as Segun Moses, a Guru in Tech & a 400Level Student of the AGE Department in FUTA has designed an Automatic Electric Switch over.

Quoted from his tweet on Twitter, Segun Moses explained the design and make of the Automatic change over. He Said:

"So this is an automatic change over designed by me, with this, you don't need to stand up to change over from NEPA to generator or from generator to NEPA this device does the work. It also turns off your generator or inverter when NEPA brings light. Get yours & have it delivered Nationwide.

Source:
https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2022/04/futa-400l-student-designs-and-built.html

Nice one!!!....

But person go still need stand up go off generator na abi the thing go follow off gen or when e change over you go just relax allow your gen make e dey burn fuel because you no wan stand up abi!? grin
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Palado4u(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice!!!
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin cheesy this is what someone here or people here are celebrating undecided chia Africa is fuvking far from Realities of developed damn

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Bfly: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Great
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by just4kelvin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering. My department that year.
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by topsy23: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice to see this ..
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by BafanaBafana: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice start, however it is not an innovation unless someone had not done it before
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by tctrills: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
philad:

A Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA Student identified as Segun Moses, a Guru in Tech & a 400Level Student of the AGE Department in FUTA has designed an Automatic Electric Switch over.

Quoted from his tweet on Twitter, Segun Moses explained the design and make of the Automatic change over. He Said:

"So this is an automatic change over designed by me, with this, you don't need to stand up to change over from NEPA to generator or from generator to NEPA this device does the work. It also turns off your generator or inverter when NEPA brings light. Get yours & have it delivered Nationwide.

Source:
Haba, this is what secondary school boys build na. Why is this news? The one in my house was built by some guy that does not even have weac.

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Hubeznigeria(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
eddynaira125:
Great brain, I pray the earth favour, anybody against your success will die before you notice them, anyone with hatred for you inrespect to this invention will sleep and wake up inside grave
Calm down. Life is not always as your words portray. If the universe allows every "die die die" prayer/words, you might be surprised that you would sleep and wake up on the other side.

Modified:
I checked again and I realized you were saying your opinion and not necessarily prayers as your words were not sealed in the name of any superbeing.
You're entitled to your opinion. However the universe decides which opinion to favour.
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by essentialone(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Soon he will be in USA Canada or Europe. Safe flight when you travel.

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by realestate99: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
cry
SensualMan:
A different yoruba boy. Looking gentle. Must have been sired by onye igbo somewhere because a typical yoruba boy is either doing Owomida, bus conductor, Head hunting or doing rituals in high places because they have been conditioned that way.
This is nothing to celebrate by the way.

All the same, I wish u well my son.
He has nothing to do with cannibals and upcoming cannibals, he is a proper bred omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by HardMirror(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
I am a futa alumni. Baba, there is nothing special in what he did. Even illiterate inverter engineers build these switches. It is just a transistor setup. Let us stop celebrating average achievement

2 Likes

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by ceeceeuwa: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
philad:

Source:
Great Futarian!
Technology for self Reliance
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Bluntemperor: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
callme9mm:
Nice

God bless this young man and very soon,His glory will show in his life!
Don't believe the devil and it's lies 'School na scam'- they scream all the time but failed to tell the public that despite the Facebook owner's hustle by not initially completing his College days,he later went back to the University to complete it! The same with
others!

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Transcriber: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sndfrank:
Great FUTArian
Great!
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by uuzba(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Is the guy working for Nigerian government?
-
You design something. If it is good, go and sell it.
If you can't sell it, that means it is rubbish na.
-
People selling fish and meat can finish selling their market before the end of the day.
How come you can't sell your own design stuff fast-fast?
-
Patent your design, and put your advert on , Konga or Youtube...
Abi what do you want again?

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by bluefilm: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why are they hyping it?

Nothing dey dia na.

I dey design am too.
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Transcriber: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
SensualMan:
A different yoruba boy. Looking gentle. Must have been sired by onye igbo somewhere because a typical yoruba boy is either doing Owomida, bus conductor, Head hunting or doing rituals in high places because they have been conditioned that way.
This is nothing to celebrate by the way.

All the same, I wish u well my son.
how you guys are so deep in tribalism astonishes me greatly

1 Like

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by emmyN(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nothing new here. Besides, the technology most of these students use in their design is quite analog. But then, a servant won't do more than his master. Many of our schools' lecturers and project supervisors are quite not updated

2 Likes

Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by bluefilm: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
uuzba:

Is the guy working for Nigerian government?
-
You design something. If it is good, go and sell it.
If you can't sell it, that means it is rubbish na.
-
People selling fish and meat can finish selling their market before the end of the day.
How come you can't sell your own design stuff fast-fast?
-
Patent your design, and put your advert on , Konga or Youtube...
Abi what do you want again?

Some people are just simply ignorant and stupid.

You can easily see that from the way they argue or reason at times.

Try as much as possible not be wasting your time with such people.
Re: FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) by Transcriber: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Nice one!!!....

But person go still need stand up go off generator na abi the thing go follow off gen or when e change over you go just relax allow your gen make e dey burn fuel because you no wan stand up abi!? grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.