Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Frustrated Korra Obidi Lays Dangerous Curses On Those Calling Her An Abusive Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frustrated Korra Obidi Lays Dangerous Curses On Those Calling Her An Abusive Mom (337 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Berates Those Calling Khafi A Gossip / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Korra Obidi Lays Dangerous Curses On Those Calling Her An Abusive Mom by Frankreporters(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
In the video, Korra Obidi who looks frustrated lays dangerous curses to those reporting her to child protective service for being an abusive mom. Read down to know what the child protective services will do to her. The obvious thing is that she might lose her kids.

With a frustrated and broken voice, she said "some of you people have been reporting me to child protective services and try to make me look like a bad mom. For some reason, I don’t know why you are doing things like that. But the more you do it, the more you are going to destroy your own life in Jesus name.

Everything that you do to me, x10 will be done to you. You will lose your kids. People will take your children from you. Because I don’t know what I am doing in this world that makes you think that it is okay to go to my kids and try to take them away from me.

What am I doing wrong? Because I have the courage to live outside the society thinks a woman should do. A woman who celebrates her body. A woman who is not ashamed to be herself. That is why you think that it is okay to call me a bad woman. To call the child protective services against me...

Click here to read on and watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Midfielder Alexander Iwobi Celebrated His 26th Birthday / Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Dies After Filming On Set / I Will Leave Nigeria To Ghana If Atiku Or Tinubu Wins The 2023 Presidential.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.