Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Grow Your Reading Habit With These Under(100)pages Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grow Your Reading Habit With These Under(100)pages Books (250 Views)

TYPISTS NEEDED : To Type A Book More Than 100 Pages / Treat Self-discipline As A Life Skill... Cultivate Success Habit With Early Prep / One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Reading Habit With These Under(100)pages Books by mercygrey177(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Are you a lazy reader? You start a bulky self-
development or finance book and you tell youself “I will finish this and read another one in 1 week’ and after one week you are still in chapter 3 of the first book. Do you feel tired to finish bulky books, well there are different ways to develop the art of reading. I spoke about one in my earlier post on this thread (Here are three books that changed my life) so here’s another that helped me grow my reading habit.

I started reading books less that 100pages and then moved to less than 200 pages. Starting off with this will not only make you feel fulfilled, I mean you can boast of reading 5 books in 1 week to your friends all books less than 100pages (lol) it will always grow the habit, cause you have started it .

There’s this short story by chimamanda that I read “Zikora” the story is just 33 pages after reading it I kind of like wanted more from the story, I was like “is this it” if the book was up to 500pages I know I wouldn’t be bored. It can be any book but for those who want to develop themselves. Here are 5 Self -development books that are below 200 and 100 pages.

• The art of creative thinking (133 pages)
• So good they can’t ignore you (178 pages)
• Make your bed (144 pages)
• Who moved my chesse (94 pages)
• The one minute manager ( 112)
You can search for more and go for it, make your 2022 great. Visit z library for amazing books

(1) (Reply)

SEO Audit: Why You Need It & How It Can Help Your Business Grow / Information Is The Key To Wealth. / You Need A Home Lesson Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.