Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,488 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Man Goes Into Blood Covenant With His Girlfriend (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Goes Into Blood Covenant With His Girlfriend (video) (358 Views)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Goes Into Blood Covenant With His Girlfriend (video) by RUSSELLNORMAN: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigerian man goes into blood covenant with his girlfriend (Video)

https://wizkid.thcnl.com/nigerian-man-goes-into-blood-covenant-with-his-girlfriend-video/

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Into Blood Covenant With His Girlfriend (video) by MMWandali: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
This life is........!!
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Into Blood Covenant With His Girlfriend (video) by Shalommy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tomorrow they'll come here and seek for advice.. Nonsense!!
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Into Blood Covenant With His Girlfriend (video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dem face go soon clear na matter of years... Na love still dey shark them. When the love expire... Nobody go beg the before dem go dey find solution to break the bondage wey dem put themselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Inadequate Not Ashamed, When I Found Out I Can't Have Children — Nse / Video:ini Dima Okojie Gets Amazing Surprise Bridal Shower From Her Friends / Portable Zazu Spend On His Female Fans In A Shopping Mall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.